What happened to Jan B.?

She a dick taker to the FULLEST #Hellyeah
I know a few people love Ann. So I did my best to improve this video. My source file was not that great so it took a bit of work to make it look decent. I made the color more natural and did my best to get more detail. It s still a bit grainy due to the source file being low quality. The best part of this video is watching Ann ride Justice in reverse cowgirl. You can clearly see Ann take all 10 inches of his cock balls deep! Hope

I know a few people love Ann. So I did my best to improve this video. My source file was not that great so it took a bit of work to make it look decent. I made the color more natural and did my best to get more detail. It s still a bit grainy due to the source file being low quality. The best part of this video is watching Ann ride Justice in reverse cowgirl. You can clearly see Ann take all 10 inches of his cock balls deep! Hope this is good enough for you Ann lovers.
View attachment 6887765
JanB - B184 - Husband Watchers Her Take It (AI Upscaled 720p).mp4

Nope - the best part of this video is when Justice is fucking her doggy style and he's literally knocking his massive body against her tiny frame instead of thrusting. He fucked her like she was a man in that moment. You can Anne's moans change too. Jan clearly sees what's happening and then asks her "is it too much Anne?" Anne whimpers out "oh just a little bit". Then Jan says "you let me know if it's too much" as if she secretly wanted Justice to hurt her. That was raw, unscripted fucking with even hotter dialogue match!

Last edited:
I didn't mind Wanda.... she couldn't really suck a dick all that well but, definitely had good pussy

Anyone ever wonder how Jan B. Got started? Was she a BBC slut when Mike first met her? Or did Mike introduce her to the lifestyle after they got together? Or was it her idea when Mike wasn’t meeting Her needs sexually? So many questions.

B135 BitchInHeat.
It’s hot to watch a scene where Jan and Mike have an impromptu session with the bull. If you look at the beginning part of the video, it’s clear Jan wasn’t totally satisfied with the last session and had a longing to get banged by the well built bull again. I guess she wanted a private time with the bull but Mike wanted to keep things “professional”!

The bull was a bit nervous and awkward at the beginning but Mike and especially Jan eased him into it! I loved the fact that Jan brought him back into their living room and chose Mike’s favourite easy chair to finish the job. The ending was pretty good too, where Mike instructs the bull to fill up her pussy and then hands a sheer white panty to Jan to wear… I guess he wanted sloppy seconds later and wanted to keep all the cum in until the bull leaves!

Back