Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
'He hugs everybody': Women divided over defense of Biden ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/hugs...
Apr 04, 2019 · 'He hugs everybody': Women divided over defense of Biden Prominent women defend Joe Biden, but can he survive under today's #MeToo lens?

Lindsey Graham, Susan Collins Defend Biden: Just A Touchy ...
graham...
Apr 03, 2019 · After multiple allegations of inappropriate touching, both Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Susan Collins (R-ME) have come to his aid, reports HuffPost. Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill, Graham called Biden a longtime friend who may have just been “glad-handing” women without any ill will.

Biden asks secretary of Senate to locate Tara Reade complaint

Former Vice President Joe Biden sent a letter to the secretary of the Senate on Friday asking her to help locate a possible harassment complaint filed by Tara Reade, a former aide to the then-senator who claims he sexually assaulted her in 1993.

"I request that you take or direct whatever steps are necessary to establish the location of the records of this Office, and once they have been located, to direct a search for the alleged complaint and to make public the results of this search," Biden wrote in a letter to Julie Adams, the secretary of the Senate.

"I would ask that the public release include not only a complaint if one exists, but any and all other documents in the records that relate to the allegation," he added.

Prominent Democratic women are standing by Joe Biden amid Tara Reade's sexual assault claim

WASHINGTON – Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is the latest of several prominent Democratic women to voice her support for former Vice President Joe Biden as he faces a sexual assault allegation by his former Senate staffer Tara Reade.

Reade says that Biden assaulted her when she worked for him in 1993. The Biden campaign has denied the assault took place, and the candidate is scheduled to address it directly for the first time on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Friday.

it's all about the money....she doesn't care about middle America trying to get an education....if mommy and daddy can't pay your way....you are out!.....keep them stupid so they vote republican

Betsy DeVos sued again over student debt relief rule ...
https://www.Cnn.com/2018/11/13/politics/betsy-devos-sued-debt-relief
Nov 13, 2018 · Betsy DeVos sued again over student debt relief rule - CNNPolitics Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos was hit with another lawsuit Tuesday claiming she failed to cancel student debt owed by people

DeVos Sued Amid New Evidence About Whether Her Agency ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/education-news/...
Oct 23, 2019 · Two student advocacy groups have filed separate lawsuits against Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, one alleging her Department of Education allowed an operator of for-profit schools to mislead...

Why do democrats tend to be people with more education?
democrats...
EDUCATION IS VERY NECESSARY. if education is more then strategies are also more good and we remember them due to their skills . there must be some democrats with less knowledge ,about which we don't know. so all democrats are having more education.

Why the Most Educated Americans Vote Democratic | Demos
most-educated-americans-vote-democratic
Nov 08, 2012 · Likewise, college graduates are far more likely to support abortion rights than those with only a high school degree. In turn, though, this raises the question of exactly why super educated voters are more liberal on social issues? The answer is intuitive: Education tends to increase one's exposure to different viewpoints and kinds of people, fostering tolerance – a key basis for social liberalism.

you missed one hottobe and blkdlaur….you two can not think of any reasonable response...or lack the proper guidance as to what to say....that is why they put that red thumbs down...…..for people who can't think on their own

Give ya thumbs down cause all ya post is Dem horseshite propaganda.

The Chinese loan horseshite has been proven false yet you claim it’s true cause all you do is follow ridiculous left biased outlets that post false stories and NEVER correct them when they are proven false as in the case of the supposed Chinese loan.

Plus callin the President a “killer” always gonna get ya a red thumbs down - the Chinese are the KILLERS ya TDS afflicted Dem dick !!!!

Last edited:
Politico had retract after found false
Too bad other news media such as pic_logo-FOXNews.jpg can't admit their reporting mistakes and retract. Maybe its because Fox News doesn't make a mistake, they make intentional fabrications (which are just lies) because they have different motives than accurately reporting news.

Last edited:
Why don't you Trumptards think this through just a tiny bit. Originally Tara's claim, back in 1993 (27 years ago) was a sexual harassment complaint. Suddenly, in 2020 she decides to bring it up again, but THIS time she claims it was sexual assault. Aren't you folks even the tiniest bit curious as to why she would suddenly give rise to a 1993 occurrence and decide to elevate her complaint to sexual assault? Don't you smell just a bit of "foul odor" left by devious ReThuglicans and the ORANGE President? You know there's a money trail some where; Trump always settles with money bribes, especially when he's in the wrong or in trouble. How many MORE lies are you Trumptards going to accept before you'll admit Trump's a dirty lying skunk with no principles, no morals, no integrity, with very few brain cells?

words_StupidPeople.jpg

Your first reaction to the post after the moderators deleted it, was it was just fine. Two days later after HH spent that time defending the use of it, you give us all context. Two days. Not immediately. You didn't say, "my bad, that wasn't meant to...", nope. Why?

Simply because of your ass-hole response, that's why.
Two days? I have better things to do than argue with a self righteous prick. Good God, you think this ******* is so important that I am going to check back every second to check your response, or even respond to your hate filled post? Now you can just go fuck yourself.

I challenge you to find any post where I degrade people, insult them, or call them names. You won't find many. Had you simply replied with a dignified respond as to why you didn't appreciate it, I most likely would have respected your wish and explained it wasn't with intent. I don't like all the name calling that goes on in these political threads - had you been following all the political BS from the beginning you would know that and know that is why I refuse to engage the resident Troll. But you haven't been here from the beginning have you? you just decide to jump in and start your self righteous BS and call people racist.

I'll accept your apology, otherwise, if I'm so racist, don't respond to me - period.

Why don't you Trumptards think this through just a tiny bit. Originally Tara's claim, back in 1993 (27 years ago) was a sexual harassment complaint. Suddenly, in 2020 she decides to bring it up again, but THIS time she claims it was sexual assault. Aren't you folks even the tiniest bit curious as to why she would suddenly give rise to a 1993 occurrence and decide to elevate her complaint to sexual assault? Don't you smell just a bit of "foul odor" left by devious ReThuglicans and the ORANGE President? You know there's a money trail some where; Trump always settles with money bribes, especially when he's in the wrong or in trouble. How many MORE lies are you Trumptards going to accept before you'll admit Trump's a dirty lying skunk with no principles, no morals, no integrity, with very few brain cells?

View attachment 3328207

Seriously, THAT'S you argument? LOL
What was the time span on the Kavenagh allegations? something like 30 years? At least she made the claim back then instead of keeping quite until they stand to benefit.
I'm just as positive that Biden isn't "pure" as I am Trump isn't "pure".
Is Trump worse? quite possibly but if you want me to buy Biden being "innocent" then you just aren't seeing what I see in all those creepy videos of the young girls with disgust on their face as Creepy Joe gropes them.

I'm just as positive that Biden isn't "pure" as I am Trump isn't "pure".
Is Trump worse? quite possibly but if you want me to buy Biden being "innocent" then you just aren't seeing what I see in all those creepy videos of the young girls with disgust on their face as Creepy Joe gropes them.
Innocent of a now changed claim from harassment to assault? Nawwww, she's most assuredly changed her story with the encouragement of someone working with the Trump administration. A woman KNOWS the difference between being assaulted and being harassed, and the definitions, as well as the penalties, are certainly different. Now she's claiming he stuck his fingers in her vagina ... and 27 years ago she calls THAT harassment? lol Get fucking real! Had she reported THAT, it most certainly would have drawn legal actions.
As far as Biden being "pure" ... lol Now where did I insinuate THAT? Another "assumption" which simply is your opinion? I've never known a politician YET that didn't have a few skeletons in his/her closet, BUT ... this ONE on Biden ... pure fabrication due to the election coming up. And again, I'm saying there's probably bribe money involved because that's the way TRUMP works; as cops say, that's Trump's MO. And by the looks of her, I bet she didn't even get "six figures" ... probably like $50,000.
pic_Thinking2.jpg

Last edited:
Innocent of a now changed claim from harassment to assault? Nawwww, she's most assuredly changed her story with the encouragement of someone working with the Trump administration. A woman KNOWS the difference between being assaulted and being harassed, and the definitions are certainly different. Now she's claiming he stuck his fingers in her vagina ... and 27 years ago she calls THAT harassment? lol Get fucking real! Had she reported THAT, it most certainly would have drawn legal actions.
As far as Biden being "pure" ... lol Now where did I insinuate THAT? Another "assumption" which simply is your opinion? I've never known a politician YET that didn't have a few skeletons in his/her closet, BUT ... this ONE on Biden ... pure fabrication due to the election coming up. And again, I'm saying there's probably bribe money involved because that's the way TRUMP works; as cops say, that's Trump's MO. And by the looks of her, I bet she didn't even get "six figures" ... probably like $50,000.
View attachment 3328250

I could agree if you are willing to agree the BS against Kavanaugh was also pure fabrication for a lot of the same reasons. I'm sure those women were also "encouraged" by someone to make up their stories (who most retracted later mind you). No they didn't "change" their allegations because they didn't make them 30 years ago in the first place. Do you not see the correlation between these two instances? Are you that politically blind?

Last edited:
Not all of them buckling to the pumpkin and willing to sacrifice lives for the economy

Inslee announces "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order ...
inslee...
Mar 23, 2020 · Tonight, Gov. Jay Inslee spoke directly to Washingtonians to announce he will sign a statewide order that requires everyone in the state to stay home. The order will last for two weeks and could be extended. This Stay Home, Stay Healthy order is similar to orders that other governors, in places such as California and New York, issued last week.

Gov. Jay Inslee Says Washington Stay-Home Order Will Last ...
https://www.Opb.org/news/article/stay-home-washington-may-4-reopen-inslee
Inslee
Says Washington Stay-Home Restrictions Will Last Beyond May 4 End Date. by Kari Plog Northwest News Network April 21, 2020 5:14 p.m. | Updated: April 22, 2020 7:37 a.m ...

where was all this when he was running for pres?....might have been different

Mitt Romney proposes a temporary pay raise for essential ...
https://www.Cnn.com/2020/05/01/politics/mitt-romney-patriot-pay/index.html
May 01, 2020 · Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah on Friday proposed a temporary pay raise for essential workers who are working during the coronavirus pandemic.

Romney proposes temporary pay raise for frontline workers ...
romney-proposes...
2 hours ago · WASHINGTON (ABC4 News) – U.S. Senator Mitt Romney is proposing a temporary pay raise for essential workers during the coronavirus pandemic. In order to help compensate essential workers who are at greater risk of COVID-19, Romney (R-UT) proposes “Patriot Pay,” a temporary bonus of up to $12 per hour in May, June, and July. For example, with ‘Patriot Pay’ a grocery store clerk …

Pandemic could last two years: Study
pandemic-could-last-two-years-study
15 hours ago · Pandemic could last two years: Study. by David Hogberg | May 01, 2020 11:52 AM Print this article. A new study claims that the coronavirus pandemic could last into 2022. "The length of the ...

New report shows coronavirus pandemic could last for two ...
https://www.Cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-two-years-70-percent-immune
May 01, 2020 · New report says coronavirus pandemic could last for two years – and may not subside until 70% of the population has immunity By Christopher Brito May 1, 2020 / 2:24 PM / CBS News

at a time when the gov giving money away and people struggling to get by.....she wants to fuck those trying to get an education....first she turns student loans over to high interest loan sharks.....and now this

Betsy DeVos sued for seizing wages from student loan ...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/politics/betsy...
May 01, 2020 · Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and her department were sued Thursday for allegedly continuing to collect on defaulted borrowers' student loans -- …

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos sued over wage garnishment ...
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/education-secretary...
16 hours ago · Consumer advocates are suing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos for her department’s failure to stop garnishing student loan borrowers’ wages, despite declaring that it would suspend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back