Anyone else enjoy rimming your wife's black bulls?

Was wondering how many other cucks love rimming the bulls asshole, I've always found it to be so intoxicating and love the feeling of submission to my wife's lover. Hotwives and bulls please chime in as well and let us know how you feel about it!
I agree, I want him to know how much I love my woman. So I french kiss and Makeout with the bull's asshole so he experience my love at his utmost pleasure. I want his legs to shake and him moaning in *******.

Its definitely a very submissive and demeaning act.
Obey Street Art GIF by Russell Taysom

I want him to admit that we could never kiss anyone as much or as good as I kiss his asshole. I will tell him to his face he deserve that kind of treatment. I want him to feel like he is HIM!!

This is a great example of some of the things my Lady and I have communicated when setting our rules . We have YES, NO's & Absolute No's ... Yes is what we agreed upon ... Absolute No is also what we agreed upon ...like no public stuff ,etc .. But Regular No is something I do no like but must do anyway . I do not want to rim her Bulls Ass , But would do it if they said so .

Back