What happened to Jan B.?

This video was pretty much the same as B285. Same low quality and issues with the color. I try my best to salvage these videos so
don't expect miracles. It would be great if I had 1st generation copies of the originals but I don't. These videos come from various web sites and
we all have seen or downloaded these videos. I am just trying to do what I can to make them more presentable.
View attachment JanB - B283 - Two Big Black Ones For Holly (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
JanB - B283 - Two Big Black Ones For Holly (AI Upscale 576p).mp4

This video was pretty much the same as B285. Same low quality and issues with the color. I try my best to salvage these videos so
don't expect miracles. It would be great if I had 1st generation copies of the originals but I don't. These videos come from various web sites and
we all have seen or downloaded these videos. I am just trying to do what I can to make them more presentable.
View attachment 7334336
JanB - B283 - Two Big Black Ones For Holly (AI Upscale 576p).mp4
❤️ this makes me hard....

A huge thank you to Dixon32 for providing us with this rare video (B135). This is the second video Jan did with Jerry. He was the mechanic in B134 - Auto Repair Quickie. This turned out rather well. I improved the brightness, contrast and the color. This is a better video than their first one because Jan and Jerry fuck in a lot more positions. Enjoy this 720p version.
View attachment JanB - B135 - Bitch in Heat (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B135 - Bitch in Heat (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Definitely a great scene.... he should have handled her a lil harder but the brotha DID his thang regardless... no complaints from Jan

A huge thank you to Dixon32 for providing us with this rare video (B135). This is the second video Jan did with Jerry. He was the mechanic in B134 - Auto Repair Quickie. This turned out rather well. I improved the brightness, contrast and the color. This is a better video than their first one because Jan and Jerry fuck in a lot more positions. Enjoy this 720p version.
View attachment 7336809
JanB - B135 - Bitch in Heat (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Big dick on that brotha!

Back