Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the rest carry the country
impossible.....even the healthy not safe...look at that 35 year old actor that got it.....something else it does....******* clots....the actor lost his leg!......was a healthy guy....no rhyme nor reason as to who gets it and how it works out....some get it and nothing...some get it and just sp[read and don't know it...others get it and die!.....and it has no real group it kills...yes elderly and sick....but so many others also

We have psychos too.

But they don't have guns.

Your crazies don't match our crazies. Yours are able to get mental health, ours can't. They can get guns if they are hell bent on killing, just ask Canada.

Secondly - It's not about "saving lives" with you lefties, never has been and never will be. It's about control and saving your own life.
Why are guns, and now COVID19 the ONLY death you lefties show outrage? Where is that same outrage with Cancer death or Heart disease? Why are these deaths less important to you? Abortions top the world in death, 98% are for convince and not necessary - but yet the left will justify those. If you are so outraged about other people possibly causing more death using a gun, or going out with COVID then where is your outrage for those causing others death by ******* driving (which top COVID by the way)? Could it be because demanding action would take away something you enjoy? You only show your outrage when there is a real possibility that someone else could take your life, you could care less about other lives. I have a very leftist Niece. She is always telling everyone to "stay in" and "everything should be closed" blah blah. That is until they closed her favorite dog park. Then all of a sudden the reasons her dog park was closed was ridiculous and uncalled for. You see, everyone should follow the rules until it directly effected her.

If "saving lives" concerns you so much, then ALL manner of death should outrage you equally. But it doesn't, instead you cherry pick which statistics upset you and claim self righteousness. You can't convince me you are so concerned about human life when you turn a blind eye to so many other types of death.

Your crazies don't match our crazies. Yours are able to get mental health, ours can't. They can get guns if they are hell bent on killing, just ask Canada.

Secondly - It's not about "saving lives" with you lefties, never has been and never will be. It's about control and saving your own life.
Why are guns, and now COVID19 the ONLY death you lefties show outrage? Where is that same outrage with Cancer death or Heart disease? Why are these deaths less important to you? Abortions top the world in death, 98% are for convince and not necessary - but yet the left will justify those. If you are so outraged about other people possibly causing more death using a gun, or going out with COVID then where is your outrage for those causing others death by ******* driving (which top COVID by the way)? Could it be because demanding action would take away something you enjoy? You only show your outrage when there is a real possibility that someone else could take your life, you could care less about other lives. I have a very leftist Niece. She is always telling everyone to "stay in" and "everything should be closed" blah blah. That is until they closed her favorite dog park. Then all of a sudden the reasons her dog park was closed was ridiculous and uncalled for. You see, everyone should follow the rules until it directly effected her.

If "saving lives" concerns you so much, then ALL manner of death should outrage you equally. But it doesn't, instead you cherry pick which statistics upset you and claim self righteousness. You can't convince me you are so concerned about human life when you turn a blind eye to so many other types of death.
Sorry but that's rubbish. Firstly, I'm a conservative voter, so far from a 'leftie'.

Secondly, there are herculean efforts going on around the world, including UK, to try to beat cancer and heart disease. These are really difficult things to fix and involve science and dedication. Comparing gun deaths to cancer and heart disease isn't appropriate in my view.

Where is my outrage? I have no idea. Are you getting outrage from me? Nope, no outrage here. I said I thought the problem was intractable and I don't get a sense that most Americans are able to put aside their love of guns. I am resigned to hearing about another batch of beautiful young children being mown down by a mentally deranged gunman.

And you're quite wrong of course to suggest that somehow you have worse psychos than us here in the UK. Not sure how you work that out. Psychos are psychos, wherever they are, but if one has a gun...

just ignore this trump supporter subby...he likes to divert and mumble nothing that has to do with the subject ...and then goes off into space.....typical of trump lovers...completely missing the point and wanting to make an issue of something else to divert from things away trump their only true love! and hero

its like their saying drunks ******* more than guns.....so guns are ok...crazy people

Secondly, there are herculean efforts going on around the world, including UK, to try to beat cancer and heart disease. These are really difficult things to fix and involve science and dedication. Comparing gun deaths to cancer and heart disease isn't appropriate in my view.

Really? are you sure? Ask yourself - when is the last time a national leader died of HD or Cancer. (or COVID for that matter) How many top 1% die from HD or Cancer. When was the last "break through" in either case since the 80's. These 2 things are multi-billion dollar industries, billions would be lost if a cure was found.
Yes you have outrage - you are demanding that I give up my freedoms "in the name of safety and saving lives" but yet you demand NOTHING from your government to save THESE lives.

Really? are you sure? Ask yourself - when is the last time a national leader died of HD or Cancer. (or COVID for that matter) How many top 1% die from HD or Cancer. When was the last "break through" in either case since the 80's. These 2 things are multi-billion dollar industries, billions would be lost if a cure was found.
Yes you have outrage - you are demanding that I give up my freedoms "in the name of safety and saving lives" but yet you demand NOTHING from your government to save THESE lives.
No. I have no outrage. I used to get very bothered, but I decided that if Americans want to ******* each other wholesale then let them.

And the cancer survival rates have improved greatly since 2000. Your views are being skewed by the fact that medicine is a huge business in the states. Here it is a public entity and we intend to keep it such.

Lastly, I'm not demanding anything of you. You are hearing what you want to hear.

So there is no more tyrannical governments and no possibility of them becoming tyrannical? I wonder what NK would do if they were able to arm themselves. :unsure:
Hey I'm not picking a fight here, but honestly your fear of governmental tyranny is a peculiarly American thing I think. It is obviously to do with your country's origins.

Here, if we don't like em we just vote them out and we have the royals who, although their role is supposed to be ceremonial, we know that there is actually a higher power then the government, if push comes to shove.

Same in Thailand.

Hey I'm not picking a fight here, but honestly your fear of governmental tyranny is a peculiarly American thing I think. It is obviously to do with your country's origins.

Here, if we don't like em we just vote them out and we have the royals who, although their role is supposed to be ceremonial, we know that there is actually a higher power then the government, if push comes to shove.

Same in Thailand.

So what if a general desires he's King of England with the militaries backing.

Whats the difference if it is contagious or not? ........ So you are admitting that this is not about the number of deaths, but rather the fact that it could directly affect YOU. ..... You're not really concerned about how many die as long is it's not you or yours. The numbers really don't matter.
I refuse to believe that you are an ignorant person, TwoBi. So, I'll try to explain my positions another way; maybe you'll make a minuscule effort to understand where I'm coming from rather than creating an argument, ok?
l'll try to use nuclear weapons as an example, instead. The world doesn't have nukes going off around the world, why? Because the world has seen the potential destruction potential of nuclear weapons (WWII) and has decided to avoid using them at all cost. Of course, there are those countries in the world who would love to have & use nuclear weapons, because they don't have the same concerns.
The coronavirus has a potential destructive power that most viruses don't have ... its easy to get infected, it infects & spreads fast, there's no cure or antidote as of yet, and it has a stronger killing power, especially for those of age, preX medical conditions, etc. So, the objective is to take away as many tools the conronavirus uses to mass-infect the population. Personally, I think this virus was manufactured for exactly THIS purpose; proving that will be difficult, but if the enemy has this, as well as an antidote for ITS country, this type of warfare has great potential.
As far as my "selfish" concerns and my NOT caring how many people it infects as long as its not me or mine ... you're a fool & ass to say that. I simply heed the warnings of people much more capable of understanding the potential & danger of this virus than anyone HERE on this forum, except for possibly H-H, who knows EVERYTHING ... me, I'll go with the scientists & doctors, as H-H doesn't even have or want a job. Your ignoring the warnings & protocols for getting RID of this virus diminishes its success, it helps the virus linger much longer into our future, and it helps the spread of the virus through your own selfishness to OPEN up your frik'n business before its safe to do so.
So, as far as I'm concerned, TwoBi, the one who is strawmaning and acting ignorant in this discussion between you and me is YOU, because you know the right thing to do, but you're thinking of your damn work & money. You're the one who needs to take a true assessment of your true intention.
What are you doing out if you are listening to the scientist and doctors? Not to mention this is YOUR ASSUMPTION. And no, I'm not going to touch your pathetic deflection.
I'm beginning to realize you ACT as though you're NOT correctly comprehending my points because you have NO sensible response to it. My point primarily is that your ignoring the safety rules is putting those who ARE into danger WHEN we go out. I wear a mask & gloves, and use sanitizer wipes on buggies, etc when I'm out. And when I return HOME, I wash down with disinfectants. By the way, wearing those MASKS do NOT protect the ones "wearing them", they protect the people around them from acquiring the infection.

SPECIAL NOTE: You might also wish to check out the article from Bloomberg News, which reports that the White House as barred Dr. Anthony Fauci, who's leading the US response to the virus pandemic, from testifying before the House Appropriations Committee hearing this coming Wednesday. Now, WHY do you think Trump & his crony administration would bar the Director of the Nat'l Institute of Allergy & Infectious Diseases from speaking on the virus?

Last edited:
what would you expect from professional trump supporters who travel to create a disturbance.....white supremist….

Michigan gov. says protesters displayed ‘worst racism and ...
https://nypost.com/2020/05/03/gov-whitmer...
1 hour ago · Armed protesters provide security as demonstrators take part in an "American Patriot Rally," organized on April 30, 2020, by Michigan United for Liberty on the steps of the Michigan

Michigan’s governor decries racism at protests | Fox 59
https://fox59.com/news/coronavirus/michigans...
37 minutes ago · WASHINGTON — Michigan’s governor says gun-carrying protesters who demonstrated inside her state’s Capitol “depicted some of the worst racism” and “awful parts” of U.S. history. Democrat Gretchen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back