Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. Integrity and hypocrisy.
Like say for instance, a man gets off on interracial sex with black men, signs up on an interracial site, participates in discussions, but in a heated debate uses a racist term directed at a black man to show some kind of superiority. That would be hypocrisy I assume.
And, if that individual claims there was nothing wrong with it after being given much evidence to the history and context of that word, and chose not to explain meaning for days after site moderators deleted it- that would be an excellent example of someone having zero integrity.
This is just hypothetical of course. No one would be such an asshole in real life.

I bet your grandfather - who most likely experienced REAL racism is rolling over in his grave right about now.

I understand "boy" can be used as a derogatory remark, but it's NOT racist. you don't get to own a word simply because it offends you. It wasn't used in a heated debate - you made it heated that after the fact. It wasn't used in a derogatory manner either - you prefer to take it that way. I've already explained all this once to you, not doing it again, go back and read. You have already made up your mind so this back and forth is pointless, I know I'm not racist, I could care less if you believe that or not.

However, if you would like to admit your own hypocrisy and racism, or at least admit you over reacted, then we can talk. Until then, please refrain from replying to my post and I will do the same.

Come on, Trump is wayyyyyyy sleazier than the rest of them put together. He's world famous for his use and abuse of women and young girls. No smoke without fire.
Anyway, Trump has kind of legitimised it. Sad but true.
Anyway, that Biden looks like a good chap who we can work with. 👍

I understand your thoughts, I always felt that Trump wasn't as bad as Hilary - but I still admit they are both liers. However the media isn't saying, "yeah Joe is a creep but he is better than Trump", Instead they are trying to say Joe is pure as the driven snow.

I understand your thoughts, I always felt that Trump wasn't as bad as Hilary - but I still admit they are both liers. However the media isn't saying, "yeah Joe is a creep but he is better than Trump", Instead they are trying to say Joe is pure as the driven snow.

Worse then that they are after any reporter who covers it .

this is how it is in a dictatorship...………………...

Reporter Who Tweeted About Face-Mask Fiasco Says He Was ...
pence-steve...
6 hours ago · A representative from Pence’s office later told Voice of America managers that the punishment might be lifted if the media organization or White House bureau chief Steve Herman apologizes, the newspaper reported. Everyone else on the …

Pence staff threatens action against reporter who tweeted ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/...
14 hours ago · Herman said he was notified by the White House Correspondents’ Association that Pence’s office had banned him from further travel on Air ******* Two, although a spokesperson in Pence’s office later...

Keep posting ******* you no to be fake we know where your loyalties lay

offends you Russian bot posting does it...….you can't come up with enough lies and fake bullshit to cover this traitorous killers ass....dig deep ...call mom Russia...anything you want...there is no defense for this killer.....who is now willing to ******* a large amount of the population in a gamble the economy will come back and he can say how great he is....lives mean nothing....just a political gamble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back