Although I want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, you have to aks yourself, how many of these stories on this sight are real? What kind of parents would have an offspring based on a sexual fetish? I mean really? Who would do something like that to one of their offspring. Just imagine, a white dada going to church or fishing and always being reminded, that his offspring was born out of a fetish. How would everyone feel? It is like shoving a cucumber up your bumehole every day for the rest of your life.
I can feel you on that. Tbh then at the same time I am sure it is couples in this world. That the male can’t have children or produce a seed. I am sure and know of couples having interracial children and be a white couple. Yes some thru adoption but others they say could afforded insemination. That couldn’t find a baby they wanted to adopt. Is what is said but found a nice blk friend that can give them what the couple wanted. So it could be similar situations out there then u got the cheating wife/ gf that accidentally gets pregnant by her bull. Then they figured out how to have peace and affection after the mistake to direct their love towards the baby and if they stay together good if not good but it’s all for the baby. It’s honestly up to a man level of love and re-trust for that woman in that situation. Because where I live it’s done a lot more often than people think. And you see mix children in public with a white couple. So it’s possible but from this site I can say rare stories I could say. And if it does how was the situation was it out of love or betrayal. Exactly no one wants to bring any soul into this world under a fetish only and not accept any responsibilities or obligations. So it is wise to keep this as a fetish if couples and bulls are not mature enough to have children for a deeper meanings than just a fetish.

Although I want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, you have to aks yourself, how many of these stories on this sight are real? What kind of parents would have a offspring based on a sexual fetish? I mean really? Who would do something like that to one of their offspring. Just imagine, a white dada going to church or fishing and always being reminded, that his offspring was born out of a fetish. How would everyone feel? It is like shoving a cucumber up your bumehole every day for the rest of your life.
I agree with you it will be very irresponsible to give birth just because of fetish. What it doesn't change that I enojoy good creampia from BBC in front of my husband, with safety taken care off.

Designer Stretch GIF by SudeepAudio

It fascinates me how many are into this breeding fetish, with Black Men wanting to breed white women and white males becoming aroused by the idea.
But its certainly not a responsible way to have a family
Can you imagine how much the poor chi ld would get bullied at sch ool if they found out?
and how much they would laugh at the poor white dad at the amazon fulfilment center where he works ?
It could possibly be like shitting a pineapple out of your bumehole everyday for the rest of your life .

It fascinates me how many are into this breeding fetish, with Black Men wanting to breed white women and white males becoming aroused by the idea.
But its certainly not a responsible way to have a family
Can you imagine how much the poor chi ld would get bullied at sch ool if they found out?
and how much they would laugh at the poor white dad at the amazon fulfilment center where he works ?
It could possibly be like shitting a pineapple out of your bumehole everyday for the rest of your life .
That’s where discretion and accountability is advised. Like I said before it’s many ways to not make this into a fantasy. That’s what’s wrong with the world.

Back