Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

images

I love
Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
Thrill of mine too humiliate cuckolds beta white.

I Think that all white women should belong to black men. I, as a white cuck, must serve them and make my wife's pussy available to them at their every request. Black men are alpha with big penises and great bodies, while I am a little sissy with a tiny penis. I would love to suck black kings with my wife just to feel needed 6A902340-BC9E-44FA-902C-ECBA7F0EC84D.jpeg

I Think that all white women should belong to black men. I, as a white cuck, must serve them and make my wife's pussy available to them at their every request. Black men are alpha with big penises and great bodies, while I am a little sissy with a tiny penis. I would love to suck black kings with my wife just to feel needed View attachment 5259338
Gorgeous exemplar of a white hubby with the right upbringing and intentionuser2302_9db0ea1fe471.jpg

Cuckolds are needed to chaperone (in the beginning)... be a fluffer and get the pussy ready for big cock... be a "look-out" or "stand watch" when
wifey & bull do things in public or in the car or at home if family is there.
And he is surely needed when it comes time to raise & financially support any babies that wifey & bull produce.
It is also most appreciated if hubby acts as maid or houseboy especially when the bull does a sleep-over.

Cuckolds are needed to chaperone (in the beginning)... be a fluffer and get the pussy ready for big cock... be a "look-out" or "stand watch" when
wifey & bull do things in public or in the car or at home if family is there.
And he is surely needed when it comes time to raise & financially support any babies that wifey & bull produce.
It is also most appreciated if hubby acts as maid or houseboy especially when the bull does a *******-over.
A good cuckold hubby, prepare bull cock before fucking and warm up those beeches that are waiting in line for the body of his wife, knows how to clean up after the bulls well and is pleased that his wife was satisfied in a way that he never can, and is ready to pay for it820_1000.jpg931_1000.jpguser122550_09c98ed00c70.jpg767_1000.jpg

Back