Cum Eating

I don't have any desire to "******* from the hose" or from the wife's back door, but would love to have her command me to clean her fresh cream pie, asking me if I like black baby seed and telling me to get out all so she doesn't get pregnant.

Hotttt. I wish you would allow me to taste
If you get to clean her bull you’ll find that to be very exciting. I love it personally but my wife loves to see me clean her lover. My wife gives me instructions you missed a spot here’s a drop of cum oh she gets into it. When I clean her and she always has an intense orgasm she says that one of her favorite things about cuckolding. Of course first is her marathon fucking sessions but the clean up really gets her going too. She loves to push my face into her messy pussy.

michael isn't gay/bi or cuckold. he only eats the cum from my pussy, whether it's his or other's and he does it because i tell him to clean me. it's become part of our normal sex life where I don't have to say anything and he just cleans me.
Well I’m not allowed to put my dicklet in my wife or anywhere near her pussy. That’s only for her lover’s nice big black cock and he cums in her. Then when I get to eat her pussy, well he only lets me eat my wife out after he fucks her and I have ask him for permission to do so. I’m required to thank him after he fucks my wife and after he allows me to eat his cum from her pussy. I feel very lucky he allows me to eat her because he has cut me off a few times in the past. My wife does give me a hand job release but I have to ask Master first he controls my sexual activity. Master feels if I want to eat my wife do anything sexually with her it’s goes through him first there’s no easy access to her pussy fir everything goes through Master first.

My wife gave me a cumkiss the other day... she sucked me off and I blew a pretty big load in her mouth. She immediately grabbed my head and demanded for me to open up. I did and she spit it all inside. I don't think she knows how turned on it actually made me (she said she would only give me head if I ate my own cum)

Back