Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now we are into trump filling Ginsberg's seat....talk about moving the goal posts...…..you have no idea where they are
No goalpost involved. It was a simple yes or no question: You brought up heartbeats. Is it killing if there is a heartbeat? Simple yes or no please

Ginsburg is a separate question. Since in your deflecting you cited a UK law....not US law (you really should read your copy & pastes before hitting that post button) YOU stated "it's the law!" I'm asking a second question pertinent to current events. You do support Trump and the Senate filling Ginsburg's seat right? Simple yes or no please. Remember "it's the law!"

Easy answer - all of ya pretty much
Legalized *******

IF you believe it's *******, then stop making allowances preventing birth control.
You can't both call an unwanted pregnancy termination *******, and allow companies to ban health care from paying for birth control.
One or the other. What I see today is both positions taken by one side. That's not reality.

If any of you guys want to see BLATANT media bias - watch Meet the Press - I’ve been a loyal fan since before Tim Russert and I do believe after decades of watching I will have to cease - the BIAS is so in your face it is SICKENING :sick:
Oh no, they'll be on the street begging before long.

IF you believe it's *******, then stop making allowances preventing birth control.
You can't both call an unwanted pregnancy termination *******, and allow companies to ban health care from paying for birth control.
One or the other. What I see today is both positions taken by one side. That's not reality.

Ed - I hate the abortion question - tough one there - you do know the motivation of Margaret Sanger though - don’t ya ???

No goalpost involved. It was a simple yes or no question: You brought up heartbeats. Is it killing if there is a heartbeat? Simple yes or no please

Ginsburg is a separate question. Since in your deflecting you cited a UK law....not US law (you really should read your copy & pastes before hitting that post button) YOU stated "it's the law!" I'm asking a second question pertinent to current events. You do support Trump and the Senate filling Ginsburg's seat right? Simple yes or no please. Remember "it's the law!"

no...we went from abortion to Ginsberg....typical of the right...….trying so many ways to fuck the country can't keep their mind straight

zzzz5g (3).jpg

but since you brought up Ginsberg....Lindsay graham summed it up....once...but in true right wing fashion has changed....so dod McConnel...but now has another excuse

no...we went from abortion to Ginsberg....typical of the right...….trying so many ways to fuck the country can't keep their mind straight

View attachment 3619025
You're deflecting again:

You brought up heartbeats. Is it killing if there is a heartbeat? Simple yes or no please

You do support Trump and the Senate filling Ginsburg's seat right? Simple yes or no please. Remember "it's the law!"

I think the Republicans should wait - however - there is NO doubt in me mind that if the Dems were in control - they’d do the same thing.

You're deflecting again:

You brought up heartbeats. Is it killing if there is a heartbeat? Simple yes or no please

You do support Trump and the Senate filling Ginsburg's seat right? Simple yes or no please. Remember "it's the law!"

are we now going back to heartbeats....or shifting to Ginsberg...….like I said...lonely?...wanting someone to talk to....get a puppy.....or better yet adopt a baby....on second thought please don't...you have his head all fucked up

are we now going back to heartbeats....or shifting to Ginsberg...….like I said...lonely?...wanting someone to talk to....get a puppy.....or better yet adopt a baby....on second thought please don't...you have his head all fucked up
You're still deflecting.....two simple yes or no questions:

I think the Republicans should wait - however - there is NO doubt in me mind that if the Dems were in control - they’d do the same thing.
Yep, hypocrisy abounds in politics on both sides of the aisle. Chucky Schumer used to argue that a president shouldn't get to fill a Supreme Court vacancy in the last 18 months of their term...of course that was when GW Bush was nearing the end of this term.

http://www.politico.com/story/2007/07/schumer-to-fight-new-bush-high-court-picks-005146

Then when Obozo had less than a year left before the 2016 election, Schumer did the ole about face!

Now the situation arises again with a Republican in the White House and....about face!

You've used up way more time deflecting than it would take to type simple yes or no answers....

why don't you kick back and relax and slip into something more comfortable....like a coma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back