How Much Would You Pay a Bull to Fuck Your Wife?

Im not sure what you mean by "demanding party?"

but what you're saying is the reason why no one should meet a random stranger for sex. In 2024, if you talk to someone online and arrange to meet to have sex - you are literally talking your life and future into your own hands and putting it at great risk

I dont do one night stands for this reason - and any couple that demands to meet for sex, I let them know ahead of time, I'm not an *******. They should go pay for one if thats what they want.

Im a high quality man. Im the type of man that every woman says she wants to meet. Therefore, guys - you need to set the standard.

There are plenty of couples who refuse to treat me with respect - that's fine. I am no rush to meet you if you cant follow basic decency.
well said , the right mindset what a bull should have . totally agree that a basic common sense and trust is important . demanding -means if the couple is searching for a bull they have to take care about the costs . for my understanding a real bull does nt have to pay .

You should pay the most you could afford to satisfy your wife with quality BBC!
Thats if you dont want to host the man.

There's a lot of fantasy role-play wrapped up in this discussion. And I think that gets people confused

What I'm talking about is quality couples meeting quality men for sex

People of quality will want to have a normal discussion with each other
- what do you like?
- what is off limits?
- how do we earn trust?
- how do you communicate?
- what do you expect to happen?
- what type of experience do you want to have?

The guy is there to provide fun and excitement to the woman. Therefore, he needs to know more than her name. He needs to know what turns her on. Otherwise, the whole experience is a real 50/50 crap shoot and no one wants that.

nah a lot of not newbies being thinking the same way. Us Black men provide the hard dick, the husbands arranges the hosting for their wives or the wives handle it once the vetting is over. the husband pays for everything. Unless the wife is coming over to where i am, im not paying for no wife and advise all other men not todo the same. Sharing a wife comes with a cost that yall husbands been paying when you already knew she was gonna sexually outlast you.

The game right or sit on the bench complaining. only 2 options......

The bout it bout it ones set up the room for their wife to get pounded out without hassle. Or vet properly and invite the dude over. Watch from the corner like most husbands and enjoy the show. its thats simple
well said :)

nah a lot of not newbies being thinking the same way. Us Black men provide the hard dick, the husbands arranges the hosting for their wives or the wives handle it once the vetting is over. the husband pays for everything. Unless the wife is coming over to where i am, im not paying for no wife and advise all other men not todo the same. Sharing a wife comes with a cost that yall husbands been paying when you already knew she was gonna sexually outlast you.

The game right or sit on the bench complaining. only 2 options......

The bout it bout it ones set up the room for their wife to get pounded out without hassle. Or vet properly and invite the dude over. Watch from the corner like most husbands and enjoy the show. its thats simple
One of the women I trained, knows some cuckolds that would like to help hung guys like you get your dick wet with the girls they will meet.

are you open to chatting with them?

Back