Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an A-hole statement !!!!

Right wingers are NOT automatically racists - it’s just rabid Dems like you like to push that - such horseshite - I keep forgetting how fulla horseshite you REALLY are.

read the articles....I think there is 4 of them all total...all from different sources and authors...all
saying the same thing...….you trumptards are about as racist as they come and that is the reason for supporting him....you were against Mexicans..... Muslims.....and blacks ( you may not have been against blacks…...but don't think for a minute that a lot of his supporters are against blacks (skinheads and etc)....so it all boils down to just how racist you are....but you are racist....I have heard you complain several times about minorities...……...racists is as racists does huh?

read the articles....I think there is 4 of them all total...all from different sources and authors...all
saying the same thing...….you trumptards are about as racist as they come and that is the reason for supporting him....you were against Mexicans..... Muslims.....and blacks ( you may not have been against blacks…...but don't think for a minute that a lot of his supporters are against blacks (skinheads and etc)....so it all boils down to just how racist you are....but you are racist....I have heard you complain several times about minorities...……...racists is as racists does huh?

You don’t get it - just because it’s in print - doesn’t make it true - most of what’s in print is leftwing HORSESHITE

So racist is your new means of attack - fine

Show me anywhere / anytime in here - I have been guilty of racism - you stated it now prove it or STFU

prove you are not!...you claim not to be...….but I would avoid the wall thread....and a few others on immigration...…..you might end up with your foot in your mouth

So racist is your new means of attack - fine

Show me anywhere / anytime in here - I have been guilty of racism - you stated it now prove it or STFU

stupid trump fucking underling.....would be you...….and throw in racist while you are at it

I understand.....you have been found out and now want to lash out …..but no matter what you lash out about...bottom line is you still are a racist and support one....and a killer I might add

I HATE - assholes like you that accuse people of being a racist simply because they don’t agree with your politics - go fuck yourself!!!!!!!

…..
damn getting testy and personal?.....lashing out is not going to prove your inosence…..you don't have an alibi...if I didn't have ******* to do I would go back and find some of your comments.....kind of like us libbers willing to let them in......racist is as rasict does....you hotobe and all4....maybe your aryan brother hood

Last edited:
Prove it ya BIGMOUTH Dem.

Innocent til proven guilty in this country - no thanks to Dems like you that try to make it guilty til proven innocent !!!!

all show how much you want the wall

not going to spend a lot of time looking...those 3 show you wanting the wall to keep them out....even when better alternatives were offerd

have you got someone to tuck you in....you seem a little tired.....and racist

no thanks to Dems like you that try to make it guilty til proven innocent !!!!
Gesh, blkdlaur, how many times have ReThuglicans done this ... just in the last decade? 50 ... 100?
Do you need a list of reminders to prove this?
Why don't you just agree that politicians, in general, are liars and its YOUR TIME to lose, and lose BIG? You better be lathering up your butthole, 'cause a lot of things gonna be shoved in it come November, bubba! We may be talking of eradication of an entire species party.

stupid trump fucking underling.....would be you...….and throw in racist while you are at it

I understand.....you have been found out and now want to lash out …..but no matter what you lash out about...bottom line is you still are a racist and support one....and a killer I might add

F U

…..
damn getting testy and personal?.....lashing out is not going to prove your inosence…..you don't have an alibi...if I didn't have ******* to do I would go back and find some of your comments.....kind of like us libbers willing to let them in......racist is as rasict does....you hotobe and all4....maybe your aryan brother hood

You are an INCREDIBLE arsehole - mind boggling actually.

…..
all show how much you want the wall

not going to spend a lot of time looking...those 3 show you wanting the wall to keep them out....even when better alternatives were offerd

have you got someone to tuck you in....you seem a little tired.....and racist

You are a complete dipshite - just because I don’t want ILLEGAL immigration DOESN’T make me a racist you complete and utter Dem dolt.

You are a complete dipshite - just because I don’t want ILLEGAL immigration DOESN’T make me a racist you complete and utter Dem dolt.

I don't think he realizes that every single democrat prior to the 2016 election was against illegal immigrants and wanted some type of safer borders. This recent illegal immigrant welcoming party is only a recent phenomenon that came about because it's another way to beat trump.

Gesh, blkdlaur, how many times have ReThuglicans done this ... just in the last decade? 50 ... 100?
Do you need a list of reminders to prove this?
Why don't you just agree that politicians, in general, are liars and its YOUR TIME to lose, and lose BIG? You better be lathering up your butthole, 'cause a lot of things gonna be shoved in it come November, bubba! We may be talking of eradication of an entire species party.
You might want to control you hopes. Today I heard from a Democrat Timcast on Youtube that Trump could very well win by a landslide. I haven't seen anyone that voted for Trump turning against him personally.

Just hang in there blkdlaur I refuse to pay any attention to these liberal fools and their complete false wisdom, educated idiots. It is being said to Trump has no right to send in the national guard against American Citizens, Well I have news for the thugs and young criminals beating innocent citizens and destroying personal property, it is time to fight back and if it takes the military to squelch these idiots, so be it.

You might want to control you hopes. Today I heard from a Democrat Timcast on Youtube that Trump could very well win by a landslide. I haven't seen anyone that voted for Trump turning against him personally.
It won't be so funny if it happens, now will it. High Hopes you have High Hopes, Remember 2016 it could hurt Democratic feelings much worse this time.

This recent illegal immigrant welcoming party is only a recent phenomenon that came about because it's another way to beat trump.
Not needed in the least ... Trump does a good job of "beating Trump" all the time. He hasn't fulfilled one campaign promise, just keeps lying and the Trump drones just keep believing. I'm a moderate, myself, so I could just as easily vote for a moderate Republican, but I haven't seen one in years. I think Kasich was the last. They say they're extinct now. I think they're trying to clone one, but, hear they're having problems with getting the elephant to hold still for a dna sample. LOL!
At any rate, a vote for the ORANGE MAN is a vote to continue what you've seen the past 3 years, a deterioration of our country, and these riots you see becoming even more common. You better look way more deeply into who you're supporting. You know his background ... regardless of what he says, a leopard doesn't change his strips regardless of what he tells you. He's been diagnosed a habitual liar with chronic narcissism. Bad Combo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back