Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't bought into it, I don't see how it is racist either. Obama was not the first Black President, he was the first half Black and Half White President.
And you continue. To delegitimize the first black president's manhood, intelligence, proper citizenship, and honesty is exactly the ******* I was talking about that set in the minds of Americans. It's OK to enslave blacks, and then to keep then as second class citizens because they do not possess the intelligence that whites do, or they are too different to be 'normal', and they are not honest beings. This is the post slavery mindset. This is why YOU find is entertaining and not racist. Even when someone who I know you think has some sense (me) tells you it is. Knock the bullshit off.

This is waaay above your demonstrated comprehension level, but I will try.
Scientific polls constantly correct themselves from errors to try and be as statistically sound as possible. The quantitative analysis for the upcoming election has the built in precautions that the 2016 polls failed to take in account. Statistics and public polling does not remain static.
Okay, quantitative analysis on how 200 million people are going to vote by polling a small % of them. If you have 100 people in a room and you poll ten of them, 5 for one and 5 for the other, two queries, how do you know that the other 90 are going to vote any where near 45/45, 55/35 or even 15/75 ? How can you mathematically know that the 10 you polled won't vote 7/3 ?

Okay, quantitative analysis on how 200 million people are going to vote by polling a small % of them. If you have 100 people in a room and you poll ten of them, 5 for one and 5 for the other, two queries, how do you know that the other 90 are going to vote any where near 45/45, 55/35 or even 15/75 ? How can you mathematically know that the 10 you polled won't vote 7/3 ?
You have to have a sample group, that is reflective of the population. Those ten people should be representative of the demographics, and voting patterns of the the rest of the room, or it's going to be statistically flawed. (Population and sample variance)
The key to any scientific poll is getting that population as reflective or accurate as possible in the sample. Or else you're just pumping out garbage.

Ed - you are nothing but full of cents - we LUV your 2 cents worth 😆
Hey tell everybody
(BB King's) Ed's in town
I got a 2 cents opinion,
Just rarin' to clown
But don't let nobody play me cheap
I got fifty cents more that I'm gonna keep, so
Let the good times roll, let the good times roll
I don't care if you're young or old
Get together, let the good times roll
... Let The Good Times Roll- BB King

well if you had 3 groups...one going one way....a second going another way.....the second would ******* the first so they wouldn't have to side with them....and then the third would ******* the second because he didn't want to side with them....and the third would be jailed for *******....leaveing everything up to the rest

Like say for instance 2016 polls :}
Yes. Exactly. There was also an arrogance of the pollsters and missed paranoia.
Lots and lots of whites thought there were becoming a minority and losing input. Trump made them feel better. However, they were certainly not going to say that to a pollstar, and at the time, Trump had not done the damage he's done now. I think that is why we have swing back to the left so hard in the elections since Trump. For enough, especially among moderates, voters who sat out in 2016, and independents there is buyers remorse.

And you continue. To delegitimize the first black president's manhood, intelligence, proper citizenship, and honesty is exactly the ******* I was talking about that set in the minds of Americans. It's OK to enslave blacks, and then to keep then as second class citizens because they do not possess the intelligence that whites do, or they are too different to be 'normal', and they are not honest beings. This is the post slavery mindset. This is why YOU find is entertaining and not racist. Even when someone who I know you think has some sense (me) tells you it is. Knock the bullshit off.
Sorry but you have the mindset that all White Americans think that way. First I said it was interesting not entertaining. Remember me! I voted for Obama the first time not because he had dark skin, or that I questioned his citizenship, or honesty, nor did he come off as manly. I voted for the man because I saw that he was intelligent and made promises of change. Stop peeking around corners looking for dangers that aren't there. You do not know what it is like to live in a state where I have never had contact with Black People, you don't know the battles I have had to fight in my life, you knock it off and stop Judging me.

Fuck a duck (no offense HH) if they don't. They will do what worked before, plus a whole lot of other *******.

probably...but I know several got fines...some got death threats and quit...others voted for someone not even on the ticket

but anymore corruption run amuck…….

Electoral College voter gets death threats | TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../308226-electoral-college-voter-gets-death-threats-over-vote
Electoral College voter gets death threats By Brooke Seipel - 11/30/16 08:40 PM EST An Electoral College voter said on CNN Wednesday that he's received death threats over his vote.

Supreme Court to Decide Whether Electoral College Members ...
https://www.newsweek.com/supreme-court-decide...
Both states have laws which require electoral college members to vote in line with the popular election results in their state, as do 30 states in the union. ... $1,000 fines given to three ...

Hey tell everybody
(BB King's) Ed's in town
I got a 2 cents opinion,
Just rarin' to clown
But don't let nobody play me cheap
I got fifty cents more that I'm gonna keep, so
Let the good times roll, let the good times roll
I don't care if you're young or old
Get together, let the good times roll
... Let The Good Times Roll- BB King

Seen BB many times - huge fan - 69 Sunset Series on the Common in Boston all the way to his 80th Birthday at the Music Circus down the Cape. Greatest blues guitarist that ever lived in my mind.

He and Lucille were something to behold !!!
I miss him

Mmmmmmm I knew all4 was pushing that ******* for money and love of country...just not our country

and you think they are not already trying to "twist" this election

Twitter Bots Drove the Push to 'Reopen America,' Study Finds
https://gizmodo.com/twitter-bots-drove-the-push-to...
1 day ago · About half of all accounts tweeting about “reopening America” appeared to be bots, and 60 perfect of the 1,000 most influential retweeters appeared to be bots. Of the top 50 influential ...

Nearly half 'reopen America' Twitter accounts are bots ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/nearly-half-of...
1 day ago · The researchers said they found that among tweets about "reopening America," 66% came from accounts that were possibly humans using bot assistants to …

Chris Wallace Hits Donald Trump With Blunt Fact-Check On Mail-In Ballot Fraud Claims

Fox News host Chris Wallace risked drawing the ire of Donald Trump yet again on Friday after he debunked the president’s false claims on mail-in voter fraud.

Trump has ramped up his rhetoric against mail-in voting in recent weeks
, at one point even threatening to withhold federal funds from Nevada and Michigan if they went ahead with sending applications to voters.

That’s despite Trump himself voting by mail in Florida’s GOP primary in March.

Wallace, the host of “Fox News Sunday,” fact-checked the president’s claims on Friday’s broadcast of “America’s Newsroom.”

“Well, you know, I’ve done some deep dive into it. There really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” he said.

Check out the video here:

Chris Wallace pours cold water on Trump's mail-in voting lies

Wallace: "There really is no record of massive fraud, or even serious fraud from mail-in voting ... When people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all." pic.twitter.com/4cyYDu26iu

— Lis Power (@LisPower1) May 22, 2020

“It’s being carried out in Republican states. It’s being carried out in Democratic states,” Wallace continued. “There’s no indication that mail-in voting, as opposed to in-person voting, tends to favor one party over another.”

Wallace noted how “if anything, it tends to favor Republicans” because “the people, now we’re talking about outside a pandemic, who historically have tended to vote most often by mail are elderly people, people over 65, and they tend to vote more Republican than Democratic.”

“Have there been some cases? Yes,” Wallace acknowledged, also citing the potential problem of vote harvesting. “But when people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all,” he said.

Trump has also falsely claimed on multiple occasions that up to 5 million votes were illegally cast in the 2016 presidential election. He lost the popular vote to Democratic rival Hillary Clinton by almost 3 million votes.

Wallace’s fact-checking of Trump came amid an escalation in tensions between the president and Fox News, whose prime-time hosts, in particular, have been widely accused of being a propaganda vehicle for the Trump administration.

Trump lashed out at the widely watched conservative network earlier this week after anchor Neil Cavuto slammed the president’s claim about taking the unproven ******* hydroxychloroquine as protection against the coronavirus.

“Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd,” Trump tweeted Thursday.

Many will disagree, but @FoxNews is doing nothing to help Republicans, and me, get re-elected on November 3rd. Sure, there are some truly GREAT people on Fox, but you also have some real “garbage” littered all over the network, people like Dummy Juan Williams, Schumerite Chris...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2020

....Hahn, Richard Goodstein, Donna Brazile, Niel Cavuto, and many others. They repeat the worst of the Democrat speaking points, and lies. All of the good is totally nullified, and more. Net Result = BAD! CNN & MSDNC are all in for the Do Nothing Democrats! Fox WAS Great!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 21, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back