Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what you say President Trump is not attempting to be a dictator. All the mainstream media today are Bias and report one side positive, and the other negative no matter how much twisting and falsifying truth they have to do to receive a set agenda.
Hottobe, so EVERYONE ELSE is wrong about Trump? So many people WRONG about Trump, huh? This is just one more case of the "majority" of sources being right, and the minority being wrong. Do you really think there are THAT MANY sources that are WRONG about Trump? Will you at least admit that he's a habitual liar, that he's narcisstic, that he's cheated on all 3 of his wives, that he's been sued over 10,000 times? Because all those things are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD ... can you agree to THAT?
That said, here are some major points about dictators in general ... see if Trump fits into any of these ... OK?

pic_political-Trump-Facism.jpg

Last edited:
I always knew that this was going to happen again. White people are racist pieces of ******* even the supposed good ones. Guess what? YOU STILL BENEFIT FROM WHITE PRIVILEGE. You literally owe us everything, your house, your car, your wives, and even the damn shirt on your back. George was just a guy who went to grab a snack from the convenience store and he died for it. What? Maybe for 20$? A life is worth way more than that

I always knew that this was going to happen again. White people are racist pieces of ******* even the supposed good ones. Guess what? YOU STILL BENEFIT FROM WHITE PRIVILEGE. You literally owe us everything, your house, your car, your wives, and even the damn shirt on your back. George was just a guy who went to grab a snack from the convenience store and he died for it. What? Maybe for 20$? A life is worth way more than that

Not sure I agree with all that...….a bit extreme...……but I will agree his life was worth a lot more than the $20...…….also it seems blacks have a target on their back where the police is concerned our jails already show that and that has been going on for a while...we always say we need to address it...and never do......the treatment of that young black couple 2 days ago being pulled out of their car is a good example of what needs to change....protesting the death....and then to be treated like that

America supposed to be equal for everyone and just never has....and needs to change.....but discrimination been going on for centuries of some kind or another all around the world.......…..and the answer is...…….????????….more tolerance and understanding would be a good start........but in these times that is in low supply....that is how we got trump.....take someone a lot smarter than us to come up with the answer

look at how we treat our women in work and politics.....we don't treat them a lot better....but at least they don't fear a policeman

Last edited:
It's the support you give to people who are overtly racists. Not your personal views.
Honestly, you don't say enough to inform us on your personal views. I don't know if you are a Republican or just a Trumper.
This is true. He attacks, but nobody knows his opinions on anything other than 'dems'.

No matter what you say President Trump is not attempting to be a dictator. All the mainstream media today are Bias and report one side positive, and the other negative no matter how much twisting and falsifying truth they have to do to receive a set agenda. This has been clearly the case since Obama ran for President in 2006, MSNBC was completely left wing, CNN was more moderate and FOX was the opposite mirror image of MSNBC.
Pretty much the whole world disagrees with you. Let's see...
- he dislikes academics
- he hates the press
- he sews division
- he sacks people who disagree with him
- his staff are scared to speak out
- he is isolationist in his policies and alienates former allies
- he is distrusted outside of America

Hmmmm...

Hottobe, so EVERYONE ELSE is wrong about Trump? So many people WRONG about Trump, huh? This is just one more case of the "majority" of sources being right, and the minority being wrong. Do you really think there are THAT MANY sources that are WRONG about Trump? Will you at least admit that he's a habitual liar, that he's narcisstic, that he's cheated on all 3 of his wives, that he's been sued over 10,000 times? Because all those things are a matter of PUBLIC RECORD ... can you agree to THAT?
That said, here are some major points about dictators in general ... see if Trump fits into any of these ... OK?

View attachment 3393486
Just saw this 👍

Pretty much the whole world disagrees with you. Let's see...
- he dislikes academics
- he hates the press
- he sews division
- he sacks people who disagree with him
- his staff are scared to speak out
- he is isolationist in his policies and alienates former allies
- he is distrusted outside of America

Hmmmm...

you can't rely on anything he says....brain dead republican and doesn't know any better....and doesn't want to....showed that more than once

Wonder how he feels about trump using the bible as he did...

that is funny....he thinks he is so religious.....and yet does not even understand the basic teachings of the bible or he would not support trump.....but then that applies to a lot in the church....I have a couple neighbors the same way...very religious...and yet trump supporters...…………..but there are more and more breaking with the church because of trump....really doubt if trump has ever had a bible open

well got one step against discrimination yesterday......Steve King LOST his own PRIMARY....it is farm country and will remain republican...but not so racist anyway....but then republicans as a whole are racist anyway....just a little more tact in their discrimination

that is funny....he thinks he is so religious.....and yet does not even understand the basic teachings of the bible or he would not support trump.....but then that applies to a lot in the church....I have a couple neighbors the same way...very religious...and yet trump supporters...…………..but there are more and more breaking with the church because of trump....really doubt if trump has ever had a bible open
"Two Corinthians" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

now you have to wonder just what all is going to happen on this now.....saw a lot of protestors out with no masks

but then this is a very red neck state....I wear a mask and I see a few others...but most do not wear one!

Oklahoma State linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga has ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amen-ogbongbemiga...
Jun 03, 2020 · Oklahoma State linebacker Amen Ogbongbemiga says he tested positive for COVID-19 after he attended a protest in Tulsa. Ogbongbemiga made the announcement in …

Last edited:
well I don't agree with him....but I may be a little biased

he wants to let people have freedom of speech...but not promote violence...….
trump is all about promoting hate and division

Facebook Employees Take the Rare Step to Call Out Mark ...
https://www.wired.com/story/facebook-employees-rare...
1 day ago · Facebook Employees Take the Rare Step to Call Out Mark Zuckerberg Some workers at the social media giant are publicly criticizing decisions not to …

Mark Zuckerberg Tells Angry Facebook Employees He May ...
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/06/02/mark...
Jun 02, 2020 · The Verge reports that social media giant Facebook has faced internal turmoil after CEO Mark Zuckerberg refused to censor certain posts by President Trump that many employees believed were a call to violence. Last Friday, Twitter censored a tweet from President Trump in which he addressed violent protesters stating, “when the looting starts, the shooting starts,” behind a warning …

Kind of like closing the barn door...AFTER the horse is out

they knew they had one years ago....and made a little buyout to shut it up......and now are surprised they have a problem?

State of Minnesota files civil rights charge against ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/state...
Jun 02, 2020 · "The Minnesota of Department of Human Rights is filing a commissioner's charge of discrimination to launch a civil rights investigation into the Minneapolis Police Department," Walz said.

Minnesota files civil rights charge against Minneapolis ...
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/minnesota-files-civil-rights-charge-against...
Jun 02, 2020 · Minnesota files civil rights charge against Minneapolis police over Floyd death Nation. Jun 2, 2020 4:00 PM EDT MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The state of Minnesota filed a human rights complaint Tuesday ...

well I guess this would leave trump out...…..world be damned what is in it for him?

World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Davos 2020 | World ...
forum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2020
2020 theme: Stakeholders for a Cohesive and Sustainable World. The World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos-Klosters is the foremost creative ******* for engaging the world's top leaders in collaborative activities to shape the global, regional and industry agendas at the beginning of each year.

World Economic Forum Still to Hold Davos Meeting in January
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-03/...
Jun 03, 2020 · The World Economic Forum still plans to hold some form of gathering of business and financial titans in the Swiss town of Davos next January. While similar events have been canceled due to

The World Economic Forum
forum.org
May 29, 2020 · The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. Incorporated as a not-for-profit foundation in 1971, and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Forum is tied to no political, partisan or national interests.

I will take bets on they have a heavy discussion on China...…..this virus really opened up a weakness there

that is funny....he thinks he is so religious.....and yet does not even understand the basic teachings of the bible or he would not support trump.....but then that applies to a lot in the church....
I'd bet $100 right now that if President Trump was asked what the first chapter of the New Testament was, he wouldn't have a clue. However, if you were to ask him who's face is printed on each denomination of US currency, he'd know that. He has no religious attachment other than as a % of his voting block. Trump's a very easy simple person to figure out, actually. His mind is that of a young kid, almost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back