Do you fear your wife leaving you?

Like I always say. If your wife is going to be yours for life, King Kong 🦍 himself is not going to take her away from you. It's all in the couple's communication.

They should talk and what you want and what she wants. That's all.

My wife has yet to experience black cock, but she knows I desperately want her to. I think it would just rock her world. I've often said here she could fall in love with a bull because I think women can love more than one man. I just want her pleasured beyond belief.
Same here

There is always a chance that could happen; however, if you are a strong committed couple the likelihood of her wanting to leave you is minimal. I would argue that your relationship is more trusting than before the cuckolding begins.

My wife has yet to experience black cock, but she knows I desperately want her to. I think it would just rock her world. I've often said here she could fall in love with a bull because I think women can love more than one man. I just want her pleasured beyond belief.
Same with us on never going black , and I agree with you with regards in rocking her world .

Not worried she will leave, we have been married a long time and have created a life together. A home, family, traditions and love. We are best friends and can tell each other anything. Bringing the element of black men into our relationship has only enhanced it. My wife always says she can have her cake and eat it too especially chocolate cake. You need to have a strong foundation and trust and very important is communication about our feelings. My wife has had feelings for her bulls otherwise she wouldn’t be with them. But she can love me her children her parents friends and her bull without a problem.

Well said.
And the sexiest interracial situations are ones just like yours; a loving stable marriage where the wife has a real sexual need for Black men and has the freedom to satisfy that need.

Always ,its a part of cuckolding obviously every couple are different but It drives me horny and We like the sexual energy it brings in the bedroom for us she likes it too and she likes teasing me like she would but she is not going any where we love each other but thats so hot

Always ,its a part of cuckolding obviously every couple are different but It drives me horny and We like the sexual energy it brings in the bedroom for us she likes it too and she likes teasing me like she would but she is not going any where we love each other but thats so hot

I think some of the sexual energy comes from the possibility of a wife saying to her husband,
”hon…you know I love you. I love our marriage. But I love how he takes me and fucks me. I need that. I’m going with him”

Husbands do you sometimes have the fear of your wife leaving you for a black man? If so.. how do you cope with it?

Ladies how do you assure your man that you won’t leave him but you do want to act on your desires?
Why would she leave when she can get all the BBC she wants & still have a family & unconditional love from the Cuck she originally fell in love with? It is just erotic anxiety that drives fear of loss & thoughts like this, truth is MWCs fuck like rabbits in a black cum filled bed the moment your black bull leaves. BBC enhances relationships, we don’t destroy anything but sweet married white pussy and that ******* snaps back in a few hours like we were never there. 🤣🤣🤣♠️🍆💦

If youre doing this right she is always leaving you. Maybe she leaves you just for a date. Maybe she leaves you just for a moment when she cums and looks up in his eyes and connects on that special way. She leaves you during that moment afterwards when they kiss, or snuggle, or she makes eye contact and gives him that special little smile.

She leaves you when she gets that text and is excited about meeting him later. She leaves you when she feels life's little frustrations and she tells you to take out the trash or do the dishes and she would rather be somewhere else, getting fucked by him instead of trying to make the household run smoothly.

She leaves you when she is planning on spending quality time with him and she is planning her date night and you're just background noise while she is getting ready. She leaves you when she is rushing out the door and she tells you to remember to walk the dog or pick up the dry cleaning or to buy some laundry detergent because you are running low.

Will she leave you permanently? That's always a risk. But that's less likely if she is playing with a bull who is interested in getting his needs met, and not looking to trade places with you, the stable, long-term, day-in-and-day-out life partner who has to deal with dishes, trash, bills, shopping lists, hosting the in-laws for holiday dinners. Its less of a risk if she's playing with someone who isn't part of your social circle.

Back