Cuck’s and Hotwife’s views on cuck humiliation by Bull

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there. How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
i feel awful. it's the worst part of being beta cuckold. i didn't avoid it because i don't know how to avoid it. i just endure it.

My wife only does it because it turns me on. She never is the one to start it. It's pretty sexy telling her what to do after I brag about her skills and seeing her show another guy. I've bet all my friends that her throat is the best ever and won every bet.

It's not part of our play as a couple, she doesn't like it. I enjoy it one on one with a guy. Love a verbal top one on one, but when we ad a guy for her fun there's no humiliation. It's not humiliation that I crave, it's feeling like a slut just there for a guys pleasure. Love when a guy calls me a cock sucker, faggot, cum slut. Being slapped in the face with a hard cock, being told to beg for his seed ... all good fun. Have had hubby's do with to me while their wife watched but never with my Mrs. No complaints, she and her bulls give me plenty of other pleasures. I can fill the "slut" need one on one.

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there.

How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
I feel ashamed and embarrassed at the same time very sexually excited and aroused. I think part of it is it makes me feel more submissive and being dominated and controlled is very exciting

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there.

How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
Hotwife here, and.these days, this is specifically the kind of experiences we are.looking for!

At first, much like cuckolding in general I was sure my husband wouldn't like.it (I was wrong) but slowly I started working it into our play times myself, as a sort of fill-in bully Dom.

At first I was doing it solely so my husband could experience some of his fantasies,.but after a while I started to enjoy.it.

Our real issue is that most of the guys I've met up with,.were really there for a no-strings attached hookup, not for the power dynamics kind of stuff.

It has taught us to be more specific and explicit when talking to potential new friends!

Back