What happened to Jan B.?

I upscaled B047 and yes, I did edit out a lot of the horrible technical issues with the lighting and contrast. The issues were due to poor camera settings and I am surprised Mike left all that crap in the video. I did my best to improve the quality but some of the lighting issues had to remain in because they involved some cum shots. This was a condensed video to begin with so I felt what I did was needed.
View attachment JanB - B047 - Gangbang 1 (AI Upscale 720P) 2 (1).mp4
JanB - B047 - Gangbang 1 (AI Upscale 720P).mp4

Fred sent me a couple more rare videos to upscale and share. Here is B316. This is a sequel to an earlier video Jan and Keith did B266.
I am still working on the second video because it was low quality and had some other issues. That is B133. I'll post it as soon as I'm satisfied with the results.
View attachment JanB - B316 - Punished By Boss (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B316 - Punished By Boss (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

I upscaled B047 and yes, I did edit out a lot of the horrible technical issues with the lighting and contrast. The issues were due to poor camera settings and I am surprised Mike left all that crap in the video. I did my best to improve the quality but some of the lighting issues had to remain in because they involved some cum shots. This was a condensed video to begin with so I felt what I did was needed.
View attachment 7361772
JanB - B047 - Gangbang 1 (AI Upscale 720P).mp4
nice job

Back