Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll even break it down further. If someone said to me "Biden and Harris are the best we have." My reply would be no THEY aren't. I think it's called implied if I'm not mistaken.

something you...and the right...….do not understand...….Joe will bring honesty and integrity back to the office....get the world looking back up at us instead of down on us for letting an idiot and a thief run the country

will admit corruption is a way of life for the right so whatever trump does is alright in your book...….just curious...I'm guessing you haven't tried the bleach yet

Oh yeah it is blatantly obvious how CNN is in the tank for Trump.....of course!
Trumptards ... no points, just denials. Not bad for you, however. I put up a dozen good points as to what Trump is doing to skew this election and you weakly come back with a comment on CNN. Talk about evading the points as to why there might be a favorable flux in Trump's poll #s; CNN sarcasm is all you have, there? Why don't you just admit the man you support is a scuzball? So much so, that more and more Republicans are coming out announcing their support to Biden.
Think you could use a visit to your bathroom mirror and see the dumbass looking back at you.
Please, please, please go find your wife and a job ... I think having those again might improve your disposition and attitude.

pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg .... pic_MacNfries&Wife-1a.jpg

No, you spewed your typical Gish Gallop....but someone who believes Trump created a "national pandemic" is too ignorant to waste energy trying to educate.

you really don't think he didn't do you...he may not have created it...but he did enable it.....through incompetence and illiteracy....

the question is....did you take your Clorox shot today?....it's right next to the kool aid glass

oh of course not...it's too much fun pointing out your ignorance, although it can be a near full time job at times.
Then I'm sure you'll definitely ignore that then ... its a job ... no wait ... a FULL TIME job. Surely you don't want to break your record for most months with out a wife AND a job.
So, I understand. gif_yellowball-laughing3.gif

Angry, rich, white guy party.

I dunno about "rich". Even the Mercers and the Koch brothers are backing away slowly from this one. It's the angry poor white guy, who got screwed by those same billionaires for decades and not wants to take it out on the entire country.

Michelle Obama rips Trump as ‘wrong president for our ...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/michelle-obama...
5 hours ago · Former first lady Michelle Obama blasted President Donald Trump in her speech to the Democratic National Convention on Monday, calling him unfit …

'It is what it is': Michelle Obama picks Trump apart in ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/17/...
Aug 17, 2020 · Monday’s speech was the fourth Democratic convention address by Michelle Obama, who first introduced herself to the nation during her husband’s groundbreaking campaign. She spoke again in 2012 to...

Michelle Obama Delivers Blistering Speech Against Donald ...
michelle-obama...
Michelle Obama delivered a blistering speech about the character of Donald Trump, as she gave the marquee speech on the first night of the Democratic National Convention that was the highlight of...

Michelle Obama warns at DNC that Trump is 'in over his head'
12 hours ago · Her speech was the fourth Democratic convention address by Michelle Obama, who first introduced herself to the nation during her husband’s groundbreaking campaign in 2008. She spoke again in 2012 to urge voters to give him a second term.

Michelle Obama's DNC speech: Full video - CNN Video
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/08/17/...
Aug 17, 2020 · Michelle Obama's DNC speech: Full video During her speech at the 2020 Democratic National Convention, former first lady Michelle Obama argued that Joe Biden's character, compassion and competency...

Fox News Hosts Laud Michelle Obama's DNC Speech: 'Sliced ...
Aug 18, 2020 · A Fox News panel had high praise to offer after former first lady Michelle Obama ’s address at the Democratic National Convention Monday night. In her nearly 19-minute speech, Obama denounced President Donald Trump for creating chaos and division and …

Fox News Hosts Gush Over Michelle Obama: She ‘Flayed’ Trump
Fox News Hosts Gush Over Michelle Obama: She ‘Flayed’ Trump Fox News didn’t air the first hour of the Democratic National Convention Monday night, opting instead for Sean Hannity interviewing...

somewhere....somehow.....treason has to start taking a role in this administration

USPS: Trump's Postmaster General DeJoy will testify before ...
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/...
Aug 17, 2020 · Democrats called on Postmaster General Louis DeJoy to testify about changes to the flow of mail that they worry could hinder the November elections. Virus numbers by …

Senate Democrats call on USPS board to undo mail changes ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2020/08/...
1 day ago · Senate Democrats call on USPS governing board to undo mail changes — and remove DeJoy if necessary ... They urged the Postal Service’s Board of Governors to rein in Postmaster General Louis

Democrats call for criminal probe into US Postmaster General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back