Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally......born with a silver spoon in his ass...…..and more intelligence than most 5 year olds

Trump lashes out at scientists whose findings contradict him
1 day ago · FILE - In this May 11, 2020, file photo, President Donald Trump listens during a briefing about the coronavirus in the Rose Garden of the White House in Washington. Trump has been lashing out at scientists whose conclusions about the coronavirus are at odds with his own beliefs or are conclusions that he doesn’t like.

Did you see all the references LBJ made to the N word on there? There are recordings of him saying it. But of course you won't do the research, because you don't want it to be true that your entire life being a Democrat has been giving your destiny to leftist politicians who don't care about your life, only your vote.
I wouldn't want to accept that either if I were as blind as you.

the only comment to your sillyassed post is this......

Kennedy was about as pro black as any president.....do you think he would pick a racists as a running mate?

LBJ had his "quirks"...….and was a typical southerner with money on some personal issues

Did you see all the references LBJ made to the N word on there? There are recordings of him saying it. But of course you won't do the research, because you don't want it to be true that your entire life being a Democrat has been giving your destiny to leftist politicians who don't care about your life, only your vote.
I wouldn't want to accept that either if I were as blind as you.
My fault, I forgot what sight I was on. AHEM!
OK SUB!! YOU MAY NOW READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE FACTS. ALSO, SLAP THE ******* OUT OF YOURSELF FOR APPEARING TO BE SO STUPID.
Thank you.

Dems believe he can run the country - says a lot about Dems :|
Independents also think that. Hell, most of the country think that. Just ask that liberal bastion over at FOX NEWS.
General Election: Trump vs. Biden

PollDateSampleMoEBiden (D)Trump (R)Spread
RCP Average5/7 - 5/20----48.442.9Biden +5.5
FOX News5/17 - 5/201207 RV3.04840Biden +8
Economist/YouGov5/17 - 5/191235 RV3.24742Biden +5
Rasmussen Reports5/18 - 5/191000 LV3.04843Biden +5
CNBC5/15 - 5/171424 LV2.64845Biden +3
Quinnipiac5/14 - 5/181323 RV2.75039Biden +11
The Hill/HarrisX5/13 - 5/14950 RV3.24241Biden +1
Harvard-Harris5/13 - 5/141854 RV2.05347Biden +6
CNN5/7 - 5/101001 RV3.75146Biden +5

Long term welfare helps no one.

Independents also think that. Hell, most of the country think that. Just ask that liberal bastion over at FOX NEWS.
General Election: Trump vs. Biden

PollDateSampleMoEBiden (D)Trump (R)Spread
RCP Average5/7 - 5/20----48.442.9Biden +5.5
FOX News5/17 - 5/201207 RV3.04840Biden +8
Economist/YouGov5/17 - 5/191235 RV3.24742Biden +5
Rasmussen Reports5/18 - 5/191000 LV3.04843Biden +5
CNBC5/15 - 5/171424 LV2.64845Biden +3
Quinnipiac5/14 - 5/181323 RV2.75039Biden +11
The Hill/HarrisX5/13 - 5/14950 RV3.24241Biden +1
Harvard-Harris5/13 - 5/141854 RV2.05347Biden +6
CNN5/7 - 5/101001 RV3.75146Biden +5

Do the 2016 polls mean ANYTHING to ya Ed - do they 😆

And he was what a politically correct politician was, and still is suppose to be.

Last edited:
Long term welfare helps no one.
And slavery absolutely helped some. Just not the slaves.

This is about marriage and a two person household raising children are less likely to be on welfare. I agree with that. In America its 32% of the children are raised in single parent households. As with other ills in society, it hits the black community at exponentially rates. Let me also say that I have found this to be a phenom in a lot of western nations. It's crazy out of hand in the UK, Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Ukraine and Russia.
However, it's especially bad in the black community and that is a major problem we need to address. NO program is going to fix that.

That professor ignores that blacks took great advantage of education and employment opportunities that were unavailable and the biggest factors that contribute to him being able to be a professor.

Last edited:
And slavery absolutely helped some. Just not the slaves.
This is about marriage and a two person household raising children are less likely to be on welfare. I agree with that. In America its 32% of the children are raised in single parent households. As with other ills in society, it hits the black community at exponentially rates. L
That professor ignores that it was so much that enslaved labor, it was the accepted mindset that blacks were inferior. That acceptance was/is deep in the American culture. Welfare it two pronged, the first is to lift out of abject poverty, the second is to bridge into employment or better employment. It fails at the second because the second is not a control of the first. The department of human services do not control labor of commerce.
He ignores that blacks took great advantage of education and employment opportunities that were unavailable and the biggest factors that contribute to him being able
I see three generations of welfare all around me, all white people that now are convinced that the Government owes them a living. But this is encouraging.

Under Mary Mayhew Commissioner of Maine’s Department of Health and Human Services and Governor Paul LePage, Maine has been a leader in welfare reform. Before both of you took office in 2011, one out of every three Maine residents was on welfare. Since then, the state has moved 80,000 people off Medicaid and 70,000 off food stamps,

Do the 2016 polls mean ANYTHING to ya Ed - do they 😆
This is waaay above your demonstrated comprehension level, but I will try.
Scientific polls constantly correct themselves from errors to try and be as statistically sound as possible. The quantitative analysis for the upcoming election has the built in precautions that the 2016 polls failed to take in account. Statistics and public polling does not remain static.

You are so void of policy issues, that you buy into and promote this racist-based garbage? Not interesting. Completely typical.
I haven't bought into it, I don't see how it is racist either. Obama was not the first Black President, he was the first half Black and Half White President.

This is waaay above your demonstrated comprehension level, but I will try.
Scientific polls constantly correct themselves from errors to try and be as statistically sound as possible. The quantitative analysis for the upcoming election has the built in precautions that the 2016 polls failed to take in account. Statistics and public polling does not remain static.

Gee Ed - I can only wish I was as whip smart as you - or maybe rather as smart as you think you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back