What happened to Jan B.?

Well they are deleting all my upscaled videos. I am positive we have a traitor somewhere around. Somebody must be reporting the videos and all I can say is they are an asshole. I have no way to contact the administrator here so I am finished uploading videos. I'm too pissed off to continue.
That's too Bad, you do a great job and they have been awesome.... thank you for what you have done to date!!!

Well they are deleting all my upscaled videos. I am positive we have a traitor somewhere around. Somebody must be reporting the videos and all I can say is they are an asshole. I have no way to contact the administrator here so I am finished uploading videos. I'm too pissed off to continue.
Just post on the other site you stated . There are always asshats in every crowd

Hi Blue,

sorry to hear! Maybe it's a stupid idea, but there's a possibility to contact the administrator at the bottom of this page:
Maybe this can bring some light into the affair...

I always say "follow the money". Whoever is making a profit of these videos (or any product for that matter) is the one who's doing the reporting 99% of the time and in this case, that could be only be one person!

And who might that be ? And why would anyone who is making $$ off of any of these movies report to admin, and tear down all that is good in this thread ? I have a feeling that a site like this one just might be running out of storage space, and doing some spring cleaning. Afterall, can you imagine how many videos are posted here throughout this site. I have reached out to Admin to find out the real problem. I will report the results. But just like elang18 said, there is a line at the bottom of this page where you can ask about complaints and takedowns. If they hear from enough of us, they might rectify the problem.

And who might that be ? And why would anyone who is making $$ off of any of these movies report to admin, and tear down all that is good in this thread ? I have a feeling that a site like this one just might be running out of storage space, and doing some spring cleaning. Afterall, can you imagine how many videos are posted here throughout this site. I have reached out to Admin to find out the real problem. I will report the results. But just like elang18 said, there is a line at the bottom of this page where you can ask about complaints and takedowns. If they hear from enough of us, they might rectify the problem.
The producer.

Here me out everyone, so till the day i die i will always love B-235. So it was Suzzie, Peggy, and Dawn. What if Jan had made and Orgy time 2.0 and had to pick 3 more girls to film with her. I love to envision and pick those 3 girls and omg the possibilities are endless!!! What's your thoughts???

Back