Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

images

So, it hand been an unwritten rule and more of an “understanding” that when one of my wife’s female converted friends was over for bbc, I was to wear chastity and that’s happened until this week.

two different friends have come over this week to partake in bbc sex with my wife and usually, the night before if I’m not in chastity, wife makes sure before we go to bed I’m locked up. This week she didn’t have it laying out on my pillow the first time Shelly was coming over which has never happened. I even asked as we went to bed, where my cage was I wanted to put it on.

well, wife told me she didn’t want me to wear it all the time now. Shelly has seen my dick and knows how small it is and wouldn’t want any part of it anyways, especially when there’s a bbc taking care of them so much larger…..she wanted her friends to see how small I was hard and how little I ejaculated when I came.

so this week I got to watch and yes he got hard and stretched out to his maximum length if 3 7/8” which the girls giggled at and the wife let Shelly take pictures of my hard little wiener and even had me and the bull stand side by side after he came, her holding his limp dick up to show how it was way longer even spent and limp than me hard so Shelly has pictures of my little manhood on her phone now. After the bull left, the wife had Shelly sit on my face and let me clean the last load he left out of her pussy sitting up but looking down at my feet. I was instructed to go ahead and relief myself and they giggled as I ate the bulls cum from Shelly’s pussy and shot my tiny load on my little pubic hair patch my wife has me keep trimmed up like a little patch of pussy hair above a clit. Sad thing is, I hadn’t came in over a week and the bulls 4th load was still a large amount compared to my 10 day save up.

my wife is telling me now, her friends love the size, girth and length of bbc so much, she has zero worries they’ll ever let me stick my little thingy in them other than my tongue.

Back