Wave of Migration to Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're a racist old gray ass man! You would be the main one laughing and eating popcorn excited seeing Black men getting lynched! See, what it is that you're pissed off the fact that you are alone and cannot please a woman, so you show your hatred for Black men by posting racist s.h.i.t.! You call the s.h.i.t. whining because you are a White nationalist which proves my point, so thank you for proving my point! Now, what was posted previously, shows the arrogance and the cowardice of most White men!!

"Racism is so universal in this country, so widespread, and deep-seated, that it is invisible that some think racism is normal"
I m not aware about the argument, but why are you insuIting so many people ?

So, you read the last five or six posts and you STILL don't know what is going on? You cannot be serious! Something tells me that you are trying to instigate! What are your reasons for even questioning me?
dont be suspicious !! I m just surfing on the site, I saw this thread and I was surprised, as I said , by your words !! I ha ve no real interest in this quarell, I m just a good will man trying to understand ! and by the way, I can t see anyone insulting you
But, well, forget it !

Why do you keep using that word "violent" because it's the wrong word to use in this conversation? I stated that you have posted some bigoted posts! I know that you know what I am talking about though you prefer to have a state of amnesia!!
WELL, it looks like a real waste of time . I am very calm and polite, never used any disrespctful word towards you and you re beginning to insultling me, like you seem to insult many people.
I am " bigoted " ?? I am in a " state of amnesia " ??? well, you should learn to chat with people, even when you disagree, with better manners.
You should relax and enjoy life !! So long !!

WELL, it looks like a real waste of time . I am very calm and polite, never used any disrespctful word towards you and you re beginning to insultling me, like you seem to insult many people.
I am " bigoted " ?? I am in a " state of amnesia " ??? well, you should learn to chat with people, even when you disagree, with better manners.
You should relax and enjoy life !! So long !!
No, the real waste of time is when you decided to involve yourself in my conversation when it didn't even pertain to you! And, because I stated that there are some posts that reflect your bigotry, now I am the one insulting you? That is laughable because if anything your disrespect showed in what you posted on this thread! But, since you prefer to use reverse psychology then that is fine because I figured that you would!!

But what about mixed cultures
Mixed cultures aren't as good I feel :/ Whenever a place becomes too mixed or diverse, quality of that society becomes worse too

The only thing I will say to @MrUKBlack100 is that when white people went to Africa we improved it. We gave farming, medicine, and built these cities. Africa was even more poor before we came!

You know the answer to this, and the cynical way you write the question does not erase the fact that you know. Parts of Africa is poor because of racism

White racists went into the lands of black ppl, robbed them of their land, raped, colonized them and put blk ppl under their yoke and way. So white people are in superior position no matter what the political or economics situation is because of wickedness and underhandedness white ppl the word over

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kinds of racist behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.

I guess white people and others never went into black inhabited countries and played their own form of monopoly. Carving up the African continent in ways that it was never meant to be. Making countries where none existed before. Ruling over these places subjugating the people all the while sucking out the natural resources then leaving them in a shambles.

And now you want to point the finger at generations of people n say “why don’t you run your country better?” As if all it takes is to one day say, go free! And BAM! Those people are able to catch up and do right the moment they are in charge.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong ? But in that case tell me who are these phantoms that run amok and then act like the innocent bystander with their hands in the air crying “hey stop blaming whitey?” by the way have you been to any African country lately ?

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Ivory Coast

1631227128065.png

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Morocco (Blue Chefchaouen)

1*voafHLdlgH3LTLSfP5Q7qQ.jpeg

Egypt - Alexandaria

View attachment 7297670

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

View attachment 7294268

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

But then again, I don't want Africa to be a souless place of fancy buildings like Dubai. There should always be a place for this

1660182727087.png

Tribal Masai warriors who just want to live off the land with their animals and don't want to be Westernized.

First generation immigrants may have some difficulty adapting. But this is a fact of the world. Europe's population continuity is only possible with immigrants
What studies do you base that on? Larry Fink from Black Rock recently said, Europe is better off with a small population, because of (Automation) which is achieved with artificial intelligence. Industry needs less people than in the past and in the future, it will all be automated.
SO you are wrong, Europe does not need immigrants. That is a dirty little lie.

Mixed cultures aren't as good I feel :/ Whenever a place becomes too mixed or diverse, quality of that society becomes worse too

The only thing I will say to @MrUKBlack100 is that when white people went to Africa we improved it. We gave farming, medicine, and built these cities. Africa was even more poor before we came!
"Apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, public order… and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"

I do not agree with you at all. As a matter of fact I think that mixed culture can enrich society. Unfortunately like on this site in society there are still people out there who are blatantly racist and close minded, makes me sick :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back