White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

My humble input for you guys that like Natural redheads :)

36068299800_75344e67a5_b.jpg
You really do have a pretty mouth @Samantha P

True, you’re right. I take back my cheeky response. :)

The whole ”breeding” thing trips me out a bit, strange to be referred to like an *******, but whatever. :)
Don’t play innocent @Samantha P you know very well any black man including your owner would love to see your sexy flat tummy swell with our baby a half black baby. What do you think we’re thinking when we mount you from behind balls deep pumping your pink little pussy for of cum?

You make it sounds like we’re a separate race...silly.

We’re all white. Unless you want to classify us as “pink” Then maybe we’d be the Pink Race...lol
In physics white combines all the visible spectrum of light, while black is the absence of all color.

Maybe some of the MENSA members on B2W that post the most puerile and nescient comments on the internet will continue 'drop knowledge ' on us with their inner city/ghetto sophistry.

In physics white combines all the visible spectrum of light, while black is the absence of all color.

Maybe some of the MENSA members on B2W that post the most puerile and nescient comments on the internet will continue 'drop knowledge ' on us with their inner city/ghetto sophistry.

You’re awarded 5 points for using puerile, 5 points for nescient, and 3 points for sophistry in sentences. :)

Back