Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems we are surrendering it all to China.....they are taking over WTO....doing more on trying to clean the planet up...…..a lot of things we lead the world on and tried to set the standards on....but with this man we have no standards....he has shown us that on several occasions
He is like a kid who smashes up an expensive toy because he can't get it to work.

Last edited:
I've been loving the past three years, if only a bunch of people with trump derangement syndrome would just shut the fuck up. But me personally I'm happy as a clam. Work is fantastic. Economy is great. Not sure what isn't to like.

Yeah seems the people with TDS suffer from terminal diarrhea of the mouth and chronic whining complex as well :|

Pretty sure if they STFU - there would be huge shite explosions all over the place !!!!

White supremacist group poses as Antifa online, call for violence

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of “Antifa” was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

“This account violated our platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts,” a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. “We took action after the account sent a Tweet inciting violence and broke the Twitter Rules.”

Although the account only had a few hundred followers, it is an example of white supremacists seeking to inflame tensions in the United States by posing as left-wing activists online.

The revelation of the account comes as President Donald Trump increasingly blames left-wing activists for violence occurring at protests across America.

On Sunday, Trump tweeted he would designate Antifa a terrorist organization, despite the US government having no existing legal authority to do so. Antifa, short for anti-fascists, describes a broad, loosely-organized group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left — often the far-left — but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform.

Antifa positions can be hard to define, but many people espousing those beliefs support oppressed populations and protest the amassing of wealth by corporations and elites. Some employ radical or militant tactics to get out their messages.

The fake account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted Sunday, “ALERT Tonight’s the night, Comrades Tonight we say “F**k The City” and we move into the residential areas… the white hoods…. and we take what’s ours #BlacklivesMaters #F**kAmerica.”

Twitter said that the account was in fact linked to Identity Evropa, a white power fraternity.

Though Twitter referred to the group as Identity Evropa when discussing the account’s removal, the Anti Defamation League (ADL) states that the group dissolved and reformed under the name the American Identitarian Movement, which it also calls a white supremacist group.

The group promotes itself as “identitarian,” that white people should preserve their racial and cultural identity. The American Identitarian Movement says it prohibits violence and illegal activity.

Last edited:
Mariann Edgar Budde slams Trump church visit during DC protest
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/...
12 hours ago · WASHINGTON — The bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington condemned President Donald Trump on Monday for his visit to St. John's Episcopal Church near the White House after law enforcement ...

Tear Gas Clears Path for Trump to Visit Church - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/us/floyd-protests-live.html
Jun 01, 2020 · The president’s church visit was criticized by Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, who said she was “outraged” that Mr. Trump went to the church

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington said Monday she is "outraged" after President Donald Trump's visit to her church without advance notice to share "a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus."

Her pointed comments came after the President walked from the White House to the house of worship used by American presidents for more than a century. Peaceful protesters just outside the White House gates were dispersed with tear gas, flash grenades and rubber bullets. It was all, apparently, so Trump could visit the church.

"I am outraged. The President did not pray when he came to St. John's, nor as you just articulated, did he acknowledge the agony of our country right now," Budde told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "AC360."

"And in particular, that of the people of color in our nation, who wonder if anyone ever -- anyone in public power will ever acknowledge their sacred words. And who are rightfully demanding an end to 400 years of systemic racism and white supremacy in our country. And I just want the world to know, that we in the diocese of Washington, following Jesus and his way of love ... we distance ourselves from the incendiary language of this President. We follow someone who lived a life of nonviolence and sacrificial love."

Last edited:
Yeah seems the people with TDS suffer from terminal diarrhea of the mouth and chronic whining complex as well :|

Pretty sure if they STFU - there would be huge shite explosions all over the place !!!!

didn't get your fucking cheese?....but then whinning and complaining seems to be a way of life for you!

you support someone embroiled in one issue after another that hurts the country....and you defend him...….you deserve all the ******* you get

So racist is your new means of attack - fine
Show me anywhere / anytime in here - I have been guilty of racism - you stated it now prove it or STFU
How come you're so hateful all the time blkdlaur? You're constantly cursing subhub. Why not just put him on ignore if he irritates you so much? Or is it that you actually enjoy being hateful? I mean, you're last 100 or so posts at subhub have been with a lot of hateful words. Maybe you need to take a few days off. You think?

You don’t get it - just because it’s in print - doesn’t make it true - most of what’s in print is leftwing HORSESHITE
word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg
One of the primary goals of a dictator is to get the crowd/followers questioning & doubting the media. Seems Trump has been successful with you. I can't imagine taking Trump's words over ANY reliable news source. Your illusion of Trump is going to be crushed someday; your recovery is going to be a long one.

Last edited:
So racist is your new means of attack - fine

Show me anywhere / anytime in here - I have been guilty of racism - you stated it now prove it or STFU
It's the support you give to people who are overtly racists. Not your personal views.
Honestly, you don't say enough to inform us on your personal views. I don't know if you are a Republican or just a Trumper.

Last edited:
View attachment 3393222
One of the primary goals of a dictator is to get the crowd/followers questioning & doubting the media. Seems Trump has been successful with you. I can't imagine taking Trump's words over ANY reliable news source. Your illusion of Trump is going to be crushed someday; you're recovery is going to be a long one.
No matter what you say President Trump is not attempting to be a dictator. All the mainstream media today are Bias and report one side positive, and the other negative no matter how much twisting and falsifying truth they have to do to receive a set agenda. This has been clearly the case since Obama ran for President in 2006, MSNBC was completely left wing, CNN was more moderate and FOX was the opposite mirror image of MSNBC.

No matter what you say President Trump is not attempting to be a dictator. All the mainstream media today are Bias and report one side positive, and the other negative no matter how much twisting and falsifying truth they have to do to receive a set agenda. This has been clearly the case since Obama ran for President in 2006, MSNBC was completely left wing, CNN was more moderate and FOX was the opposite mirror image of MSNBC.
Really? Firing tear gas, rubber bullets and trampling peaceful protesters including children so that he could walk from the White House to St Johns Church to hold a bible in front of it for a a fucking photo op didn't convince you. He didn't offer words of comfort, or a prayer. Just took pictures and walked back. That's what a dictator does, political posturing to inflate his position and fomenting violence against his own citizens.
Talking power he does not have, like threatening to turn the US Military on it's own citizens. Maybe you never served, or saw Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis in The Siege but, the military is not scalpel that can cut out the cancer, it's a sword that is thorough.
He's looking to start a Boston Massacre again. I just saw he ordered troops to put bayonets on their rifles. So they are going to stab protesters like we're in North Korea. You're OK with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back