White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

In physics white combines all the visible spectrum of light, while black is the absence of all color.

Maybe some of the MENSA members on B2W that post the most puerile and nescient comments on the internet will continue 'drop knowledge ' on us with their inner city/ghetto sophistry.
In art, it's the opposite lol

this girl here: the hair, the skin, the lips, those eyes

images

Art didn't put humans into space. Physics and chemistry did.

Art is subjective. The physical sciences are mathematically sound and replicable.
Imagination put people into space. Buck Rogers comic books for example. An Art form. Right brain / left brain. Imagination ( Art) creates the image. Science discovers how to make the image real.

Imagination put people into space. Buck Rogers comic books for example. An Art form. Right brain / left brain. Imagination ( Art) creates the image. Science discovers how to make the image real.
Not necessarily true.

For instance, I would draw chimeras. What is the likelihood that some molecular geneticist will create a human-(fill in the *******) hybrid? Is it theoretically possible. Yes. But art doesn't need to be the catalyst for scientific advancement.

Renaissance master Leonardo Da Vinci sketched the earliest helicopter, but without the engineers to bring it into existence, it would have remained just been a sketch,

If only imagination was needed, then we would've explored outer space thousands of years ago.

The ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Celts, to name a few used math to build structures that lined up with the Summer Solstice.

As long as humans looked into the night sky, they've imagined visiting the stars, but it took the hard sciences and geniuses like Werner Von Braun to make it a reality.

Don't get me wrong, I have an affinity for various mediums of art.

You're correct about the right/left brain spheres of influence.

I don't think we need to commit the fallacy of bifurcation. Both art and science are traits that separates humans from the rest of the ******* kingdom.

Last edited:
For many years, I have had many fantasies and wild dreams of breeding a red heads.
The intriguing satisfaction of getting a red head pregnant or just owning her has been something I
wanted to accomplish in the future. Does any BBC or breeders out there have this similar feeling?
Would you get a red head breeded or just own as a secret lover?

View attachment 440277
To answer your questions directly, I'm down to breed/impregnate ANY sexy white chick. Already got a few mixed ******* and IMO they are simply the most beatiful humans (mixed people in general). As for redheads, I had my first one year's ago in college...had two in most recent years (one I met at the gym... Thick thighs and RIDICULOUS ASS)... And again as recent as last year - skinny redhead with a FAT booty!

They are a special kind of SEXY....like sexy unicorns lol
I would knock up a cute redhead as quickly as I would any hot white chick.

Back