Cuck’s and Hotwife’s views on cuck humiliation by Bull

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there.

How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
I find that the experience is hotter when my wife’s bull is verbal with me about what he is doing or how she is reacting that is much better than what I could ever do. It’s humiliation but focused more on natural male dominance rather than overtly just being mean. It’s like letting nature take its course.

This is a question to all cucks and hotwives out there.

How do you feel when bull humiliates and belittles cuck husband while enjoying with hotwife? Do you crave for it or avoid it?
I brought this up quite a few times ,.,,Most cucks want or enjoy humiliation so is it really humiliating ? It becomes a joke sometimes when it is a role play. I feel it is a knifes edge between craving it and avoiding it I like many crave it deeply . There is something inside us that we cannot get enough and sometimes it is never harsh enough . Real humiliation for me that I want to avoid is when they laugh , smile and kiss , It is those times to me that is true humiliation ,. I hate it at the time but the next days is when it is so hot to me

I know putting cuckie and wife in their place is easier for everyone. Y’all don’t have to think about anything. I’ll just control you both View attachment 7329751
@DTWsavageBBC you look and sound like the perfect Bull. That is exactly what we crave. To expect the unexpected from our Bull is the most exciting thing in this lifestyle. Challenge us and mould us how you wish 🤩😍

Yes, i too crave the humiliation aspect. And things like being compared side by side are Very hot, but at the time they can be so embarrassing and its a turn on later when we talk about it.
Humiliation i think about lots is the Bull challenging us to tell friends about us. Saying we have to invite people to visit while he is there. Including her Mo.ther.
Having me dress like a woman for him to then tease me, but only fuck and play with my girlfriend.
Taking us both lingerie shopping.
And anything that exposes us as subs to him in public is very exciting to me.
A creative kinky mind can be as hot as a huge cock 😋

I think that it's already a humiliation and huge stress for any normal guy when his love is with the other man x We are new in this thing with my partner, so I'm not sure if it's good to start this lifestyle this way. I have a feeling it will end soon then despite my partner's excitement 😅

However, it's very personal. Maybe there are some people with iron nerves ^^
This is very good piont.

There are a lot of Bulls that are also not comfortable with humiliating a cuck. Some prefer to enjoy being friends and equals.
Agree! My wife and her Bull have a 'friend with benefits' relationship. He knows she is married and that I support & encourage that she have extramarital sex. It a kink or fetish or lifestyle that we enjoy and he is a major part of. There is no humiliation from him about me when they are together.
He is single and dates other women but none are married. He enjoys going out with my wife, having dinner or going to a club, spending the night having multiple rounds of sex, and returning home the next day.
My wife would tell me about her date, in great detail, but I don't feel humiliated. After all, she is telling me things that I'm expecting to hear... that he has a large, thick cock, a muscular body, endless stamina and brings her to multiple, strong orgasms.

If you're willing to watch your wife or girlfriiend have sex with another person, the humiliation is almost inherent. It just depends on how much you're willing to endure.
My husband watched me have sex with other guys before we were a couple. I was married at the time so technically he was one of the 'other guys.'

I don't really buy into the theory that sex implies humiliation. My husband and my friend are on good terms.

Last edited:
My husband watched me have sex with other guys before we were a couple. I was married at the time so technically he was one of the 'other guys.'

I don't really buy into the theory that sex implies humiliation. My husband and my friend are on good terms.
Beautiful

Back