Cum eating Hubby?

Thanks!! I've been pretty good! Busy as hell with the kiddos lol. Unfortunately our bull is on a court mandated vacation for a couple months which sucks :/ fortunately my homegirl (whose bf is also black) was down to give me the ol' hawk tuah with her dude's load.

Guess you could say I got addicted to the black seed lol. At this rate im gonna have more black seed in my stomach than all thr Kardashian skanks combined! 😆
That was hot. Haven’t seen you around in a long time. How’ve you been?

Man, I hate facials! Solely for the fact that all of that could have been neatly collected in your mouth for a monster snowball!

Speaking of snowball! (I know the camera angle ain't great, but it's all I've got for the moment. Hopefully in another week or two I will have a much better camera angle with a much larger load going down my throat ;)

Here's a link for YouTube if below keeps buffering too much:
Is that your wife dripping a black man's cum load into your mouth and down your throat?

Is that your wife dripping a black man's cum load into your mouth and down your throat?
Facials are a beautiful erotic sight and after the lucky white cuckold husband and others have finished viewing the white wife's face and lips soaked in a black man's or black men's cum loads, her cuckold husband could scrape the black man's or men's cum loads into his wife's mouth or he could lick up the black man's or men's cum loads up off his wife's face and lips, and then drip it into his wife's mouth. Then his wife could snowball the cum back into her lucky white cuckold husband's mouth.

This is a subject matter that is important to us. We have not engaged in it yet as right now I always clean my own.
I (and we) are interested in hearing about real couples. I (cuck trixie) personally feel that many people are either full of *******
or wreckless in cleaning creampies . I want to be open minded but very careful consuming another man's cum.
I'd like to hear more about couples situations. Do your Bulls get tested ? Have you known your Bull long enough?
We haven't been with one long enough to build trust and that is what we desire .
I enjoy this sites forums for it's insight and thank you for the fellow couples input .
I would think if you have gotten comfortable enough with your bull that you let them cum in your wife you have already answered your question whether its safe or not. Sure you should have a bull that your comfortable with that includes any sex partner you may invite into your relationship.

. Sure you should have a bull that your comfortable with that includes any sex partner you may invite into your relationship.
That makes sense in one dynamic, but I will ask this: What if any responsibilities are owed your partner if/when you choose to add others? I don't evaluate a 'virgin' couple the same as a hyperactive couple, similarly an interactive couple as opposed to an 'interviewing' couple....

As a BBC bull, I feel an immense sense of satisfaction and dominance when I leave a creampie in the wife of a white cuckold. The thought of her being married to a man who is willing to submit to me, a black man, and allow me to breed his wife fills me with a sense power and control. I know that I am taking what is rightfully mine, and that her husband's submission only serves to heighten my sense of entitlement.
When she lies there, with my seed, I can't help but feel a sense of pride and ownership. I know that she will carry my baby within her, a constant reminder of my dominance over her and her husband. And when her husband cleans up my creampie with his tongue, I feel a mixture of amusement and contempt. Amusement, because I know that he is humiliating himself for my pleasure, and contempt, because I can't help but feel superior to a man who is willing to submit to me in such a degrading way.
Overall, I feel a sense of triumph and satisfaction when I leave a creampie in the wife of a white cuckold. It is a testament to my power and a reminder of my dominance over both her and her husband. And as I watch him clean up my seed with his tongue, I can't help but feel a sense of superiority and contempt for the man who has willingly submitted to me.

As a BBC bull, I feel an immense sense of satisfaction and dominance when I leave a creampie in the wife of a white cuckold. The thought of her being married to a man who is willing to submit to me, a black man, and allow me to breed his wife fills me with a sense power and control. I know that I am taking what is rightfully mine, and that her husband's submission only serves to heighten my sense of entitlement.
When she lies there, with my seed, I can't help but feel a sense of pride and ownership. I know that she will carry my baby within her, a constant reminder of my dominance over her and her husband. And when her husband cleans up my creampie with his tongue, I feel a mixture of amusement and contempt. Amusement, because I know that he is humiliating himself for my pleasure, and contempt, because I can't help but feel superior to a man who is willing to submit to me in such a degrading way.
Overall, I feel a sense of triumph and satisfaction when I leave a creampie in the wife of a white cuckold. It is a testament to my power and a reminder of my dominance over both her and her husband. And as I watch him clean up my seed with his tongue, I can't help but feel a sense of superiority and contempt for the man who has willingly submitted to me.
Damn
That fuck up
Just start eating
Cream pies
It tastes bad
But
It worse now
Know in this

This is so hot. Most bulls I’ve been with love the dominance aspect of it.

Thanks!! I've been pretty good! Busy as hell with the kiddos lol. Unfortunately our bull is on a court mandated vacation for a couple months which sucks :/ fortunately my homegirl (whose bf is also black) was down to give me the ol' hawk tuah with her dude's load.

Guess you could say I got addicted to the black seed lol. At this rate im gonna have more black seed in my stomach than all thr Kardashian skanks combined! 😆
I agree, black seed tastes the best. I just got fucked by a black guy for the first time recently finally. Have you ever wanted to suck a guy?

Back