Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sing a sad song and play the fiddles slowly for TwoBi .... "
. ........................................View attachment 2108298

Better sing it for your buddy Sub, hes the one that keeps crying about greedy corps (and then continues to feed and defend them).
No need to sing it for me - I live in reality while the rest of you live in a fantasy land of PC poppies and daffodils.

6839f98e259710fe1b4e306308efc6a4.jpg

Wrong - better read it again, I said I hired 3 and need to higher a 4th. Nongolfer is right your dishonest - and a taker.
is that a different chapter to same story or just a different story?
and just like nongolfer....you just can stand to admit you are wrong

funny...on here the conversation is always very civil as long as the right thinks they are pushing their agenda on someone....but the minute you prove them wrong and they figure out you are not buying their bullshit...the tantrum starts

Last edited:
To bad they are misleading, out of context, and dishonest - like you.

and your crazy vids are right on?
but then with your slanted opinions on everything...who knows what you might be thinking....like your statement about if a dem gets in you might have to close...the left does nothing for small biz....I prove you wrong and there you go...just like nongolfer....damn you trumpies just can not stand to lose
and I think the meme's are pretty factual.....want some more?

Last edited:
Well it seems like Stormy is about to stir up a storm .... or maybe a Hurricane .... with the release of her tell-all book about His Excellence .... Ah, let's not share his fantasy world .... let's just refer to him as "the don" ....
Anyway, here's an excerpt from her book as reported in an online post! I quote:

It was in that role that Daniels attended a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, in 2006, where she and two colleagues greeted golfers between holes. There she first sees Trump: “He had a red cap, a Trump crest as a placeholder for the MAGA slogan not one of us could see coming.”
Trump’s bodyguard invites Daniels to dinner, which turns out to be an invitation to Trump’s penthouse, she writes, in a description of alleged events that Daniels has disclosed previously but which in the book are rendered with new and lurid detail. She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small”.
“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool …
“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart ...
“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”
Daniels’ alleged relationship with Trump included one moment in 2007, she writes, in which she is with Trump in a hotel room watching a Shark Week broadcast on cable television when he receives a phone call from Hillary Clinton, then running against Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination.
“Then, to make it crazier, Hillary Clinton called,” Daniels writes. “He had a whole conversation about the race, repeatedly mentioning ‘our plan’ ...
“Even while he was on the phone with Hillary, his attention kept going back to the sharks.”
Amid an explosion of controversy on social media on Tuesday morning after the publication of this story, Daniels’ attorney, Michael Avenatti, said on Twitter the most important thing about the book was “not the description of her sex with Mr Trump”.
It was, he said, “her description of her life and role as a modern woman unafraid to speak truth to power”.

Well it seems like Stormy is about to stir up a storm .... or maybe a Hurricane .... with the release of her tell-all book about His Excellence .... Ah, let's not share his fantasy world .... let's just refer to him as "the don" ....
Anyway, here's an excerpt from her book as reported in an online post! I quote:

It was in that role that Daniels attended a celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe, in 2006, where she and two colleagues greeted golfers between holes. There she first sees Trump: “He had a red cap, a Trump crest as a placeholder for the MAGA slogan not one of us could see coming.”
Trump’s bodyguard invites Daniels to dinner, which turns out to be an invitation to Trump’s penthouse, she writes, in a description of alleged events that Daniels has disclosed previously but which in the book are rendered with new and lurid detail. She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small”.
“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool …
“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart ...
“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”
Daniels’ alleged relationship with Trump included one moment in 2007, she writes, in which she is with Trump in a hotel room watching a Shark Week broadcast on cable television when he receives a phone call from Hillary Clinton, then running against Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination.
“Then, to make it crazier, Hillary Clinton called,” Daniels writes. “He had a whole conversation about the race, repeatedly mentioning ‘our plan’ ...
“Even while he was on the phone with Hillary, his attention kept going back to the sharks.”
Amid an explosion of controversy on social media on Tuesday morning after the publication of this story, Daniels’ attorney, Michael Avenatti, said on Twitter the most important thing about the book was “not the description of her sex with Mr Trump”.
It was, he said, “her description of her life and role as a modern woman unafraid to speak truth to power”.

go figure....guess that would go with the small hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back