What happened to Jan B.?

here ya go

Dont you just wish someone from this site who still knows her would reach out and let her know that there are fans here that would love to say hello after all these years ? Or coordinate a meet & greet in the back hall at the local VFW (or something like that). I would go to a meet & greet in Indy to say hello to Jan. Absolutely, you bet your ass I would.

Dont you just wish someone from this site who still knows her would reach out and let her know that there are fans here that would love to say hello after all these years ? Or coordinate a meet & greet in the back hall at the local VFW (or something like that). I would go to a meet & greet in Indy to say hello to Jan. Absolutely, you bet your ass I would.
I would second that!

at least on here so we can tell her or even a current email or some thing

I am truly running out of videos that I can upscale. LOL. I am doing what I can with these lower quality videos. They are still going to be fuzzy
so be expecting that. This video is from 2008 and Larry was now a gray haired old man. Jan is a bit beefy but they still get it on like nothing has changed in the last 15 years. This video was shot in Jan and Mike's new home in Monticello, IN which is located 95 miles north of Indianapolis. I am not sure if Jan still remained here after Mike died or not. The 2 story house was built into the side of a hill which rested on the banks of the Tippecanoe River. The address is on the opening card of this video. You can google the address to see realtor photos of the home if you are interested in seeing what it looked like. It was a much bigger home than their first home.
View attachment 7344292
JanB - B365 - Oops, I Did It Again (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

Monticello Home_h720.jpg
Here is a rear view (river view) of the home in Monticello.

Last edited:
I wondered why it disappeared so fast
There are a lot of accounts on Onlyfans that I question. It is so easy to start a page on there and impersonate adult film stars.
As one person mentioned the page only showed pictures but videos were available for sale if you DMed her (or them?)
I only have seen one video which came from that page.

I am truly running out of videos that I can upscale. LOL. I am doing what I can with these lower quality videos. They are still going to be fuzzy
so be expecting that. This video is from 2008 and Larry was now a gray haired old man. Jan is a bit beefy but they still get it on like nothing has changed in the last 15 years. This video was shot in Jan and Mike's new home in Monticello, IN which is located 95 miles north of Indianapolis. I am not sure if Jan still remained here after Mike died or not. The 2 story house was built into the side of a hill which rested on the banks of the Tippecanoe River. The address is on the opening card of this video. You can google the address to see realtor photos of the home if you are interested in seeing what it looked like. It was a much bigger home than their first home.
View attachment 7344292

View attachment 7344297
Still sexy af

View attachment 7344292

View attachment 7344297
that is a fantastic video of her in the later years what a woman

View attachment 7344292

View attachment 7344297
Thanks Blue, haven't seen this vid before. It's very sweet . ..2 older folks trying to remember their moves . Larry more than a bit limp. Jan needing a breather at the end but still her funny sexy self

I would like to have coffee with her.

Thanks Blue, haven't seen this vid before. It's very sweet . ..2 older folks trying to remember their moves . Larry more than a bit limp. Jan needing a breather at the end but still her funny sexy self
Larry was wearing a cock ring around his balls and penis but that didn't seem too help much. LOL🤣

Last edited:
Back