White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner for the stupidest post of all time.

Sure, great idea, let's breed with people who want to ******* anyone who is not like them.

Then when all the non muslims are gone we can have a truly tolerant world where sites like this one and ideas like IR are routinely accepted.
Don't forget the few white women who joined ISIS with the express purpose of breeding. Most wanted to escape, a few did, and a few were murdered when their goal of breeding had been fulfilled. What WERE they thinking?!?!?!?!?!

For many years, I have had many fantasies and wild dreams of breeding a red heads.
The intriguing satisfaction of getting a red head pregnant or just owning her has been something I
wanted to accomplish in the future. Does any BBC or breeders out there have this similar feeling?
Would you get a red head breeded or just own as a secret lover?

View attachment 440277
When I was in jr. high, I had a crush on a classmate (Patricia clark). She had red hair, she was a little taller than me, shapely-skinny, and she smiled at me when she caught me looking at her.
If I had the opportunity, I'd find her, and marry her!

Last edited:
For many years, I have had many fantasies and wild dreams of breeding a red heads.
The intriguing satisfaction of getting a red head pregnant or just owning her has been something I
wanted to accomplish in the future. Does any BBC or breeders out there have this similar feeling?
Would you get a red head breeded or just own as a secret lover?

View attachment 440277
In the years of Viking attacks on Scotland, ireland, and England , red headed women were especially valuable as slaves for resale to Arab sultans who valued the pale white skin and red hair. Although not so much for breeding.

In the years of Viking attacks on Scotland, ireland, and England , red headed women were especially valuable as slaves for resale to Arab sultans who valued the pale white skin and red hair. Although not so much for breeding.
Yes, I think the object was Practice Breeding. LOL

So...I’m being fetishized. I should be offended but I’m strangely flattered. This is so wrong.
Wrong. Natural red head women are special on this planet. Especially Blue eyed or Hazel eyed women. A very rare gentic line from ancient times. Redheaded women were thought to be goddesses in very ancient times and were priestesses for the celtic druids. Even now as celtic bloodlines become fewer and fewer from interbreeding with the many other races , redhead, pale skin, freckled women are often still a pure celtic bloodline. But they are so few now

Wrong. Natural red head women are special on this planet. Especially Blue eyed or Hazel eyed women. A very rare gentic line from ancient times. Redheaded women were thought to be goddesses in very ancient times and were priestesses for the celtic druids. Even now as celtic bloodlines become fewer and fewer from interbreeding with the many other races , redhead, pale skin, freckled women are often still a pure celtic bloodline. But they are so few now
I’m mixed, Irish & Scottish..

Back