Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that from I get skeptical when you always ask for link then don't post one🤔

I don't usually post a link when I post the entire article....but I would guess you could click on the title...ok guess not...but I am still on the bing site....will get it....there are a bunch of different ones on it

Trump Has Flooded DC With Law Enforcement Officers Who Won ...
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/trump...
On Wednesday afternoon, Garrett Haake, an MSNBC reporter, tweeted pictures of unidentified law enforcement officers with name plates and insignias removed. Haake said the officers refused to ...

"Unacceptable": Democrats sound alarm over unidentified ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/unidentified-law...
Jun 04, 2020 · Congressman Don Beyer, a Democrat from Virginia, also characterized the presence of the unidentified officers as "unacceptable," and said he is drafting legislation to address the issue.

Unidentified law enforcement officers are a new factor in ...
dc...
8 hours ago · Unidentified law enforcement officers are a new factor in an uneasy moment by Philip Bump, Washington Post , Updated: June 4, 2020- 6:10 AM Federal officers block 16th Street near the White House on Wednesday, many wearing uniforms that don't show any identification.

Who are you?’ UNMARKED riot police patrolling Washington ...
officers-dc-protests-floyd
4 hours ago · It appears DC is not the only place where the unmarked police have shown up. Some people tweeted about similarly unidentified forces at Philadelphia protests, too. “How is anyone supposed to know for sure he's even a real cop?” one person wrote in response to a photo of an armed man clad head-to-toe in black at one Philly protest.

Department of Justice’ deploys rogue ******* of ...

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/department-of-justice-deploys-rogue-*******-of...
7 hours ago · ‘Department of Justice’ deploys rogue ******* of unidentified armed militia to patrol DC Photo via Sen. Chris Murphy / Twitter . by Kerry Eleveld June 4, 2020

Last edited:

this is what the third time you have brought this up.....for what reason?

will not deny there is a problem there and needs some serious looking into.....federal prisons are not so bad....they are pretty strict on their laws...cut and dried....you did this you get that.....but at the state level.....serious issues......if the arresting officer doesn't like you....you could get prison time....states need to be more like feds......you did this you get that....everything else goes to a probation officer

I don't usually post a link when I post the entire article....but I would guess you could click on the title...ok guess not...but I am still on the bing site....will get it....there are a bunch of different ones on it

Trump Has Flooded DC With Law Enforcement Officers Who Won ...
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/trump...
On Wednesday afternoon, Garrett Haake, an MSNBC reporter, tweeted pictures of unidentified law enforcement officers with name plates and insignias removed. Haake said the officers refused to ...

"Unacceptable": Democrats sound alarm over unidentified ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/unidentified-law...
Jun 04, 2020 · Congressman Don Beyer, a Democrat from Virginia, also characterized the presence of the unidentified officers as "unacceptable," and said he is drafting legislation to address the issue.

Unidentified law enforcement officers are a new factor in ...
dc...
8 hours ago · Unidentified law enforcement officers are a new factor in an uneasy moment by Philip Bump, Washington Post , Updated: June 4, 2020- 6:10 AM Federal officers block 16th Street near the White House on Wednesday, many wearing uniforms that don't show any identification.

Who are you?’ UNMARKED riot police patrolling Washington ...
officers-dc-protests-floyd
4 hours ago · It appears DC is not the only place where the unmarked police have shown up. Some people tweeted about similarly unidentified forces at Philadelphia protests, too. “How is anyone supposed to know for sure he's even a real cop?” one person wrote in response to a photo of an armed man clad head-to-toe in black at one Philly protest.

Department of Justice’ deploys rogue ******* of ...

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/department-of-justice-deploys-rogue-*******-of...
7 hours ago · ‘Department of Justice’ deploys rogue ******* of unidentified armed militia to patrol DC Photo via Sen. Chris Murphy / Twitter . by Kerry Eleveld June 4, 2020

Hitler reincarnated! These news articles could be transcripts of News Items written during the period 1930 - 38 when Hitler was making his illegal moves to gain power in Germany! i.e., SA, abbreviation of Sturmabteilung (German: “Assault Division”), byname Storm Troopers or Brownshirts, German Sturmtruppen or Braunhemden, in the German Nazi Party, a paramilitary organization whose methods of violent intimidation played a key role in Adolf Hitler’s rise to power. Here's a link if you care to read a little about that period!
I'd suspect however that most of the Trumpeters on here will refer to the Encyclopedia Britannica as "Fake News!"

Did he? Wonder if it was on religious grounds.

your religious comment is funny.....there is nothing religious about trump....or anyone who would use that as some kind of crutch to support a killer......but who knows....could be gay also....but religion definitely out....he likes to recite the bible....but just like politics....has no understanding of it

Last edited:
your religious comment is funny.....there is nothing religious about trump....or anyone who would use that as some kind of crutch to support a killer......but who knows....could be gay also....but religion definitely out

Facts, as they say, can be stranger than fiction! Here's a few facts about Hitler that few, very few in fact, people know about him.
*Hitler was born and raised as a Roman Catholic
*Hitler never drank alcoholic beverages
*Hitler never smoked
*Hitler saw himself as a great writer
*Hitler saw himself as a great artist
*Hitler saw himself as a great builder
*Hitler saw himself as a great architect
*Hitler saw himself as the worlds greatest leader in all of history
*Hitler saw himself as the builder of the greatest most powerful nation on earth and that it would last a 1,000 years!
*Finally .... did you know that Hitler was such a coward he blew is own brains out ......

Death of Adolf Hitler
Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. He killed himself by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin.Wikipedia
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND LIKE SOMEONE YOU MIGHT KNOW/OR HEARD ABOUT!!!!
HINT ------ T-R-U-M-P

this guy is starting to lie as much as his teacher...…..and the minions believe....

there was NO violence in DC....where they were gassed and etc so trump could make his photo op

Protesters Tear-Gassed for Trump ‘Law and Order’ Photo Op
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-tear-gas-peaceful-protesters-before-trumps-rose...
The tear gas was apparently used to break up protesters near St. John’s Episcopal Church—which had been partially lit on fire Sunday night—so that Trump could take a photo in front of it after his...

Black Lives Matter, ACLU sue Donald Trump, William Barr ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/4/...
Jun 04, 2020 · Black Lives Matter and the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit Thursday against the Trump administration, saying it violated the …

Barr says foreign actors are trying to 'exacerbate the ...
barr-says-foreign-actors-are-trying-to...
Barr says foreign actors are trying to 'exacerbate the violence' at George Floyd protests. ... “We have evidence that antifa and other similar extremist groups, as well as actors of a variety of ...

Barr Says Antifa and ‘Foreign Actors’ Sowing Unrest
barr-says...
12 hours ago · Attorney General William Barr said the federal government has evidence that the "radical left-wing antifa movement" and certain "foreign actors" have "hijacked" legitimate protests around the country to incite violence, ABC News reports.He did not provided direct evidence of either claim.

this guy is starting to lie as much as his teacher...…..and the minions believe....

there was NO violence in DC....where they were gassed and etc so trump could make his photo op

Protesters Tear-Gassed for Trump ‘Law and Order’ Photo Op
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-tear-gas-peaceful-protesters-before-trumps-rose...
The tear gas was apparently used to break up protesters near St. John’s Episcopal Church—which had been partially lit on fire Sunday night—so that Trump could take a photo in front of it after his...

Black Lives Matter, ACLU sue Donald Trump, William Barr ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/4/...
Jun 04, 2020 · Black Lives Matter and the American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit Thursday against the Trump administration, saying it violated the …

Barr says foreign actors are trying to 'exacerbate the ...
barr-says-foreign-actors-are-trying-to...
Barr says foreign actors are trying to 'exacerbate the violence' at George Floyd protests. ... “We have evidence that antifa and other similar extremist groups, as well as actors of a variety of ...

Barr Says Antifa and ‘Foreign Actors’ Sowing Unrest
barr-says...
12 hours ago · Attorney General William Barr said the federal government has evidence that the "radical left-wing antifa movement" and certain "foreign actors" have "hijacked" legitimate protests around the country to incite violence, ABC News reports.He did not provided direct evidence of either claim.
This may interest you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/52921...a-s-history-has-shaped-today-s-police-*******

This may interest you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/52921...a-s-history-has-shaped-today-s-police-*******

all true....even our founding fathers were racist....just maybe more subtle?

but just like the DA in this case has already stated and I have to agree with it....making things that much more difficult to sort out.....the thing with this one should be pretty much cut and dried after watching the 2 vids

but on the other and in a lot of cases.....the benefit of the doubt goes to the cop.....simply because so many times they do go into harms way...….and the only way to try and sort that out is body cams.....and needs to be a way of forsing them to be worn AND turned on!
simply because there are so many dirty cops...or they are having a bad day and want to take it out on someone....a host of reasons....

but just look at the support for trump in this country....knowing he is a racist...all brought out before he was elected...he ran on racism with closing the borders to certain groups of people....these trumptards voted for that....support that.....shows you were this country is

I'm not having a go at America. We have bad cops here too, but there is certainly the impression that white cops and black civilians have a problem in the US.

I see a problem with police retirements heavily invested in private prisons and crime bill making it easier to keep people in jail . when I was young and dumb cop would leave you alone until you could be charged as an adult.

I'm not having a go at America. We have bad cops here too, but there is certainly the impression that white cops and black civilians have a problem in the US.

true....been going on for a while....the facts that no one talks about are....there are more whites killed by cops than blacks by a large margin…….but...…..black does seem to put a target on your back which makes it unfair.....and the facts are in the prison count....blacks in prisons far out number whites....that should say something there....said it before and say it again.....I have no idea what the answer or cure is.....but what we have now is not working...…..also wonder just what the percentage of people in jail....should actually be there.....look at our prison count compared to other countries....got to change!....if for whatever reason the cop doesn't like or agree with you...you go to jail and the taxpayer pays a bunch!

I see a problem with police retirements heavily invested in private prisons and crime bill making it easier to keep people in jail . when I was young and dumb cop would leave you alone until you could be charged as an adult.

I didn't see it that way...….we were hounded to death and spent more than we had at time paying fines.....always on our ass.....I guess if it hadn't been for the military I would probably be one of those in jail...….I was/had developed a real hate for them and can speak from experience...you get on their bad side...they just fuck with you forever...………………...

all for . traffic stops...drag racing...illegal possession of beer....stupid *******....just being a kid...…...but could have very easily grown up to be a criminal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back