Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you people call us idiots - you Dems are ridiculous - you get caught DIRTY and deny deny deny - that liberal judge should be removed he’s SO biased - there’s NO use reasoning with the DELUSIONAL :|

of course...….the whole world is wrong......and you an trump are right

Trump: The Most Corrupt President in US History
trump-most-corrupt-president-us-history
Nov 13, 2019 · BILL BLACK: Trump’s corruption is, I think, in many ways the heart of the issue. He is the most corrupt president in the history of the United States and it’s not even close. Harding and Grant

Trump Is the Most Corrupt President in History | History ...
https://historynewsnetwork.org/blog/154295
As President Donald Trump was impeached Wednesday, December 18th, journalists and historians are reexamining the history of presidential corruption. After carefully reviewing this history, I...

Most Americans Dislike Donald Trump, Regardless of His ...
https://www.newsweek.com/most-americans-dislike-trump-regardless-policy-poll-1460716
U.S. Donald Trump Polls A majority of American voters dislike President Donald Trump, despite their feelings about his policies, according to a new NBC/ Wall Street Journal poll. According to the...

Sorry, Trump. Most Americans don’t like you. - The ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/02/...
Jan 02, 2020 · Trump and Fox News have their true believers, but beyond that minority of the population, the large majority of Americans understand he often spews nonsense or out-and-out lies. And, to boot, they...

The World Hates Donald Trump, According to New Global Poll ...
https://www.usnews.com/.../the-world-hates-donald-trump-according-to-new-global-poll
While Trump and his policies are unpopular, the rest of the world seems to lack confidence that he can actually enact any change. He's not simply odious, in other words, but he's also ineffectual.

People around the world don't like or trust Trump ... - Vox
.vox.com/conversations/2017/7/3/...
Jul 03, 2017 · One is to notice is that although people don’t like Trump, they basically think relations between their country and the US will stay the same. So that may reflect the sort of structural reality...

These Are the Countries That Really Hate Donald Trump
trump.html
Mar 14, 2018 · Donald Trump has become even less popular in South Korea than in many other countries around the world. Pew researchers observed a 71-point drop in …

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

American Idiots: Poll Proves Trump Supporters Are The ...
https://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/10/american-idiots-poll-proves-trump-supporters...
Trump is leading a revolution of stupid within the Republican Party. The presumptive 2016 nominee represents all of the fear, bigotry, and bias that has been pumped into the Republican Party by...

A New GOP Poll Proves Trump Supporters are Mostly Idiots ...
trump-supporters-are...
Nov 09, 2018 · A New GOP Poll Proves Trump Supporters are Mostly Idiots and Racists If you need any further proof of virulent racism, especially among Trump people, here it is.

learned anything yet?...…..probably not

well surprise....surprise......people hungry and needing.....and if there was any chance they could go back to work SAFELY they would take it

I guess your next post would be shock that sundown is coming?
Well experts were expecting a LOSS of 8.3 million jobs, not the INCREASE of 2.5 million jobs....but you would have had to read the first sentence under the link to know that....heaven forbid such effort be expended on your part.

Yes and no. Some places have it, usually the bigger cities, and most places do not. Even those with it, may find it's the police who are in charge of overseeing the complaints of their own- or the prosecutors office who have to work with police everyday putting criminals away.
Places that have a civilian review board, or civil rights commission usually lack the teeth to hold violators accountable.
That must change. I think that, right there, could be a major source of the issue. How do you root out institutional racism without a real watchdog with real teeth?

And you people call us idiots - you Dems are ridiculous - you get caught DIRTY and deny deny deny - that liberal judge should be removed he’s SO biased - there’s NO use reasoning with the DELUSIONAL :|
Why are you so against people voting?
Maybe you know the more people vote, the less likely Republicans win, because a majority of Americans disagree with them?
You are against, people requesting an absentee ballot, then the Secretary of State checks the name and address, then sends the registered voter a ballot?
What exactly are us Democrats delusional about, AND explain why. Feel free to use as many links as you want to support your position. Try it. Try debating or discussing at the normal level, or just stop faking it. It's terribly obvious this forum rises above your intellect. It's just embarrassing.

Well experts were expecting a LOSS of 8.3 million jobs, not the INCREASE of 2.5 million jobs....but you would have had to read the first sentence under the link to know that....heaven forbid such effort be expended on your part.

you were boasting about the jobs report....I'm stating that is not good enough to get trump in for re-election...…..now drag this out for days....your usual way of a discussion
experts are predicting 2 years or more before we are back in full swing...….you trumpettes are just willing to celebrate anything that might make him look good enough to re-elect.....but....sorry ...even if the economy was where it was a few months ago......would not be good enough to get trump get re-elected......do you know the words to the song "I'm a loser?".....you might want to learn them

Last edited:
Why are you so against people voting?
Maybe you know the more people vote, the less likely Republicans win, because a majority of Americans disagree with them?
You are against, people requesting an absentee ballot, then the Secretary of State checks the name and address, then sends the registered voter a ballot?
What exactly are us Democrats delusional about, AND explain why. Feel free to use as many links as you want to support your position. Try it. Try debating or discussing at the normal level, or just stop faking it. It's terribly obvious this forum rises above your intellect. It's just embarrassing.

Think it’s ABOVE your intellect Ed - OBVIOUSLY !!!!

I was responding to Sub about General Flynn - NOT about voting. 😝

Last edited:
between the age of 16 and 19...…. I served 3..... 30day sentences for bullshit.....and I can tell you as a teen....30days is forever......and it seems the judges back then just followed the recommendation of the cops......the judge played a big part of me being in the army....won't go into detail but ….well enough said
And even to this very day, Judges are known to have had taken kickbacks from private jail operators for their help in keeping their jails at full, or overload, capacity! In addition, I often wonder how many police officers have accepted a hand full of coin for their cooperation? Private prisons should be outlawed!

this is something you would expect from HH or blackdlaur…..not the leader of the country

Trump Says Strong Economy Will End Racism
trump-says-strong-economy-will-end-racism
7 hours ago · President Trump said his plan to address racism is a strong economy, after he was pressed on whether he has a plan to end systemic racism in the country, the Washington Post reports.. Said Trump: “It’s the greatest thing that can happen for race relations, for the African American community, for the Asian American, for the Hispanic American community, for women, for everything.”

No the Dems new plan is WAY superior - defund the police - that’ll end racism. Like I said elsewhere - just when you really believe Dems can’t get more ridiculous than they already are - they surprise ya and prove that they can be more ridiculous than you can even possibly imagine!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back