Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

I wear 24/7/365 chastity and it is an honor to keep such an ugly disgusting white clit permanently caged and speaking of worthless Little seeds...I haven't felt booted kicks to those horrible worthless and revolting seeds in a while, but having my seeds tortured and beaten was a daily routine in my last 5-year relationship that ended in May with the Queen of Spades I thought I was going to marry and spend life with 😥😭 I hope she is happier than ever and moved on with her life, but I don't feel like myself without her daily punishment to her worthless white seeds. I look forward to entering into another deeply D/s relationship and feeling the daily attention seed ******* as I extend gratitude for the punishment and beg for lifelong suffering and the honored privilege of being her cuckold where only sacred and priceless black cum enters her Devine body and I love hearing a black man climaxing powerfully and emptying his powerful big black balls deep inside my Queen! It's been so long that I can't even remember what that must feel like nor will I ever disrespect the power and superiority of my queen and all of her black kings, cuz I want to spend life with a true and pure black only Queen that will never allow for any white boy to receive pleasure from her... I don't know about any other cuckolds on here but I could never stomach to witness a white boy touching or enjoying pleasure from my queen and I could never imagine living without 100% confidence and security that every drop of c** dripping out of her or on her body isn't potent powerful and Superior Black Bull cum❤️♠️🙏💦.
Do you or your wife know any women who want to cuckold a white boi and be worshipped and supported? I’m in Minnesota.

Back