Cum eating Hubby?

i have never tasted another man's cum. But i have tasted my own.

An ex girlfriend of mine was a true vixen, very easy to arouse and usually produced a lot of pussy juice. 💦 She was sort of proud of that and loved hinting at that fact. Often she would enter two fingers 🤞 into her pussy and feed to me her cum as part of our foreplay. She also enjoyed tasting it herself or sharing it with me with a deep kiss. 💋

After a few months in our relationship she would get on the pill and we decided to stop using condoms. Many times she would share my load with me with a kiss after she had blown me to completion. Also i would go down on her after i had creampied her pussy 🥛 🥧 and give her another orgasm orally. And i loved tasting our combined lust juices and sharing them with her with a deep kiss. :lips: Both of us found that to be extremely hot. 🔥

i always loved that kind of sharing and found it was a very intimate act and intense bonding experience with my partner!

Having that said, i am not new to the taste of semen even though it has always been my own. But would i be open to taste another man's cum as well? 🤔 i think it depends. Yes, i can imagine doing that but only under certain conditions...

(1) It needs to be "served" by a Woman
(2) That Woman is not a stranger but my relationship partner
(3) The other man is a regular third play partner whom we can trust and who has agreed to have bareback sex with my partner only
(4) All of us have negatively been tested against sexually transmittable diseases recently
(5) my Woman is on contraceptives

In any case i will never lap another man's semen from her skin or from anywhere else "outside". That's icky AF! 🤮

But i can imagine kissing her on the mouth after she had given him a blowjob or throatjob to completion. Or going down on her after he had cum inside her pussy but only after having wiped away any oozing cum with a tissue first. In fact i would even prefer implementing that as a regular part of our "play sessions" to not doing that whenever our friend is involved for a few ImO good reasons...

(*) Sharing is Caring - A couple that shares playful fun in that manner should ImO also share any potential risk that comes along with it. Even though sharing some sexy fun with a trustworthy third may be reasonably safe there will always remain risks. And i do not want to expose my partner to a greater risk than myself.
(*) Sealing the Deal - No matter the verbal approvement a husband or boyfriend may give his partner, there is nothing more convincing of his approval than to rebond! Showing his acceptance of the other man's fluids in his wife or girlfriend in that manner - the result and product of their lustmaking - is evidence that leaves no doubt about the husband's or boyfriend's undiminished love and lust for his Woman even right after she had been sexually involved with another man.

...At least that's how i see it. ;)
Totally agree with you and your conditions.
Who ended the relationship? Your description sounds like the perfect wife in sexual perspective.

Yo soy uno de ellos. No puedo decir que sea algo que me "encante". A mi esposa no le "encante", pero lo disfruta como algo travieso. Es muy común que los negros que usan a mi esposa le ordenen a ella o a mí que la besemos mientras está cubierta de semen, o que la lamamos o la limpiemos. Generalmente es para humillarnos. Para mí es realmente muy humillante y muy, muy, muy emasculante.
nice !!

i'm one of them. i can't say that is something i "love". my Wife doesn't "love" it, but She enjoy it as something naughty. It is very common for the BBCs who use my Wife to order Her or me to kiss Her while She is covered in cum, or to lick Her, or clean Her. It is usually to humiliate us. For me it is really very humiliating and very very very emasculating.
You are very lucky to be married to a slut that black men enjoy soaking in their cum loads and then order you to kiss her. Very exciting.
I always try to remember to thank the black strangers for fucking my beautiful white wife's mouth and filling it with their sweet hot cum before I give my loving wife a deep French kiss, both of our tongues swirling in the black man's cum together.

You should ask your friend if she and your wife could share her boyfriend, that way your wife could still enjoy a black cock.
Oh trust me, my wife has had more than enough black cock to last a life time, she's quite alright taking a break for a few months. She still had my mouth lol. And besides, we're not swingers.. The only reason nobody minds me getting snowball is that there is absolutely zero physical contact between us. So even if my wife somehow wasn't aware, receiving snowball isn't being unfaithful lol.. Same reason her bf is chill with it.

Oh trust me, my wife has had more than enough black cock to last a life time, she's quite alright taking a break for a few months. She still had my mouth lol. And besides, we're not swingers.. The only reason nobody minds me getting snowball is that there is absolutely zero physical contact between us. So even if my wife somehow wasn't aware, receiving snowball isn't being unfaithful lol.. Same reason her bf is chill with it.
Ok

As promised, here you go boys! Another fat black load down my hatch ;) I didn't get to watch, but I got to listen... some sloppin, suckin, and gurglin and she drained his balls dry, no doubt. She's a champ!

I hope that I have done my part in giving both those of you that are black as well as white something to fap to. Or atleast get ya a little firm ;)

If your black: enjoy the idea that one of your own had his balls sucked on & rod swallowed by a fine ass white chick, who I WISH would blow me like that! But seeing as I'm white and thus clearly inferior, all I get is a mouthful of black nut butter.

If your white: I invite you to live vicariously through me, my equals! Know too that if you play your cards right and remain tenacious, one day you too will find a woman who will offer you a chance at enjoying the pleasure of swallowing a superior man's seed. Every woman gets off on doing this... the only difference being that some of them are aware and some of them don't know it yet!

Enjoy!! (God that part at the end where the string got stuck on my lip and she sucked it back up and sent it down my throat = instant Throbbin' Wood)

Last edited:
How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
More interested in giving u a cream pie or facial than what happens afterwards lol

I clean my wife for the first time yesterday it was truly amazing for all of us. My wife’s pussy taste so good at this moment. My only regret is that I don’t have any pic of that moment. I feel like it was huge honor for’me to do that, almost feel it’s a moment that bonds us very deeply.
Isn't It the best?? I think it's ridiculous when people act like bulls are required to be mean to cuck or belittle him constantly... which is totally stupid!

Isn't It the best?? I think it's ridiculous when people act like bulls are required to be mean to cuck or belittle him constantly... which is totally stupid!
I think it dépend from the point of view some guy like when the Bull is mean or anything. In our case and situation it really create a bond a deep connection of trust. During our game hé is the strong BBC Bull when After I clean my wife we all talk and laugh about this special moment.

I think it dépend from the point of view some guy like when the Bull is mean or anything. In our case and situation it really create a bond a deep connection of trust. During our game hé is the strong BBC Bull when After I clean my wife we all talk and laugh about this special moment.
Kinda reminds me of our bull! Him and I were teammates on the football team in highschool so we're super close. So we're going on 15-16 years now.

Case in point: we were listening to some rap that I was singing along to, and before I could stop myself I said the 'n' word and as he so eloquently put it, I turned "white as wonderbread" as I turned to look at him for the split second before he busted up laughing.😱....😅

I'm probably am what some would consider an "alpha cuck" lol. Ain't no fluffing him up for me or any direct contact between us... eating jizz from another dude is the beginning and end of my bisexuality lol. Not to say we don't get close... I mean, I got a front row seat when he's hitting it doggy style lol. Let's just say it's good he has a hard on/firm balls at that point... otherwise I would have a ballsack shaped bruise on my forehead 😜

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
puke GIF

Nothing funnier than finding out your husband likes to eat a guys cum. ALmost has funny when she will take 1/2 your chit and finds a man to marry

Raise your hand if you're jealous of my dessert from the other night :p
View attachment 7480762
Beautiful exciting photo. Yes I am jealous that your wife had so much of a black man's cum in her mouth that she was to drip such a large load of his cum into your mouth.
Did you cum when your wife was dripping his cum into your mouth? I know I would have.
Did you snowball his cum with your wife or did you just enjoy swallowing the black man's cum.
ou are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Back