Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is A Problem: Donald Trump Loves Dictators, Slams ...
https://cleantechnica.com/2019/05/26/this-is-a-problem-donald-trump-loves-dictators...
Donald Trump is attacking the heart of US democracy while consistently praising murderous, anti-democratic dictators like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un. The former has long been considered the..

Why Trump Loves Dictators (Like a baby Loves a Daddy)
why-trump-loves-dictators-like-a-baby-loves-a-daddy-46dc3c40937c
Jun 30, 2019 · Trump is seeking the validation and respect and approval of dictators, over and over again, whether Putin or Kim. He needs it — not just for political reasons. But because that is what a malignant narcissist is. A boy who was never loved by a cold, distant, demanding, authoritarian *******.

Donald Trump's Love of Dictators and Hatred of Media Leads ...
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-love-dictators-hatred-media-leads-rise...
Donald Trump's Love of Dictators and Hatred of Media Leads to Rise in Journalists Jailed By Linley Sanders On 12/13/17 at 9:18 AM EST The Committee to Protect Journalists said President Donald...

Why Does Trump Embrace Foreign Dictators? - Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/.../why-does-trump-embrace-foreign-dictators-118674
May 04, 2017 · Trump, too, has blithely supported Saudi Arabia’s ******* war in Yemen, and he’s sought closer ties to dictators in the Persian Gulf states of Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates.

20 Times Donald Trump Praised Dictators And Controversial ...
donald-trump-praised-dictators-and-controversial...
    1. Vladimir Putin: Well respected in his country and beyond. With the 2016 presidential race …
    2. Kim Jong Un: Gotta give him credit. At a campaign stop in January 2016, Trump — then still a …
    3. Benito Mussolini: Who said it? In February 2016, Trump, then merely a candidate for the …
    4. Vladimir Putin: A better leader than Obama. As Trump continued to campaign through the summer

between the age of 16 and 19...…. I served 3..... 30day sentences for bullshit.....and I can tell you as a teen....30days is forever......and it seems the judges back then just followed the recommendation of the cops......the judge played a big part of me being in the army....won't go into detail but ….well enough said
When I was younger there was a lawyer if you could scratch 5k you got off

5 Ways Donald Trump Perfectly Mirrors Hitler's Rise To ...

https://www.cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense

1. He Used To Keep A Copy Of Hitler's Sequel To Mein Kampf By His Bed. Flickr/Gage Skidmore. …​
    2. Not Taking Him Seriously Makes Him More Dangerous. Flickr/Michael Vadon. One of the first …​
    3. Don't Think Concentration Camps, Just Think Prisons. Wikipedia. The problem with Hitler was that …​
    4. He'll Sell His Hate As Hope For The Poorest Citizens In This Country. Flickr/Michael Vadon. Do I …​

Is there not a complaints procedure for police harassment and intimidation?
Yes and no. Some places have it, usually the bigger cities, and most places do not. Even those with it, may find it's the police who are in charge of overseeing the complaints of their own- or the prosecutors office who have to work with police everyday putting criminals away.
Places that have a civilian review board, or civil rights commission usually lack the teeth to hold violators accountable.

Historian on comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler: "My ...
https://www.salon.com/2018/08/06/historian-on-comparing-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler...
Aug 06, 2018 · Historian on comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler: "My resistance ... is being overcome" ... But now, with Trump, my resistance and that of other historians to making that comparison is being ...

Similarities between Donald Trump, Hitler truly striking
https://www.shreveporttimes.com/sto...-donald-trump-hitler-truly-striking/82806958/ · Aug 15, 2019

Just How Similar Is Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler?
https://www.newsweek.com/just-how-similar-donald-trump-adolf-hitler-501252 · Aug 14, 2019

Not loosely at ALL - it’s a freaking FACT - ya sore LOSER and subversive piece o shite :}

Mueller Reminds the Nation That Trump Betrayed the USA
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/robert-mueller-donald-trump-usa/ · May 31, 2019

Trump's
behavior is treasonous -- wringing our hands about legal definitions misses the point After months of reporting showing the many, many ties between the Russians and President Trump’s associates, the social and political norms that once governed the boundaries of public discourse have corroded or entirely disappeared.

Trump’s behavior is treasonous — wringing our hands about ...
www.rawstory.com/2017/08/trumps-behavior-is-treasonous-wringing-our-hands-about-legal-defi

Mueller Warns of Russian Sabotage and Rejects Trump’s ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/us/politics/trump-mueller-testimony.html

Jul 24, 2019 · Robert S. Mueller III laid out damning insights about President Trump, calling his responses to investigators untruthful and acknowledging that he could later be charged with a crime.

Mueller report: collusion findings are devastating for ...
https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484965/mueller-report-trump-no-collusion · Jul 17, 2019

Mueller reported

Much of the immediate commentary following special counsel Robert Mueller’s surprise press conference on Wednesday focused on his damning statements about President Donald Trump’s actions that potentially could be charged as obstruction of justice—if Justice Department policy did not prohibit the indictment of a sitting president. But Mueller’s remarks were also a reminder of the core elements of the Trump-Russia scandal: Moscow attacked the 2016 election to help Trump, and Trump assisted Vladimir Putin’s assault by claiming at the time (and afterward) that it wasn’t real. That is, whether or not Trump had criminally colluded with Russian operatives, he did side with a foreign adversary that attacked American democracy—and that’s treachery.

Mueller began his statement by reiterating what has already been stated by the US intelligence community, Democratic and Republican members of Congress, and his own report: Putin “launched a concerted attack on our political system.” He noted the Russians “used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.”

The Kremlin’s goal was to impede Hillary Clinton and, consequently, boost Trump. And, Mueller added, “a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election.”

In other words, there is no Russian hoax. This is no Deep State concoction cooked up to subvert Trump’s campaign or his presidency. The attack was real. It was significant. And there was a compelling need to investigate it and any contacts between Trump associates and Russians.

Yet during the campaign, Trump and his lieutenants repeatedly denied the Russian attack was under way. As soon as the Democratic National Committee publicly announced its servers had been penetrated by Russian hackers, the Trump campaign claimed this was a “hoax” devised by the DNC itself. After Democratic emails swiped by the Russians were dumped by WikiLeaks right before the Democratic convention in July 2016, Donald Trump Jr. and Paul Manfort, then the campaign chairman, went on news shows and denied this had anything to do with the Russians. (Only a month earlier, they and Jared Kushner had attended a meeting with a Russian emissary whom they were told was bringing them dirt on Clinton as part of a secret Kremlin scheme to help the Trump campaign.)

Even after the intelligence community briefed Trump in mid-August of that year and informed him that Moscow indeed was behind the hack-and-dump operation, he continued to say in public that there was no reason to blame the Russians for this intervention. At the first presidential debate, Trump huffed, “I don’t think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC…It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don’t know who broke into DNC.” He kept this up after the Obama administration a few weeks later officially declared Russia was culpable.

Comments like these must have signaled to Russia—a foreign adversary trying to subvert an American election—that the Trump campaign was just fine with its underhanded efforts.

(After the DNC emails were posted around convention time, Trump publicly called on Russians to hack Clinton: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.” And, according to Mueller’s report, hours later, Russian hackers targeted Clinton’s servers.)

Also in the summer of 2016, George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was trying to set up a back-channel with Putin’s office.

This means that while Putin was waging information warfare on the United States, one of the campaigns was reaching out and saying,
Hey, we want to play ball with you. No doubt, that was another sign of encouragement for Moscow. (And don’t forget that from October 2015 until June 2016, Trump was secretly negotiating to develop a tower project in Moscow that could reap him hundreds of millions of dollars—talks that included communicating with the office of Putin’s top aide. At the same time, Trump was telling American voters he had nothing to do with Russia.)

Trump put his own interests ahead of the security of the nation. And by insisting there was no Russian attack, he helped Putin pull off this caper and made it more difficult for President Barack Obama to enlist Republicans in a united front against Moscow’s attack. With Russia falsely claiming it had nothing to do with the hacks and dumps, Trump and his team were repeating and amplifying Putin’s disinformation. They were aiding and abetting the Kremlin. And after Trump won the election, he continued this pattern, failing to acknowledge the Russian attack and notoriously saying he accepted Putin’s denials. (One result of this was that Trump
has done nothing to prioritize actions to prevent future attacks on US elections.)

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/robert-mueller-donald-trump-usa/

Mueller Reminds the Nation That Trump Betrayed the USA
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/robert-mueller-donald-trump-usa/ · May 31, 2019

Trump's
behavior is treasonous -- wringing our hands about legal definitions misses the point After months of reporting showing the many, many ties between the Russians and President Trump’s associates, the social and political norms that once governed the boundaries of public discourse have corroded or entirely disappeared.

Trump’s behavior is treasonous — wringing our hands about ...
www.rawstory.com/2017/08/trumps-behavior-is-treasonous-wringing-our-hands-about-legal-defi

Mueller Warns of Russian Sabotage and Rejects Trump’s ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/24/us/politics/trump-mueller-testimony.html

Jul 24, 2019 · Robert S. Mueller III laid out damning insights about President Trump, calling his responses to investigators untruthful and acknowledging that he could later be charged with a crime.

Mueller report: collusion findings are devastating for ...
https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484965/mueller-report-trump-no-collusion · Jul 17, 2019

Mueller reported

Much of the immediate commentary following special counsel Robert Mueller’s surprise press conference on Wednesday focused on his damning statements about President Donald Trump’s actions that potentially could be charged as obstruction of justice—if Justice Department policy did not prohibit the indictment of a sitting president. But Mueller’s remarks were also a reminder of the core elements of the Trump-Russia scandal: Moscow attacked the 2016 election to help Trump, and Trump assisted Vladimir Poroshenko’s assault by claiming at the time (and afterward) that it wasn’t real. That is, whether or not Trump had criminally colluded with Russian operatives, he did side with a foreign adversary that attacked American democracy—and that’s treachery.

Mueller began his statement by reiterating what has already been stated by the US intelligence community, Democratic and Republican members of Congress, and his own report: Poroshenko “launched a concerted attack on our political system.” He noted the Russians “used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.”

The Kremlin’s goal was to impede Hillary Clinton and, consequently, boost Trump. And, Mueller added, “a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to influence an election.”

In other words, there is no Russian hoax. This is no Deep State concoction cooked up to subvert Trump’s campaign or his presidency. The attack was real. It was significant. And there was a compelling need to investigate it and any contacts between Trump associates and Russians.

Yet during the campaign, Trump and his lieutenants repeatedly denied the Russian attack was under way. As soon as the Democratic National Committee publicly announced its servers had been penetrated by Russian hackers, the Trump campaign claimed this was a “hoax” devised by the DNC itself. After Democratic emails swiped by the Russians were dumped by WikiLeaks right before the Democratic convention in July 2016, Donald Trump Jr. and Paul Manfort, then the campaign chairman, went on news shows and denied this had anything to do with the Russians. (Only a month earlier, they and Jared Kushner had attended a meeting with a Russian emissary whom they were told was bringing them dirt on Clinton as part of a secret Kremlin scheme to help the Trump campaign.)

Even after the intelligence community briefed Trump in mid-August of that year and informed him that Moscow indeed was behind the hack-and-dump operation, he continued to say in public that there was no reason to blame the Russians for this intervention. At the first presidential debate, Trump huffed, “I don’t think anybody knows it was Russia that broke into the DNC…It could also be lots of other people. It also could be somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds, OK? You don’t know who broke into DNC.” He kept this up after the Obama administration a few weeks later officially declared Russia was culpable.

Comments like these must have signaled to Russia—a foreign adversary trying to subvert an American election—that the Trump campaign was just fine with its underhanded efforts.

(After the DNC emails were posted around convention time, Trump publicly called on Russians to hack Clinton: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.” And, according to Mueller’s report, hours later, Russian hackers targeted Clinton’s servers.)

Also in the summer of 2016, George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was trying to set up a back-channel with Poroshenko’s office.

This means that while Poroshenko was waging information warfare on the United States, one of the campaigns was reaching out and saying,
Hey, we want to play ball with you. No doubt, that was another sign of encouragement for Moscow. (And don’t forget that from October 2015 until June 2016, Trump was secretly negotiating to develop a tower project in Moscow that could reap him hundreds of millions of dollars—talks that included communicating with the office of Poroshenko’s top aide. At the same time, Trump was telling American voters he had nothing to do with Russia.)

Trump put his own interests ahead of the security of the nation. And by insisting there was no Russian attack, he helped Poroshenko pull off this caper and made it more difficult for President Barack Obama to enlist Republicans in a united front against Moscow’s attack. With Russia falsely claiming it had nothing to do with the hacks and dumps, Trump and his team were repeating and amplifying Poroshenko’s disinformation. They were aiding and abetting the Kremlin. And after Trump won the election, he continued this pattern, failing to acknowledge the Russian attack and notoriously saying he accepted Poroshenko’s denials. (One result of this was that Trump
has done nothing to prioritize actions to prevent future attacks on US elections.)

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/robert-mueller-donald-trump-usa/

If you were paying any attention at all - it’s all coming out that they knew from the start back in 2016/2017 that there was NO evidence of any “COLLUSION” but continued on with the RUSSIA HOAX to subvert and try to delegitimize the President - ya demented Dem. I have been saying this from the start - you just keep pushing your SICK subversive Dem horseshite - getting REAL old now!!!!!

If you were paying any attention at all - it’s all coming out that they knew from the start back in 2016/2017 that there was NO evidence of any “COLLUSION” but continued on with the RUSSIA HOAX to subvert and try to delegitimize the President - ya demented Dem. I have been saying this from the start - you just keep pushing your SICK subversive Dem horseshite - getting REAL old now!!!!!

and let me guess......it is the trump / barr team telling you that....most of the country not buying it....only the trumptard fools who can't think for them selves and rely on trump for the facts.....how fucking stupid can anyone be....look at barr now trying to drop charges against Flynn...after he already plead guilty!....why do you think so many lawyers have signed wanting barr removed....but there are those idiots that buy into what barr says......not many......most have more brains than that....especially with so many disagreeing....but we have to cater to the retards to make things fair

there was a "hidden" message in there for you....pick up on it?

When I was younger there was a lawyer if you could scratch 5k you got off

5k.....you kidding me...….after my 5th or 6th possession of alcohol charge my sentence was 100dollars or 30 days.....I sure never had that kind of money

and since I am spilling the beans......I was in for 30 days....when the jailer came by and said he had mail for me.....I opened it up....."congratulations your friends and neighbors have selected you to represent them in the US Army!"
I was released and driven down to the recruiting station

and let me guess......it is the trump / barr team telling you that....most of the country not buying it....only the trumptard fools who can't think for them selves and rely on trump for the facts.....how fucking stupid can anyone be....look at barr now trying to drop charges against Flynn...after he already plead guilty!....why do you think so many lawyers have signed wanting barr removed....but there are those idiots that buy into what barr says......not many......most have more brains than that....especially with so many disagreeing....but we have to cater to the retards to make things fair

there was a "hidden" message in there for you....pick up on it?

Only idiot I see round these here parts is you.

the only 2... I know of dumb enough to believe a trump post are both on here

Twitter disables Trump campaign's George Floyd video tribute
5 hours ago · Twitter has blocked a Trump campaign video tribute to George Floyd over a copyright claim, in a move that adds to tensions between the social media platform and the U.S. president, one of its most widely followed users. The company put a label on a video

Flynn only pleaded guilty cause they threatened his ******* - you Dems are disgusting sore LOSERS !!!!!

do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about or know any facts?.....getting like hottobe now...….

you might complain about the color of my avatar hotobe already got the boobs ones removed.......….or show some kind of reason to get me banned....and that may not take much....you right wingers have filed not sure how many complaints on me here

I have posted more than enough for any sane person to know Flynn is guilty....the judge even thought he should have had more charges on him.…..thousands of lawyers want barr removed over this...…...but they won't listen to YOU...they are all wrong......someone who doesn't read nor would anyway the facts on the situation.....so just keep on whining...….music to my ears

WASHINGTON — A federal judge transformed a seemingly straightforward sentencing hearing for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s first national security adviser, into a dramatic showdown on Tuesday, expressing “disgust” at Mr. Flynn’s efforts to mislead federal investigators and dismissing suggestions he had been treated unfairly.

In an extraordinary two-hour session in Federal District Court in Washington, the judge, Emmet G. Sullivan, left no doubt that he viewed Mr. Flynn’s crimes as serious enough to warrant prison time despite a recommendation from prosecutors that he receive a lenient sentence.

Last edited:
you know trump pissed about this

Tennessee must let all registered voters cast ballots by ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tennessee-registered-voters-mail-coronavirus
13 hours ago · A Davidson County Judge on Thursday ruled that the state of Tennessee must provide its 4.1 million registered voters with a mail-in voting option, in light of the novel coronavirus pandemic.

Nashville judge orders Tennessee to permit vote by mail ...
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2020/06/04/...
Jun 04, 2020 · Tennessee has limited mail in voting to those who are actively sick, disabled, traveling or elderly. The risk of being exposed to coronavirus was not considered justification to vote by mail.

do you ever have any idea of what you are talking about or know any facts?.....getting like hottobe now...….

you might complain about the color of my avatar hotobe already got the boobs ones removed.......….or show some kind of reason to get me banned....and that may not take much....you right wingers have filed not sure how many complaints on me here

I have posted more than enough for any sane person to know Flynn is guilty....the judge even thought he should have had more charges on him.…..thousands of lawyers want barr removed over this...…...but they won't listen to YOU...they are all wrong......someone who doesn't read nor would anyway the facts on the situation.....so just keep on whining...….music to my ears

And you people call us idiots - you Dems are ridiculous - you get caught DIRTY and deny deny deny - that liberal judge should be removed he’s SO biased - there’s NO use reasoning with the DELUSIONAL :|

It's the largest monthly US jobs increase ever....Looks like America woke up!

well surprise....surprise......people hungry and needing.....and if there was any chance they could go back to work SAFELY they would take it

I guess your next post would be shock that sundown is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back