Who pays for the first hotel?

Knape

Couple
Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there

I always depends on the conversation leading up to the date. We have had men invite us to their home town and they normally do all the preparations and pay for the hotel or house. We have also paid for the first night when we invite a gentleman to play with Kay. Some are very considerate and insist on paying at least for dinner or another night,

If I'm meeting with a couple the couple almost always pays for the room. If I'm there to entertain your wife and you get to watch said entertainment then I believe the couple should cover the room. When I meet single women, I always cover the room. Simple rules for me.

re: Who pays for the first hotel?​

The man ALWAYS pays for Christ sake. You take a man's wife, get free pussy from her, and you expect the cuck to also spring for a room? Geesh!
Next thing you'll be wanting a room buffet brought in with beer & wine.
Enjoy the pussy, show some respect, and then compliment the wife and go home "quietly" ... maybe you'll be invited back again.

"freeloaders" ...

re: Who pays for the first hotel?​

The man ALWAYS pays for Christ sake. You take a man's wife, get free pussy from her, and you expect the cuck to also spring for a room? Geesh!
Next thing you'll be wanting a room buffet brought in with beer & wine.
Enjoy the pussy, show some respect, and then compliment the wife and go home "quietly" ... maybe you'll be invited back again.

"freeloaders" ...

Respectfully disagree.

I dont even know what this means "free pussy"
Women are not objects.
I know my worth and value. I bring a lot to the table. I am not dating the wife, therefore I have zero financial obligations to the couple. The husband is presenting me to his wife as a gift, therefore, the husband needs to be responsible for coordinating and arranging for how this will work so his wife is 100% satisfied.

There are men who "claim" to know what they are doing and that's not the case in reality. So I do feel bad for couples that go out of their way for men who dont' end up delivering on what they promise. That is the sad reality of our Lifestyle, people overstate their talents and skills all the time.

There are two sides to this coin. If the husband is paying for everything, it's my role to be appreciative as well as make sure that the wife is having a great time. Not a good time, but a memorable time, something she will reflect on long after Im gone.

If that isn't worth paying for -- then you get what you get.

The man pays, and the nicer the hotel and room, the better. If the woman/couple want to choose, I still either pay or leave more than enough money to cover the tab and a tip for housekeeping.

Okay, so Ann and I are a happy couple, and we've made a connection with a single BBC that wants to meet us ... we will be doing a simple meet n greet but if there is a connection and we choose to go to a hotel --- what is the proper way to handle it? We are bringing the pussy - he's getting laid! Split the bill or the single guy pay for it or the couple pay for it? I have my thought but I wanted to hear what other's experiences are out there
Honestly this is my operating procedures. If i travel on the first meet, i don't go to couples home's its a safety thing. So i pay for my own room, however if they travel to my city i expect them to pay for their own room. On a first meet i think hotels are a must never go to a strangers home. But i think it depends on the people involved. But just bringing the pussy doesn't automatically mean the man should pay for the room.

Back