Cum eating Hubby?

I like to share with y'all some of my experiences (and a lot of wankable material to boot) but the reason my bull is incarcerated is not something I am going to divulge out of the respect I have for him.

However, I will provide the description my homegirl that served me up that snowball wrote for me describing how she sucks her black bfs c**k. I don't about you, but I love knowing the load I just swallowed was straight off of a tongue that minutes before had been suckin' on balls (full of what I was about to have spat down my throat) and swallowin' rod.

Ti's the good life, gentlemen!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_080529_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_080529_Messages.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 128
That makes sense in one dynamic, but I will ask this: What if any responsibilities are owed your partner if/when you choose to add others? I don't evaluate a 'virgin' couple the same as a hyperactive couple, similarly an interactive couple as opposed to an 'interviewing' couple....

I was simply responding to a post where the hubby was concerned about eating the cum out of his wife when the bull hasn't been tested. at that point your beyond the questioning and he should step up and do his part. My wife prefers bare back but she is also picky about who she lets bare back her. I trust her judgement and will gladly go down on her after.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.
i'm one of them. i can't say that is something i "love". my Wife doesn't "love" it, but She enjoy it as something naughty. It is very common for the BBCs who use my Wife to order Her or me to kiss Her while She is covered in cum, or to lick Her, or clean Her. It is usually to humiliate us. For me it is really very humiliating and very very very emasculating.

As a BBC bull, I feel an immense sense of satisfaction and dominance when I leave a creampie in the wife of a white cuckold. The thought of her being married to a man who is willing to submit to me, a black man, and allow me to breed his wife fills me with a sense power and control. I know that I am taking what is rightfully mine, and that her husband's submission only serves to heighten my sense of entitlement.
When she lies there, with my seed, I can't help but feel a sense of pride and ownership. I know that she will carry my baby within her, a constant reminder of my dominance over her and her husband. And when her husband cleans up my creampie with his tongue, I feel a mixture of amusement and contempt. Amusement, because I know that he is humiliating himself for my pleasure, and contempt, because I can't help but feel superior to a man who is willing to submit to me in such a degrading way.
Overall, I feel a sense of triumph and satisfaction when I leave a creampie in the wife of a white cuckold. It is a testament to my power and a reminder of my dominance over both her and her husband. And as I watch him clean up my seed with his tongue, I can't help but feel a sense of superiority and contempt for the man who has willingly submitted to me.
I totally agree, as a white husband the whole point of inviting a black man into our lives is to submit to there dominance. To get back to the basic order of nature. I'm very comfortable stepping aside and having a black man that is physically and sexually superior to me take my wife and giving him the respect that he deserves. Like the rest of nature all dominate males have free range of the females and the respect of there peers. It is an honor to have them breed my wife and an honor to serve them myself.

Man, I hate facials! Solely for the fact that all of that could have been neatly collected in your mouth for a monster snowball!

Speaking of snowball! (I know the camera angle ain't great, but it's all I've got for the moment. Hopefully in another week or two I will have a much better camera angle with a much larger load going down my throat ;)

Here's a link for YouTube if below keeps buffering too much:
Hopefully we will see you feed another ball.....

I was simply responding to a post where the hubby was concerned about eating the cum out of his wife when the bull hasn't been tested. at that point your beyond the questioning and he should step up and do his part. My wife prefers bare back but she is also picky about who she lets bare back her. I trust her judgement and will gladly go down on her after.
I got that...but you went on to suggest the 'bull' (I hate that term!) should be comfy if the couple also added others. I want couples to understand and appreciate the men they consider or interact with SHOULD have the same concerns and prepare for that topic to be interactive not a one sided interrogation.

Not at all saying that's you but there are a lot of them out there.

Ok I wont use that term during this conversation although it is a very common term in this community and again that was a direct quote from the person I was replying to. My wife and I have a lot of respect and good friendships with many of our partners. When someone is invited into our relationship they are the guest and treated as such. What role we and they play are on an individual basis and to what we are all comfortable with. Some like to be very dominate and others may not.

Sounds like your the type of person that likes a mutual relationship with some intimacy, That is very much what we are into, and building a relationship and friendship.

Interesting thread. After this evenings post(s) Bobby has suggested I change names to pragmatist_cuck or something simular. . We, Bobbie, Rich and I have kept the cuck thing going on three years now. Rich is predictable, not promiscuous, and still enjoys the relationship. We know he will nit bring any Sexually transmitted diseases to Bobbie or his wife. ( Yes she has known the whole time.)

One of the things we liked about Rich was that he had no issues with either of us taking "the fluid which shall remain unnamed" nor Bobbie pushing me to perform oral on him. He kind of gets a laugh out of being just dominant enough, to make hubby "go down."

Bobbie likes to snow ball, for a bit of humiliation, and punish me for daily transgressions by forsing me to "going down" on him, and being ****** to thank him for the "privledge".

Its all part of the power dynamic. .

Ok I wont use that term during this conversation although it is a very common term in this community and again that was a direct quote from the person I was replying to. My wife and I have a lot of respect and good friendships with many of our partners. When someone is invited into our relationship they are the guest and treated as such. What role we and they play are on an individual basis and to what we are all comfortable with. Some like to be very dominate and others may not.
I truly took no offense from your using it! It initially was 'cute' then cool...but overworked, overapplied, and too many users who don't have a damn clue what they're talking about!! Anytime I see "Imma BBC, HMU" I want to *******...whether real OR fake anyone see the ratio of men to other? If the sumbitch is too lazy to write direct (and private, I don't tell!) it's less competition...but damn bruh a woman who bites on that might not be the one to hook up with...

Interesting thread. After this evenings post(s) Bobby has suggested I change names to pragmatist_cuck or something simular. . We, Bobbie, Rich and I have kept the cuck thing going on three years now. Rich is predictable, not promiscuous, and still enjoys the relationship. We know he will nit bring any Sexually transmitted diseases to Bobbie or his wife. ( Yes she has known the whole time.)

One of the things we liked about Rich was that he had no issues with either of us taking "the fluid which shall remain unnamed" nor Bobbie pushing me to perform oral on him. He kind of gets a laugh out of being just dominant enough, to make hubby "go down."

Bobbie likes to snow ball, for a bit of humiliation, and punish me for daily transgressions by forsing me to "going down" on him, and being ****** to thank him for the "privledge".

Its all part of the power dynamic. .
I gotta confess...a couple that wants to do some fucklicking tend to make me feel so damn cheap and easy!

Hopefully we will see you feed another ball.....
Oh you will! And the camera angle/quality will be a lot better too! I had to do that one on the... ahem... low key cause she wasn't aware of it, but this upcoming time she knows it'll be on cam.

I'm hoping to convince her to do something sexy by then ... like after she spits load down my throat, she'll look directly into camera and stick her tongue out in a "eww that was nasty!" Kind of way...

Kinda like how Aiden does in this clip at 32:30

I've also told her to tell her bf to try and stay semi firm throughout the day.. either by looking at a favorite pic or just a tiny rub here and there... cause when your flagpole is flying your boys are producing the most product. I want this load to be monstrous!

The first time I had to do it, I was going to spit it out. But I knew it would be an insult to our Bull. So of course I didn't. Besides, once I started licking it all off, I got so horny that I just wished it would never end. Bull said I was a good boy and even let me suck the residue out of his cock. The next few times I knew my role and I was happy to pleasure him and my wife.

I truly took no offense from your using it! It initially was 'cute' then cool...but overworked, overapplied, and too many users who don't have a damn clue what they're talking about!! Anytime I see "Imma BBC, HMU" I want to *******...whether real OR fake anyone see the ratio of men to other? If the sumbitch is too lazy to write direct (and private, I don't tell!) it's less competition...but damn bruh a woman who bites on that might not be the one to hook up with...
I had to go back to my original post as reply to NYNJcuckcouple. I did quote them On the bull in my response. I do apologize if I had offended you. The subject matter was and is that your are comfortable with any or all of your partners that you may engage with as a couple or individually. All involved are in a mutual agreement on what they all expect and what they all are looking for. My wife and I like to get to know a potential partner by TXT phone calls and a night out for dinner and dancing. There is a very wide range of people and desires, likes and dislikes from mild to extreme.
In that, terms like QOS, HOT WIFE, JOS, BBC and BULL (also used in the general swing life style world) although may be over used is a lifestyle (sub culture) and forums like this is going to draw that group of people. Again I apologize if I offended you. You seem like a very in depth person. I think it would be great to set down with you and get to know you better.

I think this is the best proof that a male can give his wife. Also it is natural.
I have sex with my wife bare and we both like the feeling that I release my cum in her. Of course there's a mess when pulling out. It's my own cum and it's totally okay for me to clean her after that.

i have never tasted another man's cum. But i have tasted my own.

An ex girlfriend of mine was a true vixen, very easy to arouse and usually produced a lot of pussy juice. 💦 She was sort of proud of that and loved hinting at that fact. Often she would enter two fingers 🤞 into her pussy and feed to me her cum as part of our foreplay. She also enjoyed tasting it herself or sharing it with me with a deep kiss. 💋

After a few months in our relationship she would get on the pill and we decided to stop using condoms. Many times she would share my load with me with a kiss after she had blown me to completion. Also i would go down on her after i had creampied her pussy 🥛 🥧 and give her another orgasm orally. And i loved tasting our combined lust juices and sharing them with her with a deep kiss. :lips: Both of us found that to be extremely hot. 🔥

i always loved that kind of sharing and found it was a very intimate act and intense bonding experience with my partner!

Having that said, i am not new to the taste of semen even though it has always been my own. But would i be open to taste another man's cum as well? 🤔 i think it depends. Yes, i can imagine doing that but only under certain conditions...

(1) It needs to be "served" by a Woman
(2) That Woman is not a stranger but my relationship partner
(3) The other man is a regular third play partner whom we can trust and who has agreed to have bareback sex with my partner only
(4) All of us have negatively been tested against sexually transmittable diseases recently
(5) my Woman is on contraceptives

In any case i will never lap another man's semen from her skin or from anywhere else "outside". That's icky AF! 🤮

But i can imagine kissing her on the mouth after she had given him a blowjob or throatjob to completion. Or going down on her after he had cum inside her pussy but only after having wiped away any oozing cum with a tissue first. In fact i would even prefer implementing that as a regular part of our "play sessions" to not doing that whenever our friend is involved for a few ImO good reasons...

(*) Sharing is Caring - A couple that shares playful fun in that manner should ImO also share any potential risk that comes along with it. Even though sharing some sexy fun with a trustworthy third may be reasonably safe there will always remain risks. And i do not want to expose my partner to a greater risk than myself.
(*) Sealing the Deal - No matter the verbal approvement a husband or boyfriend may give his partner, there is nothing more convincing of his approval than to rebond! Showing his acceptance of the other man's fluids in his wife or girlfriend in that manner - the result and product of their lustmaking - is evidence that leaves no doubt about the husband's or boyfriend's undiminished love and lust for his Woman even right after she had been sexually involved with another man.

...At least that's how i see it. ;)

Back