What’s the ultimate fantasy for most ppl on here?

After my first pregnancy, my gf and I have been fantasizing with the idea of getting bred at the same time by one or more black guys and playing every night with our changing bodies.
In your fantasy, would you like it to be one guy or different guys?

Until a few years ago my wife tutored high school students.. Her one-on-one teaching sessions usually occurred in our living room. At work knowing she was conducting a tutoring session, I would imagine her seducing a young black student while wearing a braless tight sweater and short skirt with heels. As she would lean over the aroused student her skirt would hike up prompting him to caress my wife's breasts. The mutual grabbing progresses to kissing with the result that the young student has his way with his much older suburban teacher her including having his bbc sucked off. Eventually she offers up her married pussy for the first time to a black partner.

Hotwives, bulls and cucks are more than free to chime in. I wanna hear the fantasies in your mind that you’d want to live out if given the chance. For me, I’d love to meet up with a hotwife at a bar or hotel we chit chat feel the chemistry and we take it somewhere private and go all out ;)

One of the recurring fantasies I have is similar to a real life experience I already had. My ex has previously said flat out that she prefers a man with a larger cock and it's the only way she can actually squirt. My fantasy would be to have one of my large cocked black friends come over and play cards with my ex and me. During the poker game my ex loses the bet and has to give a blowjob to my buddy. They both gladly adjourn to the kitchen and she proceeds to give him his blowjob. In the middle of that they decide to take it up to the bedroom instead and they both walk past me letting me know they feel more comfortable doing that in the bedroom. I'm down stairs chilling and waiting for the blowjob to be over when I at first I hear them talking, but then I hear the bed squeaking followed by bodies thunder clapping together, followed by moans and sex talk coming from the both of them until I finally hear him roar out an orgasm; of course followed by him pumping gallons of semen in her.

This is just one of several choice fantasies I have. :)

Hotwives, bulls and cucks are more than free to chime in. I wanna hear the fantasies in your mind that you’d want to live out if given the chance. For me, I’d love to meet up with a hotwife at a bar or hotel we chit chat feel the chemistry and we take it somewhere private and go all out ;)
I think this fantasy is pretty typical in reality. When you talk about this site there are many desperate guys that turn it straight to pregnancy. It’s sad

My fantasy...having a 45-ish yo good looking, in shape dark black guy with a big dick we could depend on to call semi regularly.
He'd stop by, fuck the hell out of my wife 2 or 3 times while I watch then leave.
I'm pretty sure she'd be into it but it probably will never happen.

Wife has been seeing a guy for quite a few months now and I would like him to take it to the next level. She is really liking him and he says he really likes her too. I'd like to see them spend a little more time together and she is all about it but a little shy about speaking up, lol. I think it would be hot for them to go out more often to nice dinners, movies, drinks, whatever and me not know if she is coming home or not as for it would be all up to them. Of course all on my dime. She has come so far in the lifestyle and has pretty much cut me off of penetration and likes to just have me please her as she teases me about belonging to her lover now. I have quite a few restrictions but all is great and just love to know she is experiencing the best love making and sex she can. Do any Bulls or couples have this type of relationship? I think it would be amazing.

My gf giving a guy road head while I'm driving in the car behind her
One of my fantasies is being the driver while GF and the other man (FWB?) are in the backseat. They start making out right behind me leading to any extent of sexual act they are comfortable with in a moving car on a public road. 🚗 💺 :sex:
In the same fantasy the two of them get so horny and hot for each other :hot: that GF asks me to leave the main road and find a more secluded place. We will stop at a forest or any place where there is no traffic and no houses around. They will then either stay in the backseat or leave the car to have sex on the hood or against a tree :tree: , etc. i will just be watching and waiting until they have finished in satisfaction and are ready to be brought home.
Or they will ask me to look out for a motel where we can get a room to be in a more private setting. 🏠

Another similar fantasy is me and GF out to seduce a stranger. We will stop at a bar. There's a guy she finds hot and starts flirting with. He will come over to have a little talk. After a while i attend them and introduce myself (maybe but not necessarily as her BF). We all get along well so after a while we suggest to change location or invite him over to our place, not for anything sexual but just to hang out, to watch a movie together and have yet another dr!nk, for instance. As a matter of fact it appears he hasn't gone to the bar by car so we offer to take him. Once at our car i politely open the door to the backseat for him, he'll get on the car. i change to the other side and politely open the door for GF, again to the backseat :p . Then i take the driver's seat in front and drive them. GF will take advantage of the situation by trying her best to seduce him behind me. She may take off a shoe and start playing footsie, give him seductive looks and smiles, perhaps open her legs and give him a glimpse of her panties under her short skirt (if she's wearing any :devilish: ). He will reciprocate her moves but reluctantly at first. She will give him signs that he doesn't have to mind me being in the front of the car and tell him that there's nothing to worry about. They will then procede kissing, groping each other, fondling, etc., perhaps she will even give him a BJ. And if she does a good job she will make sure they are in the right angle to be seen by me in the rearview mirror. :D

...Not an "ultimate" fantasy but one of many good ones though. ;)

Wife has been seeing a guy for quite a few months now and I would like him to take it to the next level. She is really liking him and he says he really likes her too. I'd like to see them spend a little more time together and she is all about it but a little shy about speaking up, lol. I think it would be hot for them to go out more often to nice dinners, movies, drinks, whatever and me not know if she is coming home or not as for it would be all up to them. Of course all on my dime. She has come so far in the lifestyle and has pretty much cut me off of penetration and likes to just have me please her as she teases me about belonging to her lover now. I have quite a few restrictions but all is great and just love to know she is experiencing the best love making and sex she can. Do any Bulls or couples have this type of relationship? I think it would be amazing.
Just be careful if you want to keep your wife!

Back