Cum eating Hubby?

Thank you for the kind words! But this isn't my wife lol (our bull is currently incarcerated) but fortunately my homegirl and her black bf were able to step in to help out.

Didn't snowball it back, it was all mine. And you're right, it was a fat load lol. I nearly came when towards the end of snowball a string got stuck on my lip, and she sucked it back up and sent it down my throat clean.

I ended up keeping most of it in my mouth while I fapped to this description she wrote of how she blows her bf.

If you wanna see vid of snowball let me know!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_080529_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_080529_Messages.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 143
Beautiful exciting photo. Yes I am jealous that your wife had so much of a black man's cum in her mouth that she was to drip such a large load of his cum into your mouth.
Did you cum when your wife was dripping his cum into your mouth? I know I would have.
Did you snowball his cum with your wife or did you just enjoy swallowing the black man's cum.
ou are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.
My previous reply was to you! Just forgot to quote you lol.

After we had been meeting our Black Bull for a few months. He unloaded in her like he had been. I climbed on her to reclaim her and started kissing her. Out of nowhere, she started slowly but forcefully pushing my head downwards. I kissed her all down her body. When I reached her pussy, she pulled me in hard and held me there. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. After a minute or so she came violently. After that we were hooked. I was a cum eating husband ever since.
Very erotic!

He’s using a pic of the internet. I found the actual site. Now he’s trying to cover his ass saying I’m hurt. 😂 GET VERIFIED
It’s off not of. Learn to spell and maybe you’ll get some respect. Your pic doesn’t prove anything except that you’re an asshole pretending to be a bull. The pic you found has only one thing in common. She’s wearing the same cheap dress. Wow, brilliant.

He’s using a pic of the internet. I found the actual site. Now he’s trying to cover his ass saying I’m hurt. 😂 GET VERIFIED
You are hurt. I guess you didn’t suspect we were fake when you private messaged us now did you asshole? What tipped you off was when I defended another couple that you harassed. Then a little research revealed your not getting laid so you made yourself the honorary private investigator of b2w. Unpaid of course. But all you have proved is that being verified does not make you any less of an asshole.

You are hurt. I guess you didn’t suspect we were fake when you private messaged us now did you asshole? What tipped you off was when I defended another couple that you harassed. Then a little research revealed your not getting laid so you made yourself the honorary private investigator of b2w. Unpaid of course. But all you have proved is that being verified does not make you any less of an asshole.
🥱 You just got exposed. Deal with it

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1116.jpeg
    IMG_1116.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 39
🥱 You just got exposed. Deal with it
Actually the only person exposed is you asshole. Nothing you posted is evidence of anything. Someone needs to teach you how to do picture verification because you clearly don’t know.

You aren’t even a paid user? Can’t you put a tin can on the corner and beg for a few dollars loser? That’s rhetorical which means we don’t need you to answer.

Actually the only person exposed is you asshole. Nothing you posted is evidence of anything. Someone needs to teach you how to do picture verification because you clearly don’t know.
Someone needs to teach you how to get verified. Ooops my bad you can’t because you’re fake

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1116.jpeg
    IMG_1116.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 68
I know I'm not involved in that discussion, but I wanted to alleviate any fears that I ain't kosher!

No mistaking these janky chiclets 😂 it's a match lol.
1000006149.jpg

Last edited:
Back