Wave of Migration to Europe

And show the Africa of today.

You know the answer to this, and the cynical way you write the question does not erase the fact that you know. Parts of Africa is poor because of racism

White racists went into the lands of black ppl, robbed them of their land, raped, colonized them and put blk ppl under their yoke and way. So white people are in superior position no matter what the political or economics situation is because of wickedness and underhandedness white ppl the word over

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kinds of racist behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.

And show the Africa of today.

I guess white people and others never went into black inhabited countries and played their own form of monopoly. Carving up the African continent in ways that it was never meant to be. Making countries where none existed before. Ruling over these places subjugating the people all the while sucking out the natural resources then leaving them in a shambles.

And now you want to point the finger at generations of people n say “why don’t you run your country better?” As if all it takes is to one day say, go free! And BAM! Those people are able to catch up and do right the moment they are in charge.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong ? But in that case tell me who are these phantoms that run amok and then act like the innocent bystander with their hands in the air crying “hey stop blaming whitey?” by the way have you been to any African country lately ?

Luanda - Angola

Luanda-Angola.jpg

Ivory Coast

1631227128065.png

Nairobi - Kenya

bed2cbab3f8d53d66e009df3dfec3c44.jpg

Zomba Plateau, Malawi

Zomba-Plateau-Malawi-1200x675.jpg

Morocco (Blue Chefchaouen)

1*voafHLdlgH3LTLSfP5Q7qQ.jpeg

Egypt - Alexandaria

1720033258295.png

Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania

1719940377288.png

Rwanda - Kigali

Kigali_Convention_Centre_December_1_2018_Courtesy_Raddison__CC_BY-SA_40.jpg

Rock Restaurant, Zanzibar

Rock-Restaurant-Zanzibar.jpg

Avenue of baobabs, Madagascar

457f4893619373958d4f9c2d8f46f4d7.jpg

But then again, I don't want Africa to be a souless place of fancy buildings like Dubai. There should always be a place for this

1660182727087.png

Tribal Masai warriors who just want to live off the land with their animals and don't want to be Westernized.

Why is it bad news?
because the beauty of the world is that every country is different,and has its own identity
If the whole world is a one and only single place with mixed cultures in each country, it s so boring
Sweden must say Sweden, Somalia must stay Somalia and so on

Historically every place that white people have gone... They've raped, pillaged, plundered, and destroyed. If there is "repair". The main agenda is to self serve. " Improvement" for the indigenous inhabitants is a secondary, tertiary,...Function of that.
Then why do so many countries "first" look to the USA for disaster help ... always?!
US pays out billions of dollars every year to help countries recover from major disasters ... 'r.ape, pillage, plunder, destroy' ... 'self-serve' ... I think you're speaking from your anal cavity. Show me I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Then why do so many countries "first" look to the USA for disaster help ... always?!
US pays out billions of dollars every year to help countries recover from major disasters ... 'r.ape, pillage, plunder, destroy' ... 'self-serve' ... I think you're speaking from your anal cavity.
Don't engage me. You were suspended for your overt racism/white supremacy. I have less than zero desire to interact with you. Here's more for you to think about...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240704-125224.png

Screenshot_20240704-133131.png
View attachment screen-20240704-131915.mp4Screenshot_20240704-125328.pngIMG_20240531_110556_117.gif

Last edited:
You were suspended for your overt racism/white supremacy.
... and that is a LIE.
I haven't been suspended, who told you THAT?
I ask a simple question and all you do is come back with INSULTS because that's all you got.
The one spreading HATE is you. You are incapable of having a normal dialogue with anyone "white" ... you are the racist.

Last edited:
I haven't been suspended, who told you THAT?
I ask a simple question and all you do is come back with INSULTS because that's all you got.
The one spreading HATE is you. You are incapable of having a normal dialogue with anyone "white" ... you are the racist.

I'm just curious how you get the sweet & cordial label.
Normally I am. I haven't had any discordial conversations with you, have I?
Usually, when one responds with vinegary responses, they shouldn't expect sugary responses back ... a racist is a racist, there are no color barriers.

Last edited:
Normally I am. I haven't had any discordial conversations with you, have I?
Usually, when one responds with vinegar responses, they shouldn't expect sugary responses back ... a racist is a racist, there is no color barriers.
Right, I don't think we've had any sort of interaction before. I am just genuinely curious how anyone on this site gets that label.

By the way, for the gentleman who laughed at my post, it isn't really laughable to me to see the upfront racism that I see non-stop on this website! And, it is mostly the white men that promote the bulls.h.i.t. too, 98% of them! Instead of the laughing though, why not just come out and say, "Yes, I have a strong dislike for Black men"! Instead of using code words like "Sambo", just come out and state your hatred for Black men! S.h.i.t., David Duke did it!!

Last edited:
By the way, for the gentleman who laughed at my post, it isn't really laughable to me to see the upfront racism that I see non-stop on this website! And, it is mostly the white men that promote the bulls.h.i.t. too, 98% of them! Instead of the laughing though, why not just come out and say, "Yes, I have a strong dislike for Black men"! Instead of using code words like "Sambo", just come out and state your hatred for Black men! S.h.i.t., David Duke did it!!
Judge not...yet you be Judged...You are just a whiny bitch...kinda like this judge...;)

Judge not...yet you be Judged...You are just a whiny bitch...kinda like this judge...;)

You are showing the REAL you, so I'm not surprised! You would be the main one laughing and eating popcorn excited seeing Black men getting lynched! See, what it is that you're pissed off the fact that you are alone and cannot please a woman, so you show your hatred for Black men by posting racist s.h.i.t.! You call the s.h.i.t. whining because you are a White nationalist which proves my point, so thank you for proving my point! Now, what was posted previously, shows the arrogance and the cowardice of most White men!!

"Racism is so universal in this country, so widespread, and deep-seated, that it is invisible that some think racism is normal"

Back