Having a bull take your wife’s ass

Our first bull was very dominant and after the first night told us he is going to try her ass and she should be prepared and no no.

It was very intense the first time i knew she let him fuck her ass and she rimmed him and his friends (3 others) all while she told me she would be a weekend with her family ( i was 18 back then and she was 20), but i became really horny after i found out she was a weekend with 4 guys on an addictive white substance and she was a total whore for them, while i was still virgin and texted her a lot of my feelings

It was very intense the first time i knew she let him fuck her ass and she rimmed him and his friends (3 others) all while she told me she would be a weekend with her family ( i was 18 back then and she was 20), but i became really horny after i found out she was a weekend with 4 guys on an addictive white substance and she was a total whore for them, while i was still virgin and texted her a lot of my feelings
Are you still with her?

Unfortunateley not, she left me 6 months after i discovered she cheated, and i only licked her and noticed her holes were more loose than before, and she is now with one of them together and i guess im some kind of jealous
Were you into the cuckolding lifestyle at the time? Did you recommend it to her when she said she wanted to be with him?

Humiliation, like sex, is largely between the ears
It's not necessarily about humiliation. Most of the white women that offer their asses to me, do not offer it one the first meeting. It's something special that they prepare for. To most, it's like "take it, it's special, and I have nothing more to give!" "You've had every opening in my body!" That, my friend, is special!

It's not necessarily about humiliation. Most of the white women that offer their asses to me, do not offer it one the first meeting. It's something special that they prepare for. To most, it's like "take it, it's special, and I have nothing more to give!" "You've had every opening in my body!" That, my friend, is special!
Exactly! The typical thing for white men at least in my experience has been that we have to work really hard for her to give it to us. Lots of dates and I love you’s and time put in and then once we finally get it we don’t get it very often going forward and if we do want it again we have to almost go through a “mini version” of what we did to get it before. So with that being said for her to give it up to her bull for almost no effort is special for her but almost feel degrading for lack of a better term? For those of us who had to work for it. Not that degrading is a bad thing😋

Back