Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU'RE COMMENTS ARE SO FAR OUT OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE ZONE IT'S PATHETIC!
You must be on Trump's "most faithful dumbest list" to make such ill founded assertions!!
Under your scenario I suspect you're also a believer in Trump's more outrageous comments, like: "Drop an Atomic Bomb in the eye of a hurricane to disrupt the storm!" or "******* bleach to cure Coronavirus!", which apparently some Trumpian morons have done! (As well as bath in it).
Instead of running your mouth, show me where anything I posted is unintelligent or incorrect. I quoted none of my post because of President Trumps comments. You can also keep your rude insinuations for someone other than me. I don't respond in that way to you, I ask you don't toward me.

YOU'RE COMMENTS ARE SO FAR OUT OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE ZONE IT'S PATHETIC!
You must be on Trump's "most faithful dumbest list" to make such ill founded assertions!!
Under your scenario I suspect you're also a believer in Trump's more outrageous comments, like: "Drop an Atomic Bomb in the eye of a hurricane to disrupt the storm!" or "******* bleach to cure Coronavirus!", which apparently some Trumpian morons have done! (As well as bath in it).

I LUV - how liberals think they’re SO much smarter than their opposition while clearly illustrating how hypocritical and ignorant they REALLY are !!!!!

Instead of running your mouth, show me where anything I posted is unintelligent or incorrect. I quoted none of my post because of President Trumps comments. You can also keep your rude insinuations for someone other than me. I don't respond in that way to you, I ask you don't toward me.

Dems can’t even see what hypocrites they are - it’s hilarious 😆

The Dem governors and mayors of some the Dem cities won’t let people go to church - buy paint - or in some cases mow their lawns but it’s ok to protest in huge numbers with no sense of social distancing.

It’s beyond the pale how fulla horseshite Dems are and can’t see it :oops:

Here let me break it down for you.

Bringing guns to the state capital to protest (without a mask) that you can't get your hair done: lame
Peacefully protesting while wearing PPE to end police ******* and racism: cool and good

Hope this helps you understand.

Here's a visual aid --

Lame and bad:
1591635869899.png

Cool and good:
1591635929770.png

how about you show us one that is intelligent.....no that wont work either....to crazy people everything they say is normal.....so guess if you want someone to show you one of your posts that is unintelligent......look at your personal history...it will show LL of your posts....and none of them intelligent....you are just plain stupidity run amuck!

Yeah gathering in large numbers during a pandemic is cool and good - thanks for illustrating what a hypocrite and tool you are - best when done by oneself.

Dems can’t even see what hypocrites they are - it’s hilarious 😆

The Dem governors and mayors of some the Dem cities won’t let people go to church - buy paint - or in some cases mow their lawns but it’s ok to protest in huge numbers with no sense of social distancing.

It’s beyond the pale how fulla horseshite Dems are and can’t see it :oops:

you have made some sillyassed comments before....but that one is up there....let me try and explain it for your...…..you........gov are trying to keep a lid on the virus...something the killer and the right could care less about....but if you decide you want to go play in the street or doing whatever with out a mask....that is up to you...…..as for the protests........it is their right under the law.....and don't think anyone is going to stop that....even trump with his army......and it looks like most have masks on....there will always be those dummies who won't wear a mask....but odds are they won't be around long

as for you....light is on...but no one home

One minute you’re a criminal if you gather in groups of more than 10 or don’t have a mask on - this coming from the Dems.

Once a movement can be used for political gain - EVERYTHING you espouse goes out the window - gathering in hundreds and thousands is “cool and good” - what brazen HYPOCRITES you are and don’t seem to realize it !!!!!

The people protesting police violence and racism have masks on. The people screaming at the state capital guards didn't.

Also nobody was calling the Karen squad of whiners that couldn't get their hair done or buy lawn care supplies "criminals" for protesting, just morons.

Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself here. Maybe you'll eventually read the words and be able to understand them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shaun-king-democrats-cities-police-*******.amp
Allow me to re-write the important quote here from the article:
"King did not include any evidence to support the alleged links between police ******* and Democrat-run cities."
Since this is about racial bias and ******* while policing- it's probably going to occur where people of different races live. That's mostly in the cities. 84% of Americans live in urban areas.

The people protesting police violence and racism have masks on. The people screaming at the state capital guards didn't.

Also nobody was calling the Karen squad of whiners that couldn't get their hair done or buy lawn care supplies "criminals" for protesting, just morons.

Don't know how many times I have to repeat myself here. Maybe you'll eventually read the words and be able to understand them.

Repeating horseshite - it’s still horseshite

Look at vids plenty of people in those protests didn’t have masks on and even if they did - masks aren’t that effective in stoping the spread of contagion - certainly not 100%

Allow me to re-write the important quote here from the article:
"King did not include any evidence to support the alleged links between police ******* and Democrat-run cities."
Since this is about racial bias and ******* while policing- it's probably going to occur where people of different races live. That's mostly in the cities. 84% of Americans live in urban areas.

Good point Ed - but disbanding the police department like Minneapolis wants to do will do more harm than good - and - I have a feeling you know that.

Good point Ed - but disbanding the police department like Minneapolis wants to do will do more harm than good - and - I have a feeling you know that.

There's never going to be a point where there are 0 cops in Minneapolis. They're going to restructure the department, drop its funding, and redirect that funding to other programs so cops don't have to do things they're not supposed to do and are bad at (like dealing with mental health issues etc).

I understand it's easier to just blindly assume there's anarchy there, but please take a minute out of your daily outrage to try to understand reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back