How Much Would You Pay a Bull to Fuck Your Wife?

well said , the right mindset what a bull should have . totally agree that a basic common sense and trust is important . demanding -means if the couple is searching for a bull they have to take care about the costs . for my understanding a real bull does nt have to pay .
A bull doesnt have to pay. The husband usually takes care of that. Even so with many hotwives. The husband pays for everything to make sure is wife is taken care properly. The LOVING HUSBANDS go all out. The husbands that are still fighting the fact his wife not his no more aint paying. stay away from them. Aint worth hassle. remember these married women are attached. you not, you free to find more

A bull doesnt have to pay. The husband usually takes care of that. Even so with many hotwives. The husband pays for everything to make sure is wife is taken care properly. The LOVING HUSBANDS go all out. The husbands that are still fighting the fact his wife not his no more aint paying. stay away from them. Aint worth hassle. remember these married women are attached. you not, you free to find more
Take an English class lol

You’re talking about a fetish. Bulls are a fetish for the little cucks on here that don’t have women. Real men don’t talk like you.

were talking about how it goes. Stay slow montana
No. It goes like that in threads like this. In reality guys that call themselves bulls and are successful are very respectful of the couple or they won’t be around long. Period. You aren’t respectful of the couple. You think you’re entitled. No self respecting woman would meet you.

As a wannabe cuckold on my journey to try to get my wife into the idea, I can only speculate. I assume I would pay for travel, hotel, drinks, meals, other entertainment, whatever the Bull would want my wife to wear, and anything else the Bull would want me to have available for him. I would also consider giving him a gift of cash money to show my thanks and gratitude.

Last edited:
Back