Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a riot

Whit Ayres, a Republican pollster, said that while Biden “does not seem to generate the same degree of animosity that Hillary Clinton did, there is still room to shape public opinion around him.

“The imperative for [Trump's] campaign is to turn the 2020 election from a referendum to a choice, and then to disqualify Joe Biden as an acceptable choice,”
Ayres said.

If Trump can accomplish that, Republicans believe he could tilt the electoral landscape back in his direction, especially if the pandemic subsides and the economy begins to recover.

Unreleased White House report shows coronavirus rates ...
unreleased...
May 12, 2020 · Coronavirus infection rates are spiking to new highs in several metropolitan areas and smaller communities across the country, according to undisclosed data the White House's pandemic task ******* is using to track rates of infection, which was obtained by NBC News. The data in a May 7 coronavirus task ******* report are at odds with President Donald Trump's declaration Monday that

Unreleased White House report shows coronavirus rates ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/...
1 day ago · An unreleased White House report shows coronavirus rates spiking in heartland communities, contradicting President Donald Trump's claim that cases are falling everywhere.

NBC - now there’s a reliable source - no bias there :LOL:

NBC - now there’s a reliable source - no bias there :LOL:

always has been...one of the 3 major news networks...…..and is still popular with 60% of the country (40% trumptards) and only listen to what they are told...…….but it is and always has been a reliable source....mainly because they report on the facts that trump doers not want people to know......they don't hide the truth

always has been...one of the 3 major news networks...…..and is still popular with 60% of the country (40% trumptards) and only listen to what they are told...…….but it is and always has been a reliable source....mainly because they report on the facts that trump doers not want people to know......they don't hide the truth

You'll like this one

You'll like this one

they are just trying to cover their ass...give Hillary a little give trump a lot!

you will like this one

NRA, Russia and Trump: Money laundering poisoning US ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/nra-russia-and...
Feb 15, 2018 · NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy. The FBI is investigating the National Rifle Association to determine whether Russians illegally funneled money through the organization to help the Trump campaign.

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources ... - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/11/nra-russia-money-guns-516804
Torshin, a gun enthusiast and an associate of President Vladimir Putin of Russia, is the focus of an FBI investigation into whether any Russian money was funneled through the NRA and on to the Trump campaign, perhaps through NRA entities not …

The N.R.A. Spent $30 Million to Elect Trump. Was It ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/the-nra...
Jun 21, 2018 · The use of foreign money in American political campaigns is illegal. One encounter of particular interest to investigators is between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian banker at an N.R.A. dinner.

trump campaign new theme song...…...

GLOOM, DESPAIR AND AGONY ON ME - Lyrics - International ...
https://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/g/gloomdespairandagonyonme.shtml
GLOOM, DESPAIR AND AGONY ON ME From the TV Show "Hee-Haw" (1969 -1992) Buck Owens & Roy Clark Gloom, despair, and agony on me Deep, dark depression, excessive misery If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all Gloom, despair, and agony on me We figured she was rich, loaded to the hilt And we figured she had class like the Vanderbilts 'Cause we had …

The Destruction of the Republican Party May 7, 2018 J. Bradford DeLong There can no longer be any doubt that America has an unhinged, unqualified kleptocrat presiding in the White House.
The Destruction of the Republican Party by J. Bradford ...

www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/trump-end-of-republican-party-by-j--bra…

The Republican Party Is Doomed - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/opinion/...
Sep 10, 2019 · It will end with the death of the Republican Party as we know it, leaving the survivors to begin the struggle to renew the party of Lincoln and make it relevant for our times. It will liberate the...

Yes, Trump Has Destroyed The GOP | The American Conservative
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/yes...
And I agree with Damon Linker that Trump has destroyed the Republican Party. If Trump wins, he will remake the party entirely in his image. But because he …

Subhub, MacnFries and the other uneducated participants in this thread speak to the inevitability of the U.S.'s collapse. The more they steal and lie to you, the more you engage in the theater of the absurd.

This is exactly why they don't have any respect for the masses. An individual human is more prone to critical thinking than a small group, which is more prone to critical thinking than a large group, and so on.

As a psychology major, I have tremendous respect for the corporate media's psy-ops.

It's every man for himself at this point. Police states,--especially here in California--environmental disasters, stagflation/hyperinflation, and an escalation into violence of our many-generations ideological war.

I've been preparing for years. The best thing to do is be quiet, conserve resources, gain perspective of the lay of the land, and plan to compete in the new terrain rather than bothering to seriously compete in old, dying terrain.

It's the folk who graduated in worthless liberal art degrees who are most in need of the Nanny State.

(Psychology included, by the way, "Bachelor's of Science" be damned. I specialize in stats, and aside from four or five classes training you to think like a scientist/statistician, it's a worthless degree from an economic standpoint, only gaining value through Graduate work. As a whole, the taxpayer-funded, for-profit public education system is many times weaker than what the free-market offers. When I say "cronyism" or "cartel-ism" or "Mafia-ism," the education system is one small example of what I mean in practical terms.)

America has devolved into cronyism, cartel-ism and self-protective fraud. Large swaths of the population--40% real unemployment--are completely unproductive to the New Economy. If you don't have a STEM skill set, I suggest you learn to code.

Those without such a skill set are quite aware they're on borrowed time. They know they're overpaid, and when the bubble pops--as it just did--their lack of investment in marketable skills ensures their demise.

Coronavirus is obviously a cover for a global reset of the economy, but it's obvious only to those of us who have been studying and tracking the situation for years, if not decades. No, I'm not going to debate you on it. I have oodles and oodles of research, and I'm working on turning it into monetizable content. Arguing with Dodo Brain #2080 who has not done his
or research and is married to the sunk-cost fallacy is a waste of my time.

Use the "free" money wisely. The cost of select, necessary goods will skyrocket, while the cost of less necessary goods will plummet. You're either in or out. Your service jobs are not coming back. The dollar will crash within five years, maybe.

Even though, deep down, you know this, you likely won't do anything. Primal, animalistic fight, flight or freeze response. I decided to fight long ago. They have conditioned you to choose freeze.

Disbelief. Shock. You can't even believe it. That's the point. Hide in plain sight. By the time you realize the truth--the State's only object is to collect more power-- you are too useless to the system to even sustain yourself or your loved ones.

Buckle up. We're just getting started.

Last edited:
Trump ignores new warning signs in push to re-open the country
Its starting to become clear that Trump really would prefer the voting be done by "mail-in" ballots this time around. This is contrary to his openingly saying he doesn't want mail-in voting. He knows mail-in voting would take a large percentage of the US voters out of the picture, and he knows its easier to have a fraudulent vote with mail-in voting. That's already been determined HERE in NC in the 2018 state election. All suggestions made by the minority Democrats in the state general assembly to shore up the mail-in voting procedures have been turned DOWN by the Republicans. They have no desire to run a fair election and everyone knows it.
I believe exactly zero of what comes out of Trump's mouth at this stage. Trump knows he's not going to win in a "fair election" thus will do nothing to deter Russian meddling and fraudulent/suppressive voting. To him, its business as usual.
His tax records need to come OUT NOW ... let the voters see another DARK SIDE of this man.
What will it take, exactly, for the Trump drones to start seeing that this "fake" doesn't represent THEM?

pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
your major seems to be trying to pull your head out of your ass.....you did nothing but ramble incoherent ******* like someone just released from...????? anal head confinement?
All you did was ad hominem again. That's a logical fallacy.

Address the logic and the content, not the messenger. Either that or shut up. Your toxicity is uncouth.

As a psychology major, I have tremendous respect for the corporate media's psy-ops.

A "major" huh? So still learning, are you? Becoming a psychiatrist too difficult for you or you just have low goals like an elementary school counselor?

Your OBVIOUS COMPETITION ... cartoon_Psychiatrist-Sign.jpg
.................................................................... cartoon_psychatrist-Lucy.jpgpic_stool.jpg

"argumentum ad hominem" ... something the ORANGE President would definitely know something ABOUT for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back