What happened to Jan B.?

I hope one of the JanB fans out there is a computer wizard.
I had two rare JanB videos bought from Clips4Sale. They played fine on my old computer.
However when I bought a new computer, something happened during the process
when I copied them to a thumbdrive.
I now have B112 Jan's OJ Fantasy and B120 Reverse Take but when I try to play them I get
the message they are DRM protected and just a bunch of jumbled pictures and sounds.
If there is a wizard among us who thinks it is possible
to make them viewable again, please contact me and I will send the files to them.
Fingers crossed.
Fredengels1

I hope one of the JanB fans out there is a computer wizard.
I had two rare JanB videos bought from Clips4Sale. They played fine on my old computer.
However when I bought a new computer, something happened during the process
when I copied them to a thumbdrive.
I now have B112 Jan's OJ Fantasy and B120 Reverse Take but when I try to play them I get
the message they are DRM protected and just a bunch of jumbled pictures and sounds.
If there is a wizard among us who thinks it is possible
to make them viewable again, please contact me and I will send the files to them.
Fingers crossed.
Fredengels1
Haven't seem either of these two

I have A lot of her full length movies, from back like 30 years ago. A lot of them are ones where other woman are fucking black cock for the first time. Many where they are role playing many different situations. If I remember correctly, 1, 2, or maybe even 3 of them have her husband playing the cuck eating the cum out of her pussy, but most of the other have a FEW DIFFERENT men playing the cuck's , because he was doing he recording on most all the movies. One movie even has Jan and Larry getting married, only role playing, but had a bunch of guest's and everything. Jan then proceeds to fuck 3 or 4 guys in the limo. I may not have them all, but i have most of the movies they made. Some where I have a promotional brochure that lists, all the movies that they had for sale at that time, with the description of what each movie was about. I will look for it, but hell it might take me a year to look in all the places, that I may have stashed it or placed it. I bought some as far back as when, they were on VHS tapes, but only a very few, because they then switched to CD;s. Another one of the first real wives to, be in the lifestyle is Janet, which then after 7 to 10 years she, started doing movies professionally, But she use to have them like jan B. did where you join their web site or their group and you, ordered them from like I said off of a list or off their web site if you were a member, which I was a member of both Jan B. ,s site and Janet.s site. If the was a way to contact Janet, she might have an idea of where Jan is or what she is up to these day's after her husband Mike passed away. I would look into it, but I don't have the time as this point to investigate, more on jan'
s situation at this time, but if anyone would like to check into Jan B.,'s sititution at this point of time in her life , one suggestion would be to try and get ahold of Janet in some way and see even she may know anything about Jan. She may know something, and or she may not know anything. Best of luck to all !!!

I have A lot of her full length movies, from back like 30 years ago. A lot of them are ones where other woman are fucking black cock for the first time. Many where they are role playing many different situations. If I remember correctly, 1, 2, or maybe even 3 of them have her husband playing the cuck eating the cum out of her pussy, but most of the other have a FEW DIFFERENT men playing the cuck's , because he was doing he recording on most all the movies. One movie even has Jan and Larry getting married, only role playing, but had a bunch of guest's and everything. Jan then proceeds to fuck 3 or 4 guys in the limo. I may not have them all, but i have most of the movies they made. Some where I have a promotional brochure that lists, all the movies that they had for sale at that time, with the description of what each movie was about. I will look for it, but hell it might take me a year to look in all the places, that I may have stashed it or placed it. I bought some as far back as when, they were on VHS tapes, but only a very few, because they then switched to CD;s. Another one of the first real wives to, be in the lifestyle is Janet, which then after 7 to 10 years she, started doing movies professionally, But she use to have them like jan B. did where you join their web site or their group and you, ordered them from like I said off of a list or off their web site if you were a member, which I was a member of both Jan B. ,s site and Janet.s site. If the was a way to contact Janet, she might have an idea of where Jan is or what she is up to these day's after her husband Mike passed away. I would look into it, but I don't have the time as this point to investigate, more on jan'
s situation at this time, but if anyone would like to check into Jan B.,'s sititution at this point of time in her life , one suggestion would be to try and get ahold of Janet in some way and see even she may know anything about Jan. She may know something, and or she may not know anything. Best of luck to all !!!
There's a list of Jan's video's here https://web.archive.org/web/20110829072809/http://www.janb.com/janb01.htm Do you feel able to share some of your rarer vids?

We would really appreciate it if you could find some time in the near future and try and upload the raw files to the internet. I know it's a lot of work and a lot to ask, but for fans like us, it's going to be a dream "cum" true. If you require any form of assistance, please let us know and I guess a lot of us here will be happy to help. We will be forever grateful to you! Thanks!

I am interested in Jan's videos. Do you have a list of which ones you have?

We would really appreciate it if you could find some time in the near future and try and upload the raw files to the internet. I know it's a lot of work and a lot to ask, but for fans like us, it's going to be a dream "cum" true. If you require any form of assistance, please let us know and I guess a lot of us here will be happy to help. We will be forever grateful to you! Thanks!
I will add a forth

these r the ones I am looking for: b035, B039, B055, B063, B066, B069, B073. and any others that r not on her master list like some rare 1 offs.

Back