Wave of Migration to Europe

To me all non-white people are foreign to Europe just like how all non-black people are foreign to Africa? If that makes sense

I agree, but I'll take it a step further, all white people are foreign to Australia, New Zealand as the people indigenous to that land are the Australian aborigines and Maoris in New Zealand

The same is true of America, white ppl are foreign to that land to, as they are not indigenous to the USA

Malcom X was assassinated by Nation of Islam...
No... It was CIA and FBI agents planted within the Nation of Islam that murdered Malcolm X

I agree, but I'll take it a step further, all white people are foreign to Australia, New Zealand as the people indigenous to that land are the Australian aborigines and Maoris in New Zealand

The same is true of America, white ppl are foreign to that land to, as they are not indigenous to the USA
Well :p yes I guess that's true in a way. I don't know the history of those countries too well but I will say that where white people go we improve the place by building things like roads or hospitals

An incredible number of male immigrants from Africa and the Middle East have entered Europe recently, and it is clear that they are here to stay. What do users from Western Europe, where immigrants are concentrated, think? I get a lot of feedback about European women welcoming these immigrants
we live in the uk but also spend a lot of time in france and have never had any problems with so called immigrants.weve made some good friends and my wife has had a lot of guys fuck her and she loves it.

we live in the uk but also spend a lot of time in france and have never had any problems with so called immigrants.weve made some good friends and my wife has had a lot of guys fuck her and she loves it.
France just had more people vote right wing because of the issues of immigration :/

Well :p yes I guess that's true in a way. I don't know the history of those countries too well but I will say that where white people go we improve the place by building things like roads or hospitals
Historically every place that white people have gone... They've raped, pillaged, plundered, and destroyed. If there is "repair". The main agenda is to self serve. " Improvement" for the indigenous inhabitants is a secondary, tertiary,...Function of that.

Last edited:
I’m from New Jersey, we have a very big influx of immigrants here. He have a big influx of Muslim men from the Middle East and Africa and non Muslim men from Africa. We also have a lot of immigrants from Mexico and South America and we have a large number of Asian. So New Jersey is very diverse

I’m from New Jersey, we have a very big influx of immigrants here. He have a big influx of Muslim men from the Middle East and Africa and non Muslim men from Africa. We also have a lot of immigrants from Mexico and South America and we have a large number of Asian. So New Jersey is very diverse
bad news

Back