Cum eating Hubby?

When are you going to pay to be here like all the cool people? If they required it you would disappear because your allowance is too small.
Verifying is the only way. It cost nothing and it tells us you're not some white guy with a woman jerking off.
Only black men and couples can verify.
ANYONE can pay for a Gold Member title. So what? Actually some of us didn't have to pay for it.
Anyway, verification is the only way.

Verifying is the only way. It cost nothing and it tells us you're not some white guy with a woman jerking off.
Only black men and couples can verify.
ANYONE can pay for a Gold Member title. So what? Actually some of us didn't have to pay for it.
Anyway, verification is the only way.
Only way what? I really don’t give a ******* what you or anyone else thinks. Calling people fakes without evidence as some kind of intimidation tactic is a silly waste of time. If you prefer to believe everyone is fake because they don’t give you the time a day then knock yourself out. But this asshole is only hurting himself. And if you harass people like he does it will only make you an asshole too. We will be on the bliss cruise this fall (our 10th) and the temptations cruise (our third) next winter. That’s the only verification we care about. We aren’t here to meet bulls so have no need to “verify” anything.

Another asshole. Just what I thought.
When you're crying to the moderators, just know that name calling is also against the rules, as well as, portraying yourself to be someone you are not (like a couple). So enjoy.

Wtg and you didn’t waste a drop
I give most of the credit for that to her! My eyes were closed the whole time lol... fortunately we were synched up perfectly at the end there! I even subconsciously made the grossed out/disappointed face (even though in reality I LOVE it) at the end too!

Man, I've watched that video probably a hundred times since we made it on the last day of August, and each and every time I get a solid lump in my trousers 😆

Last edited:
Back