Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Black cock makes me have uncontrollable orgasms inside of my pants. My small white penis actually drools out all of my cum. It flows like a wet vagina and it feels like an orgasm slightly. So, yeah when I look at big thick black cocks cumming in white pussy or just cumming by themself my penis legitimately orgasms by itself. Not to mention when I take BBC. I have handsfree orgasms the whole time. The older black man I see makes me bury my crotch into the bed while he fucks me and it makes me have multiple orgasms. The best feeling is when BBC pulsates deep and that hot thick load of cum pumps into me, that ******* makes me clench onto my man and kiss. Trust me when a black cock has fully pumped it's load of sperm into your asshole as deep as it can go, then you feel who the man is and you kiss him deep. My man's amazing he even massages my belly right where his cock makes it bulge. And it took time to get him to there I had to get used to getting crammed full of his huge cock, it took a lot of swallowed cumshots and half way there attempts before his cock bellied out at the hilt. When he finally fully orgasmed at full hilt I was wearing sweat pants just riding his dick after he had gotten off work. He just pulled me into his lap more and filled my asshole all the way up I felt it kind of pop in my stomach. The he started slowly fucking me all the way deep. I could feel my stomach moving around and got cold sweats but after some loud noodle sounds he squeezed on my stomach and pumped a humongous creampie into me. I had to walk home with his cum running out of my asshole. That's happened four times now where I have had to walk all the way home with huge cumloads in my ass. It even gets my pants wet a little in the back. He made me go in and get our pizza one day filled with cum. We actually use it as lube because I'm taken at least five times a day. I just let him breed my ass like that cause it makes him feel good. I really am just taking some time at home to jump on here and tell my story. I do a lot of stuff for him though it's a serious relationship. But I still get fucked about five times a day. I'm trained, and he does tell me how much I have to obey his cock we have our kinks. Like me being bred is just to keep my semen out of white women and to turn me into a white girl. I even wear panties for him and sometimes I do sexual acts that I shouldn't. He allows me to eat his cum before nice meals at restaurants and sometimes he makes me suck on him in the bathrooms at places. He likes to stick his cock all the way inside of me when his friends are there and he even lets his one friend play with my asshole too. They take turns finger fucking me but my bfs friend always asks me to come serve him and my bf has thought about it. So they share finger fucking me and act like that's not going to lead to actual sex. It pretty much forces me to grab onto his black cock just to hold something with my hands while I get his spit and finger in my ass. Next he's going to be pumping me extra full of cum. I don't look for much time on here. I'm actually just waiting on my bf to message me I'll have to go set on him for about an hour or so then we gonna to drive around while he smokes and finger fucks me. It makes me feel like my asshole is a vagina. Cause he just plays with it with a little spit. I have to remind him some days cause he gets deep and rough and it's like I have to wait for my stomach to accept the cock pressed against it. But yeah guys big black cock is the best not even a contest it fills you the fuck up and treats you like such a good little slut. All hail black men and they're superior cocks I love you kings

Black cock makes me have uncontrollable orgasms inside of my pants. My small white penis actually drools out all of my cum. It flows like a wet vagina and it feels like an orgasm slightly. So, yeah when I look at big thick black cocks cumming in white pussy or just cumming by themself my penis legitimately orgasms by itself. Not to mention when I take BBC. I have handsfree orgasms the whole time. The older black man I see makes me bury my crotch into the bed while he fucks me and it makes me have multiple orgasms. The best feeling is when BBC pulsates deep and that hot thick load of cum pumps into me, that ******* makes me clench onto my man and kiss. Trust me when a black cock has fully pumped it's load of sperm into your asshole as deep as it can go, then you feel who the man is and you kiss him deep. My man's amazing he even massages my belly right where his cock makes it bulge. And it took time to get him to there I had to get used to getting crammed full of his huge cock, it took a lot of swallowed cumshots and half way there attempts before his cock bellied out at the hilt. When he finally fully orgasmed at full hilt I was wearing sweat pants just riding his dick after he had gotten off work. He just pulled me into his lap more and filled my asshole all the way up I felt it kind of pop in my stomach. The he started slowly fucking me all the way deep. I could feel my stomach moving around and got cold sweats but after some loud noodle sounds he squeezed on my stomach and pumped a humongous creampie into me. I had to walk home with his cum running out of my asshole. That's happened four times now where I have had to walk all the way home with huge cumloads in my ass. It even gets my pants wet a little in the back. He made me go in and get our pizza one day filled with cum. We actually use it as lube because I'm taken at least five times a day. I just let him breed my ass like that cause it makes him feel good. I really am just taking some time at home to jump on here and tell my story. I do a lot of stuff for him though it's a serious relationship. But I still get fucked about five times a day. I'm trained, and he does tell me how much I have to obey his cock we have our kinks. Like me being bred is just to keep my semen out of white women and to turn me into a white girl. I even wear panties for him and sometimes I do sexual acts that I shouldn't. He allows me to eat his cum before nice meals at restaurants and sometimes he makes me suck on him in the bathrooms at places. He likes to stick his cock all the way inside of me when his friends are there and he even lets his one friend play with my asshole too. They take turns finger fucking me but my bfs friend always asks me to come serve him and my bf has thought about it. So they share finger fucking me and act like that's not going to lead to actual sex. It pretty much forces me to grab onto his black cock just to hold something with my hands while I get his spit and finger in my ass. Next he's going to be pumping me extra full of cum. I don't look for much time on here. I'm actually just waiting on my bf to message me I'll have to go set on him for about an hour or so then we gonna to drive around while he smokes and finger fucks me. It makes me feel like my asshole is a vagina. Cause he just plays with it with a little spit. I have to remind him some days cause he gets deep and rough and it's like I have to wait for my stomach to accept the cock pressed against it. But yeah guys big black cock is the best not even a contest it fills you the fuck up and treats you like such a good little slut. All hail black men and they're superior cocks I love you kings
Dam, try and hit the return key a couple of times.

It's unreadable on a tablet.

The bull always have to be clear what he suspect and put the cuck on his place.
tumblr_oflfelXdpE1vxzxkoo1_1280.jpg

The best feeling is when your wife fucking her bull with big cock in her pussy , and I become as my sluty wife needs real fucking I admit I am became gay she let me fucking from anther gay and she was fucked by her bull in our bedroom.. my wife pussy fill in cum and my ass fill too cums from my fucker .. now me and my wife are bitch for fucking it’s so exciting when you become real sissy boy … thank you my wife thank you my wife fucker ….

Back