Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it that way...….we were hounded to death and spent more than we had at time paying fines.....always on our ass.....I guess if it hadn't been for the military I would probably be one of those in jail...….I was/had developed a real hate for them and can speak from experience...you get on their bad side...they just fuck with you forever...………………...

all for . traffic stops...drag racing...illegal possession of beer....stupid *******....just being a kid...…...but could have very easily grown up to be a criminal!

what really makes it funny about us......our little core group was 4 whites and one black and one Mexican.....there were others at times depending on the night and whatever...…….but at the time we were pissed....the black and the Mexican ALWAYS got off.....the mexican was the star running back in football.....and the black played football and basketball....the rest of us were just ******* I guess

I didn't see it that way...….we were hounded to death and spent more than we had at time paying fines.....always on our ass.....I guess if it hadn't been for the military I would probably be one of those in jail...….I was/had developed a real hate for them and can speak from experience...you get on their bad side...they just fuck with you forever...………………...

all for . traffic stops...drag racing...illegal possession of beer....stupid *******....just being a kid...…...but could have very easily grown up to be a criminal!
Is there not a complaints procedure for police harassment and intimidation?

what really makes it funny about us......our little core group was 4 whites and one black and one Mexican.....there were others at times depending on the night and whatever...…….but at the time we were pissed....the black and the Mexican ALWAYS got off.....the mexican was the star running back in football.....and the black played football and basketball....the rest of us were just ******* I guess
So they were forgiven because they were sporty?!

I ran with a older crowd when I was 15 I hung out with 17 to people in there 20s. 90% went to jail and once out they make sure you violate probation. I to joined army

we were all about the same age...and class mates....all just clean fun really....but back then if you drank...out late...caught racing.....you were scum....today that isn't *******....but at the time....how many just had fun....got police harrased and then trouble just seemed to follow

It sounds to me like you just need better accountability and scrutiny of your police.

Also, I'm genuinely shocked that there is a compulsion to imprison people because it is a business. I strongly believe that law and order (including prisons) should be completely under the auspices of the public sector.

this guy is starting to lie as much as his teacher...…..and the minions believe....

there was NO violence in DC....where they were gassed and etc so trump could make his photo op

Protesters Tear-Gassed for Trump ‘Law and Order’ Photo Op
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-tear-gas-peaceful-protesters-before-trumps-rose...
The tear gas was apparently used to break up protesters near St. John’s Episcopal Church—which had been partially lit on fire Sunday night—so that Trump could take a photo in front of it after his...

Black Lives Matter, ACLU sue Donald Trump, William Barr ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/4/...
Jun 04, 2020 · Black Lives Matter and the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit Thursday against the Trump administration, saying it violated the …

Barr says foreign actors are trying to 'exacerbate the ...
barr-says-foreign-actors-are-trying-to...
Barr says foreign actors are trying to 'exacerbate the violence' at George Floyd protests. ... “We have evidence that antifa and other similar extremist groups, as well as actors of a variety of ...

Barr Says Antifa and ‘Foreign Actors’ Sowing Unrest
barr-says...
12 hours ago · Attorney General William Barr said the federal government has evidence that the "radical left-wing antifa movement" and certain "foreign actors" have "hijacked" legitimate protests around the country to incite violence, ABC News reports.He did not provided direct evidence of either claim.
And all under the direction of his Furher, Trump!!

Sounds NOTHING like our President from your first fact to your last fact.
Sorry to hear that you're deaf as well as blind! I simply didn't know!
Again, I apologize! (apologize - FYI - a word omitted in Trump's Dictionary)
p.s. Ooopppss! That should've probably have had read deaf, dumb and blind!

Just How Similar Is Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler?
https://www.newsweek.com/just-how-similar-donald-trump-adolf-hitler-501252
What makes the comparison between Hitler and Trump so poignant is not just the rhetorical marginalization of groups, lifestyles or beliefs, but the fact that both men represent their personal...

Trump-Hitler comparisons too easy and ignore the murderous ...
trump-hitler...
Mar 12, 2018 · Since then, comparisons between Trump and Hitler – and even between current developments in the United States and the waning days of Germany’s ill-fated Weimar Republic — have become almost ...

Rise of Trump vs. Hitler: A Serious Comparison – Veterans ...
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/12/21/trump-vs-hitler
Objectively, Trump is where Hitler was around 1933-34; about 1-2 years into his power position. And like early Hitlers bots, the TrumpBots are all in without question, without critic, and in support 100% like a goose steeping storm trooper. In fact, to the TrumpBots, there is ZERO wrong he can do in their eyes.

Trump and Hitler Are More Alike Than We Think – The Forward
civil-liberties-professor-trump-and...
So if you compare Trump to Hitler you are (1) "descecrating" the Holocaust," (2) an extreme leftist, and (3) unpatriotic. Since I compare Trump to Htler (and for excellent reasons) I'd like you to...

Leading Civil Rights Lawyer Shows 20 Ways Trump Is Copying ...
https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/08/09/leading-civil-rights-lawyer-shows-20...
    1. Neither was elected by a majority. Trump lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes, receiving votes …
    2. Both found direct communication channels to their base. By 1936’s Olympics, Nazi narratives …
    3. Both blame others and divide on racial lines. As Neuborne notes, “Hitler used his single-frequency …
    4. Both relentlessly demonize opponents. “Hitler’s radio harangues demonized his domestic political …
    See full list on commondreams.org

They pick who is criminals either by easy convictions or just personal views . somebody's going to jail.
between the age of 16 and 19...…. I served 3..... 30day sentences for bullshit.....and I can tell you as a teen....30days is forever......and it seems the judges back then just followed the recommendation of the cops......the judge played a big part of me being in the army....won't go into detail but ….well enough said

It's the largest monthly US jobs increase ever....Looks like America woke up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back