Cum eating Hubby?

Very exciting to see the 2 black cocks shooting their big cum loads in the lucky white wife's mouth at the same time.

I have tried to get 2 cocks to cum in my wife's mouth at the same time but it never happened because the guys could not get their timing right.

I bet the lucky white cuckold husband of that lucky married white Lady that have a mouth full of black men's cum, can hardly wait to give their wife a deep French kiss like a proper white cuckold husband. I know the joy and excitement of waiting to kiss my lucky white slut wife after some black man filled her mouth with his cum load.

I hope her lucky white cuckold husband remembered to thank the black strangers for fucking his beautiful white wife's mouth and filling it with their sweet hot cum before he gives his loving wife a deep French kiss, both their tongues swirling in the black man's cum together.

Licking your girlfriend clean is a way of showing your support and place. You reassure her & show her you are there for her. It feels like you are not truly accepting your place as cuck if you don't lick her clean. Cannot imagine using a towel for it, feels like I'm disrespecting or condescending to my gf that way...

Back